[Public] Kiara Lime's Plot Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:37 am
Group Image goes here

Trying a new start to push my soquili forward and start lives be it happy or sad.

WILL BE REMADE EVENTUALLY FOR PLOT IDEAS ONLY

Rules
1: Please don't complain at how I RP, that's my job ^^;
2: Short & long RP's are welcome, may it be only a few words, sentences, to paragraphs
3: Any breed is welcome we look not on their appearance, but on their character.
4: Don't rush me on rp responses. I do have a life outside of gaia.
5: I'm not one to do PM or AIM rp's
6: I'm not one to rush anyone to respond to the rp's so don't worry about that.
7: Please PM me if interested in RPing or Plotting with one of my Soquili's please

Index
1: Welcome & Rules
2: RP Tracker, Quests, & Teepee
3: Sari
4: Omen
6: Keelin
7: Talbot
8: Apollo
9: Artemis
11: Bright Eyes
15: n/a

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:40 am
RP Tracker:
New Rp's
None atm

Finished/Dead RP's
[PRP] Aciano & Rune - The strands of the Heart
Trevor & Linnie - Friends?Or something completely different? - Finished
[???] Lailah Nacht & Trevor - Dead
[PRP] Deception and Kimera - Insanity and curiosity - Finished
[PRP] Tokidoki & Houka - When Morning Comes
[PRP] Oathkeeper & Meme, Ashley, Trevor & Rune - Oath to Order - Finished
Mizuki & Sumire - They Come That Small?
Trevor & Linnie - The Acceptance
[PRP] Aaricia & Keelin - Foals like to have fun
[PRP] Tomas & Tristan - Mint & Chocolate

User Image

Where I keep track of my Soquili Quest ^^

User Image

User Image
Link to my Teepee

Kiara Lime

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:41 am
User Image
Sari
The Artistic

History: WIP

Personality: She's high spirited, spunky and creative, She loves art, be it from cave painting to scenery or just watching a human paint, she wants to join and create pieces of her own. She can be quite curious and annoying but also very clumsy and laughs at her own faults. She tried her best to make someone smile, be it Kalona or or worse. She see's others criticisms as a way to make herself better.
She loves colors so you'd see her hunting for the oddest of things to make some sort of paint with so she can create what she loves. Her favorite place is at the edge of the forest where she can see a lake and frosted mountains from afar, it takes her breath away with such beauty. But she also loves the oasis at the desert where she can admire the odd plant life and critters.
She also has a bad habit of chasing squirrels so if she sees one she's jolt at it as if playing a fun game of catch.

Looking for:
RP - Yes
Mate - Sure
Breeding - Yes
Friends - Yes
Enemy's - Yes

Quote:
Breeding Tracker
First: Available
Second: Available
Third: Available

Breedings: Single and looking

Friends:

Enemys:

Quote:
Looking for: An artistic kind of guy, or someone that can spark her imagination.
-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:41 am
User Image
Omen
The Dream

History: WIP

Personality: WIP

Looking for:
RP - Yes
Mate - Maybe
Breeding - Maybe
Friends - Yes
Enemy's - Yes

Quote:
Breeding Tracker
First: Reserved for Vyk'zlade
Second: Reserved for Nolens volens
Third: Reserved for Vyk'zlade

Breedings: Maybe

Friends:

Enemys:

Quote:
Looking for:
-

Kiara Lime

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:43 am
User Image
Keelin
The Dreamer

History: Rune & Aciano's Daughter.
While in the basket the familiar sound of wings imprinted in her mind, so once she poked her head out she roamed around looking and listening for that familiar sound.
Her hearing is the best of her senses since most of the time in her basket she would hear voices, hoofs and the beating of wings as they flew. So ever since she came out of her basket she searches for the sound of wings.

Personality: She has keen hearing and the love for the soft feel of feathers. She can be quite curious about those unique compared to her, but she won't let that get her down, for she knows it's what's on the inside more than the outside. Though her love for feathered wings has taken her a stray every now and then. What she wishes most is the ability of flight, or find someone at least willing to wrap a wing around her to keep her safe and secure.

Looking for:
RP - Yes
Mate - Looking for a male with wings like a bird, be it wind, mutant or Angeni
Breeding - Yes
Friends - Yes
Enemy's - Yes

Quote:
Breeding Tracker
First: 2 Little Boys With Jack Bailey

Breedings: Fling or Life mate can be RP or no RP involved

Friends:
Maion: "Big Brother."
Aaricia - "My first friend, she's so fun and full of spirit. She gave me my first feather and hope."

Enemys:

Quote:
Looking for:
- Her first foal friend - complete
- Her first enemy
- A feathered crush/fling
- heartbreak
- Mending

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:46 am
User Image
Apollo
The Arabian Knight

History: Always traveling, Apollo was usually on the alert. There were dangers out in the desert and he knew about everyone that anyone could come across. He was always tense around his sister because of her carefree attitude, making it harder and harder to protect her from the harshness of the desert, but by the nightfall his nerves would calm when he could hear her lovely singing and how her fur shimmered along with the night desert sand as she danced. Reminding him why he protected her. He would hate it if his rose would ever whilter, smileing as stayed by his twins side.

Personality: Noble and true, Apollo has always traveled along his sister, Artemis' side. He's protective of his sister. What he loves most is watching her as she tells amazing stories of adventure and romance. He tends to be picky when it comes to other females. But he knows once he finds that special mare, that she'll be his one and only Desert Rose and cherish her for the rest of his life.

Looking for:
RP - Yes
Mate - Maybe
Breeding - Yes
Friends - Yes
Enemy's - Yes

Quote:
Breeding Tracker
First: Trying with sage's Miniel

Breedings: Fling or Life mate can be RP or no RP involved

Friends:

Enemys:

Quote:
Looking for:
-

Kiara Lime

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:47 am
User Image
Artemis
The Desert Gypsy

History: Artemis loved her brother, but hated how much he smothered her with love and protection. Every night she'd sing to him and dance until he fell asleep, just so she could get away and go on her own little adventure, until morning came and he started searching for her to scold her. She was use to this life but wanted something more. Most of all she wanted her brother to find someone else to protect and for her to find her Arabian Prince. Every night when she goes on her small, alone, adventures, she searching for that prince and for new lush green lands where she doesn't have to worry about the harshness of the deserts anymore.

Personality: Wise beyond her years, Artemis travels alongside her brother, Apollo in the vast desert. She love the feeling of the sun on her back and the cool sad at night when she rests alongside her brother. She's not as picky as her brother, but she does have her standards. Loving stories and song, she tends to love the music type and one with a big heart for adventure with a woman by their side. Then again as soon as her Gypsy in her sinks in she can be very teasing and tempting.

Looking for:
RP - Maybe
Mate - Maybe
Breeding - Maybe
Friends - Yes
Enemy's - Yes

Quote:
Breeding Tracker
First: 2 Half Uni Babies with Venice
Second: Kamiki's Breeding
Third: WIP between Kiara & Kamiki

Breedings: Still in question

Friends:

Enemys:

Quote:
Looking for:
-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:50 am
User Image
Bright Eyes
The Early Bird

History: Always up early before even the sun rise, Bright Eyes was always preparing for that special day. It was the day she's finally find a permanent home. A place where she could relax and watch little ones grow and play.
She would take her time traveling, enjoying the sweet morning breeze and the feeling of the dew across her legs when she made her way through the long grass. It was like most days, but lately she was feeling more and more empty inside. She longed for company and a family. Even a herd would be nice, but with all her searching she was never satisfied.
That was until she crossed a Teepee, with a small herd full of misfits. Just observing them cheered her up.
It was days before she was approached by a green stallion. She found out later that he was observing her as well, making sure she wasn't a threat to the younger soquili's in his herd. After a bit of chat and introduction, she was welcomed to her new home, very happy and at peace.
There was still a problem though. She felt like something was missing in her life, but she was unsure of what it was. Even now she still wonders.

Personality: An early bird in the herd. Bright Eyes is very clam and sweet. She loves to observe and learn new things everyday. She's always ready to experience new things and make new friends along her journeys.

Looking for:
RP - Yes
Mate - Maybe
Breeding - Yes
Friends - Yes
Enemy's - Yes

Quote:
Breeding Tracker
First: Trying With Eeyore

Breedings: Fling, possible life mate can be RP or no RP involved

Friends:

Enemys:

Quote:
Looking for:
-

Kiara Lime

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:51 am
User Image
Tristan
The Benevolent Daughter

History: Daddies little girl, she's spoiled rotten, but that doesn't effect her sweet and kind personality. The only girl of her siblings she doesn't like to be called weak or a princess, unless it's her daddy calling her princess. She will stand her ground and fight for what she believes in.

Personality: She has a sweet and kind nature about her but also a protective nature.

Looking for:
RP - Yes
Mate - Yes
Breeding - Yes
Friends - Yes
Enemy's - Yes

Quote:
Breeding Tracker
First: Trying with Barnacle

Breedings: Fling, possible life mate can be RP or no RP involved
Not to picky, as long as it's a Stallion that will treat her right.

Friends:

Enemys:

Quote:
Looking for:
-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:54 am
n/a  

Kiara Lime

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff