Reply Community Lounge
Spread the message!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikki_Jaq

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:03 pm
A white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir....when I was born I was BLACK " "When I grew up I was BLACK, " "When I'm sick I'm BLACK, " "When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, " "When I'm cold I'm BLACK, " "When I die I'll be BLACK." "But you sir." "When you are born you're PINK". "When you grow up you're WHITE, " "When you're sick, you're GREEN, " "When you go in the sun you turn RED, " "When you're cold you turn BLUE, " "And when you die you turn PURPLE. "And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away.. Put this on your page if you HATE racism

pass it on to five poeple or get day luck for 3 days.

Reply with your reaction  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:21 pm
Much as I hate the whole idea of racism, I have to say I find this rather clever.

On that note, I'm back to what I said first. I hate racism. I hate that if a black person is speaking, it's not racist, but if a white person says anything, it's punishable by death.

Everyone's in the same pool of idiocy here. No one is excused. Black, white, purple, it doesn't really matter.

That said, I'm going to get out of here before I get all worked up. stare  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Yvaine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:56 pm
I'm with Dark Pisces. It's cute, but...vitriol going the other way doesn't make it any less ugly. 'S the same reason I have a problem with feminism.

Great, now I have Depeche Mode stuck in my head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:11 pm
Depeche Mode ftw. And I have that problem with feminism as well... <<;; Oh yeah... I was going to get out of here. That's right... stressed  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:36 pm
Enough said Just so I don't get banned this is all in good fun  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:46 am
Racism goes both ways, no one ever bitches when the blacks are insulting whites.

I think everyone needs to learn to shut up and grow up. Racism will never be gone on either side of the scale.  

God-Raped-Me

Blade_With_A_Name_On_It

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:20 am
i think racism is a waste of time.

someone once pointed out that most of my friends were white && i had to stop && go "really? wow... i hadn't noticed." i don't look at people as black or white or hispanic or asian. nor do i look at them as girl or boy, straight or gay. i look at people as people, && if i happen to befriend mostly one type of person, then i guess they are the most comfortable with me. but, whatever. i'm open to all kinds. besides, if everyone was the same on the outside, how the ******** would we be able to tell who's who?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:56 am
God-Raped-Me
Racism goes both ways, no one ever bitches when the blacks are insulting whites.

I think everyone needs to learn to shut up and grow up. Racism will never be gone on either side of the scale.

See that's the thing though. It's not just black and white. Discrimination goes across all ethnic boundaries and even within ethnic groups. You got classism, and sexism. People are going to look for reasons they're different from one another, then use those reasons to get ahead.

Fewer people (not no one), complain when "blacks" insult "whites" due to America's unique history. Doesn't make it right, it's just how it is.  

Phaeton 2

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:36 pm
It's not strictly an American thing. I'm not saying that what happened in the US has no relation to the way things are here in Canada, or elsewhere, though.

Have any of you ever seen Guess Who's Coming to Dinner, or the remake Guess Who?

Some people, whether they're white, black, native, Asian, purple, whatever...just like to be offended. It doesn't matter how polite others are to them, they go into situations expecting the worst, just waiting to play the race card. It makes for an uncomfortable situation for everyone involved.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:08 pm
...Everyone's a little bit racist... wink  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:14 pm
I'm racially insensitive. I don't care if your black, white, green, blue, gay, or straight.
If your being a douche I will call it as I see it.
People are just to sensitive now a days.
If its not PC people will freak.
Being PC to me is more offensive and keeping humans as a race divided.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:47 pm
Phaeton 2
God-Raped-Me

See that's the thing though. It's not just black and white. Discrimination goes across all ethnic boundaries and even within ethnic groups. You got classism, and sexism. People are going to look for reasons they're different from one another, then use those reasons to get ahead.

Fewer people (not no one), complain when "blacks" insult "whites" due to America's unique history. Doesn't make it right, it's just how it is.

Oh no I know that. I just used whites and blacks because of the thread. There's something against everything/everyone, always has been and always will be.

Aretoo, I love them!

I also love this! This makes me laugh every time I see it!  

God-Raped-Me

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:38 pm

Oh how I love Avenue Q~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:59 pm
ok i posted the black and white because they are the people who everyone thinks is complete oppocite.
i am mexican and i did get racis coments said to be
cuz im suppose to be stupied and stuff, and i am sorry if the black, an white messege hurt people.. but i am mexican an like i said i do get hurt from other races, and i've seen all kinds get put down
so yeah but keep the comments comming!! smile
toghether we can stop the races comments and put downs!! exclaim  

Nikki_Jaq

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:39 am
Your post really doesn't help you out with the comments people are saying to you...  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff