Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Idsall Schhool RolePlay (Open and acsepting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

roleplay
  YAY ROLEPLAY
  its ok
  umm...
  dont really like it
View Results

xx_Madame Rouge

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:34 am
Idsall School
Rules:
-All the rules in the role play F.A.Q so that means no spam,
no cybering,
no godmodding,
no killing without permisson
and to speack out of charater do so (like this)
Romance is allowed but as i said before no cybering

Ok this is a roleplay about a school in england called Idsall school. Anyone can take part. We will need students and teachers swearing and stuff is allowed you can do anything you want really but do not take over peoples charaters. If you want to join post a respone like this;

my charater is:

name: Daniella Machaud (dani or ella for short)
student/teacher: student
Bio: Daniella is abit of a daredevil but is quiet clever. Has long blonde hair which goes midway down her back bright blue eyes that catch everyones attention. She isnt scared of anyone or of what ever anyone says about her because in the end if there are horrible to her she will kick their a**. Her accsent is english with a slight twist of french. Thin and tall for her age.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:28 am
Daniella walked down the school hall way to her next lesson. Her bag was over her shoulder her uniform a mess but she didn't care. On her way she would wink at guys and watch them blush. Dani would laugh at this. the bell went and everyone ran to class so they didn't get a detention. But Daniella just walked slowly smileing to herself thinking of a exscuse,"lets see..." she ran though a list in her head," I know one i haven't used. My mum's so sick and I'm just that worried about her. perfect!"  

xx_Madame Rouge

Demascion Lycan

Friendly Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:27 am
User Imagename: Olin
student/teacher: student

Bio: Olin was always good enough with the girls, and not just because of his looks. He grew up with a confidance that allowed him to speak honestly to a girl and not be afraid to let them in. He Has sinse learned that being open, honest, and kind with his words was a sure-fire way to win a girls heart.

He has also learned a lot about life. Olin has learned that life isn't fair. The day before his 17th birthday, there was a house fire. Everyone died. His mother, father, and two sisters and his dog all died. He has sinse moved to this new city, and is trying to make it on his own. He isn't quite over his past, but he is learning to get by.

Though he is generally innocent, Olin does have a sex drive, and is easily sudduced. He's a sucker for a pretty face.

Now he's in England, taking his Senior year of school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olin saw Danielle walking while everyone else scurried to their classes. He hadn't been paying to much attention, but she winked at him like several other boys. He, unlike the others, didn't blush. He still had his confidance, even though he was shy. He was just afraid to lose any more people.

He knew he'd be late to calss, but he had already knew his teacher wouldn't care. He was still one of the best students in the school. He got away with everything.

He nodded to Danielle as they passed each other in the hall.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:58 am
User ImageSeeing that a guy wasn't acting starstruck from her winking she looked back. Still partly walking she bumped into a teacher it was Mr Pittam. She turned around seeing him with his arms crossed and yelling at Daniella,
"So miss Machaud we met again as normal your uniform is a discrace and your late to lesson so whats the excuse this time hey?"
Daniella just shrugged but then smiled,"But the real question is why arn't you in lesson sir? Shouldn't you be teaching or something after all that is your job or were you seeing another teacher." She was giggleing. Mr Pittam was going bright red with anger,
"GET TO CLASS!" Daniella recolled with shock,
"OK DON'T HAVE A HEART ATTACK!" She shouted at him glareing him in the eye. Slowly she walked past him and behind his back she stuck her tonge out at him then walked off. Mr Pittam looked at Olin. He whispered," Don't make me repet myself boy go to class." And then walked off.

xx_Madame Rouge

Demascion Lycan

Friendly Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:15 pm
Olin smiled. He never got yelled at, and that was bound to get noticed by the girl he had passed. He didn't look back as she got yelled at, and when the teacher whispered for him to get to class, he just waved his acknowledgement. Class was boring and extremely easy. They were only reviewing for the test. Despite the fact that his mind was straying to the girl in the hall every ten seconds, he was able to do his work and still answer the hardest questions. Finally the bell rang and he was ready for his lunch period. Naturally, he grabbed his lunch and headed outside. He had no plans on eating in a large crowd.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:41 pm
http://www.glitter-graphics.com/graphics/529172
As soon as the bell rang Daniella walked out of class to the canteen were some girls shouted,"Dani over here." She smiled and walked over to them as she did some guys whistled, she gave them a angry look they soon shut up. When Daniella got to the table all the girl's asked,"Let's see your new phone! comon Dani." She giggled at this and from her pockect she brought out a packet of gum and her new phone, she put the gum in her mouth and placed her phone before her. On her table there was silence. They looked at the phone as if it was the most wonderful thing in the world. At this moment Daniella wouldn't stop laughing,"It's not that special its just a phone." But news of her new phone spread fast and from her friends hands came little pices of paper with numbers on them. She knew her friends numbers off by heart but these were boys numbers she could tell by the bad handwriting she collected them all off her friends and then shouted across the room,"Look guys you want me to add you on my phone? Well you have to earn my respect." She threw them all in the bin as girls cheered for her. She retuned to her set only to see the same guy from the hall before, she put her arm up in the air and gave him a thumbs up smileing,"Hello." She said over the roar of the canteen.

xx_Madame Rouge

Demascion Lycan

Friendly Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:58 pm
Olin wasn't paying attension as he ate his homemade soup and PB&J sandwhich. He looked up at the girl who appeared to be giving him a thumb up. Who gives thumbs up anymore? He though to himself. He gave her a lazy wave as he sat eating his meal, looking out into the trees of the nearby woods. He knew what he was doing. This girl obviously was used to getting attention. He knew he was pulling on her sanity, and he took a little pride in that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:28 pm
Daniella had a puzzeled look on her face but just shrugged and turned back to her meal well it wasn't a meal it was just a tiny bit of pasta. She listened to all the lastest gossip and slowly wandered into her own little world untill,"So Dani doin anything after school?" Daniella as if had been awoken from a dream yawned and said,"Umm no...I think....wait I have have a detention but I have a letter from my dad saying that I have netball after school so I can't go to the detention oh what a shame." She joked and everyone laughed,"So about after school how bout we go up town to the cinema I could use a get away." All the girls nodded in agreement. Daniella's word was the law. One of her best friends called Annabel asked,"So who was that you were waveing to? Isn't that the new guy or something." Annabel cocked her head on one side with one eye half closed and the other wide open looking at him. Daniella just shrugged," I don't know but I haven't seen him before Annie." Annabel looked back at Dani and said through gritted teeth,"You know my name is Annabel nothing else anyway yer I think his name is Olin or something anyway we better go to lesson's drama next." Daniella and Annabel sprung up and walked together as the others walked like lost sheep behind them. Drama was Daniella's best subject. As she walked past Olin again she asked,"You don't say hello very often do you?"

xx_Madame Rouge

Demascion Lycan

Friendly Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:42 pm
"In general, people leave me alone and I leave them alone," He replied as he tossed his scraps in the trash can. Olin wasn't used to the attention, but he wasn't flustered either. He Began walking to Drama, unknowing that the girl would also be going that way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:02 pm
Daniella and Annabel were listening to music on there phone's walking and singing to them selves. As there little group of sheep dissappered to there lessons Annabel and herself were reading a new script for drama. Daniella was going over the lines when her friend poked her and said pointing to Olin,"I think we have the same lesson together." Looking up from her script saw him standing there outside the class room. The drama teacher was always late so Annabel went over to Olin and asked,"Are you following us." Daniella ran up to Annabel and pulled her away,"You idiot we have the same class of course he wouldn't be following us!" Daniella just sat down putting her head in one of her hands as she looked through the script shakeing her head until at last there teacher arrived and let them into the classroom. Daniella and Annabel ran to the seat's at the frount so they could see the stage. When Miss Smith got to the stage she said,"This year we will be doing a play of your chouise" She shouted looking over the class.

xx_Madame Rouge

Demascion Lycan

Friendly Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:17 pm
"I suggest a Midsummer night's dream by william shakespear," Olin said. He leaned up against the back wall of the classroom. "Its fun, intelligent, and follows several plots at once. I feel it would be a great option for the class."

To anyone that looked at him, his eyes were closed and he was near completely relaxed. He was confident as usual, but not cocky. He knew where to draw the line.

((please don't use such small font... I had to paste that into word just to read it.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:27 pm
Everyone looked then at Daniella,"Ok then would be interesting why not?" Everyone started to nod there head's. The power felt great. Miss Smith asked,"Does anyone know any quote's from his play a midsummer's night dream?" Daniella looked over the class and sighed. She rasied her hand and said,"The course of true love never ran smooth." She smiled turning to Annabel who giggled at this. "Anyone else?" Miss smith asked looking over the class smileing becasue Daniella and Annabel were one of her best students.
((Sorry i got distracted when i wrote it so it was small then i wanted woops :S))

xx_Madame Rouge

Demascion Lycan

Friendly Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:38 pm
"Now, fair Hippolyta, our nuptial hour
Draws on apace; four happy days bring in
Another moon: but, O, methinks, how slow
This old moon wanes! she lingers my desires,
Like to a step-dame or a dowager
Long withering out a young man revenue."

Olin quoted the opening lines perfectly. He knew it would draw attention, but once again, he knew what he was doing. The fact that the girl knew lines from the play meant that she enjoyed this. He was once again toying with her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:27 am
Miss Smith smiled,"Look's like we have a young shakespear in our mist's." she laughed. Daniella didn't like seeing someone else in her spotlight. So she just crossed her arms and looked out of a window. The sun was out but it was a cold febuary afternoon. Annabel nudged her and asked,"What part are you going for? I'm thinking Hermia for me but I don't really know but what about you?" Daniella still looking out of the window just sighed then looked back at Annabel,"I guess Helena because no way am I playing someone who falls inlove with a a**." They both giggled at this. They were both quiet immature. Miss Smith shouted again to get the classes attenetion,"Ok then please put you name on a piece of paper for the role you want." On the stage were the names of charaters of this play. People went up and placed there parts in the name. Annabel's in Hermia and Daniella's in Helena. The bell went and it was the end of school, there was no way that Daniella was going to hang around to get sent to her detention so she sprinted to the door shouting,"Bye avoir adios!" Annabel quickly followed getting her money for the bus at the ready.

xx_Madame Rouge

Demascion Lycan

Friendly Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:34 am
Olin didn't have any extra money for the bus. He instead just walked almost everywhere he went. It was fun watching the girls giggle at his less than conventional clothing which revealed his abs. He always stayed in shap, mostly from all the running when he was late for something. He really needed a car.

Today Olin decided to stop by his home and grab a small stash of money. He had plenty when he needed it. He then walked to the mall.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff