Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Idsall Schhool RolePlay (Open and acsepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

roleplay
  YAY ROLEPLAY
  its ok
  umm...
  dont really like it
View Results

xx_Madame Rouge

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:56 am
Daniella stood with Annabel by the bus stop. There was no sign of any means of transport comeing. Daniella and Annabel were shivering and trying to talk,"w...why itsn't..t-the..bus here y-y-yet." They both looked at there phones there was no signal. Daniella took it to the next level and went abit over dramatic,"So this is how I'm going to die cold hungry and with no signal!" There was nobody else at the bus stop everyone else went home but they wanted to go to the cinema. At long last the bus came and they paid the fair. The both of them ran to the heater by the back seat,"It's febuary it should be warmer! I want summer to come!." Annabel complanied.
At last they got to the bus stop alittle up the road from the cinema. Walking down the street Daniella looked into the frosted windows of Koko. Behind the glass was a simple crimson cocktail dress with a black belt. She smiled to herself knowing she could manipulate her father to get it. Annabel yelled at her to hurry up as Dani sprinted to her side and they entered the cinema to gether.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:32 pm
Olin walked up behind the girls, near silently. When he was only a couple feet away, he asked kindly, "what's playing?" His Stomach was still bare as he liked his outfit. He looked up at the list, not recognizing any of the titles. He never kept up with movies.

He took notice that they were all bundled up. The cold had never bothered him. He had lived for several years on the streets and it just didn't get to him.  

Demascion Lycan

Friendly Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xx_Madame Rouge

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:53 pm
Daniella and Annabel froze. Slowly they turned around when Annabel saw who is was she nearly jumped 5 feet in the air,"What are you doing here? And you shouldn't be sneeking up on people like that.....and how can you wear that kind of thing in weather like this?!" Annabel had a harsh look in her eye but all Daniella did was look back at the movie titles,"I feel like watching something funny I could use a good cheer up how about.... The hangover?" Annabel's eyes lit up at the idea and so Daniella got pulled into the line,"What you trying to do? Dislocate my shoulder?!" So Dani just clicked her fingers then reached into her pockect bring out her money. Getting a job was starting to show its benifits. At last they got to the frount of the line and got there tickects Daniella payed for them all,"If I pay this time you two owe me." She said handing the tickects to Annabel and Olin,"Let's say a welcome gift to the school. NOW lets see room 7." Daniella skipped to the drinks stand, got one and then went to grab a seat. While Annabel got some popcorn then sat next to Daniella. They both waved at Olin to show were they were sitting.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:07 pm
Olin bought two large popcorns, a large Mountain Dew, and a pack of cookie dough bites. He passed one of the popcorn buckets to Danielle. "Small buckets never last," he said to her. "Especially if you planned to share. Oh, and you didn't need to pay for my ticket. I have plenty of my own money.

"As for the clothes, I am fine I don't get bothered that easily."  

Demascion Lycan

Friendly Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xx_Madame Rouge

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:51 am
Daniella looked shocked at the big buckect of popcorn and just said,"Umm thanks but I'm trying to keep a eye on my weight and about the tickect it was a gift." She smiled the phone phone rang. Annabel giggled,"Turn it off before we get kicked out!" But Dani just waved her hand then seeing who it was off she slammed the phone down, the angry look in her eye didn't have to tell Annabel who it was,"I'm guessing either your mum, sports or James." Daniella turned to her and asked,"Am I really that easy to read? And yes it was one of them but I'm not tellig you which one. And no Annabel you can not read the text." Holding it away from her so she couldn't reach it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:58 am
"Why should you watch your weight? You're underweight as is. A bucket of popcorn ain't gonna kill you." Olin smiled. It was the first time he smiled at her he realized. He leaned back in his seat just then and watched the previews.  

Demascion Lycan

Friendly Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xx_Madame Rouge

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:33 am
Daniella swiched her phone off and turned to Annabel,"And your never gunna see and text on this phone." She dropped it into her pockect and stuck her tonge out at her. She turned to Olin and said,"There always room for improvement haha." She saw he was smieling at her so she just smiled back. Then sat up and her eyes were fixed on the screen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:58 am
"I can't agree that the improvement lies in your fat cells though. Perhaps that attitude you're showing your friend right now instead?" Olin replied as the movie started. He looked into his own bucket. The popcorn was already half empty. He'll eat slower throughout the movie. He always did. The movie kept his attention. Olin opened his cookie dough bites. He ate them slowly.  

Demascion Lycan

Friendly Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xx_Madame Rouge

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:22 am
Daniella didn't care what people said and shrugged. Folding her arms she pulled her coat around her more and said to Annabel,"Stupid weather." She nodded her head in agreement trying to get Daniellas phone so she could see the text. When she saw who sent it and what she it said slowly she placed in back into Daniella's coat pocket. Annabel giggled seeing as was getting better at this kind of thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:07 pm
Olin watched through the movie without another word. There was no point in fighting with someone he barely knew. When the movie ended, Olin left the theatre without looking back. He didn't need friends that treated their friends like that. He was never the one to follow the people who thaught they owned the world.

He exited the theatre through the mall doors and began looking around. He found a nice shirt that matched the one he was already wearing, except it was black. He took it to the cashier, a beauitul young woman Olin had noticed at school. "Hi, I'd like to buy this," he said with a smile. The girl smiled back at him and rang it up. He paid his $63 and bagan to walk back out.  

Demascion Lycan

Friendly Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xx_Madame Rouge

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:29 pm
Annabel and Daniella walked back to the bus stop laughing about the film. When they reached the bus stop Annabel turned to Daniella and asked,"When was the last time you talked with your mum?" Daniella's face turned emotionless they was a cold tone in her voice,"Why you wanna know?" Annabel sighed,"I saw the text sounds like she's really sorry maybe you should go see her." Dani shock her head,"No way am I ever going to see that woman ever again. Hey listen lets just drop it...." At last the bus came and they got on not speaking to each other until they got home. They said their goodbye's and Daniella went into her house. Nobody was home it was just herself, she read a note on the door outloud,"Sorry Dani somethings come up at work. They's always something at work never anything here." Daniella went up to her room, fell onto the bed and went to sleep almost instently.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:40 pm
Olin left the mall, walked home, and then went straight to bed.

The naxt morning, Olin put on his new black shirt. He knew it didn't follow regulation, but as usual he'd get away with it. He walked to school and got there early. He sat and leaned against the side of the building. He fell asleep again while waiting for school to start.  

Demascion Lycan

Friendly Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xx_Madame Rouge

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:03 pm
Annabel stood outside Daniella's house and waited for her to realize the time. Mean while inside Daniella slowly woke up and looked at her alarm clock seeing the time she screamed,"WHAT TIME IS IT?!" Normally Daniella wouldn't care about being late but today she did. She ran down stairs quickly getting dressed and putting her books in bag. Ran back up stairs again and washed her hair. Seeing that it was already raining outside it didn't really matter if she went to school with her hair partly wet. She grabbed her P.E kit and out the door past Annabel shouting,"NOT ENOUGH TIME FOR THE BUS WE GOTTA RUN!" Annabel had never seen Dani like this normally it was the other way round but today something was up if Daniella was running for school. Jumping over object's Daniella just had to get to school quickly so she could make it for the begining of sports week. At last Daniella got to class and skidded to her seat. Annabel followed out of breath trying to say,"How can you run in high heels and whats the big thing with sports week?" Daniella just replyed,"So you don't get stuck with the worst sports!" She laughed seeing Annabel sit down on the desk next to her and put her head on the table.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:32 pm
((please organize your text! paragraphs... Everytime a conversation changes character, thats a new paragraph. please.))

Olin woke as Dani ran past him. He got up and walked to his first class. Sports week held no interest to him. Just a bunch of stuck up kids who thought they were better than everyone else. He didn't mind the sports themselves, but people took things too personal.

It was then that he realized that Daniel was sitting close by. He really didn't care. He had lost interest when she decided to treat her friend wrong.  

Demascion Lycan

Friendly Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xx_Madame Rouge

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:15 am
Daniella saw Olin enter the class so she just turned her head away and looked out of the window. Nobody told her how to live.
Annabel who's head was still on the table asked,"What sport you thinking of doing first?"
Daniella rested her head on the window pane and just shrugged,"Swimming I guess every other sport's outside and I'm not going to freeze to death. Oh and before I forget." Dani reached into her bag and produced a bottle of water then placed it on Annabel's table. She looked up slightly confused.
"Whats this for?" Picking it up off the table Annabel studied it closely.
"Its water silly I know you always forget it on sports week and then you complain about it all week long so for today I got you some." Dani smiled turning her gaze to the door seeing the teacher comeing in,"As soon as the registers done Annabel we go ok?"
When their teacher had called all of the names out and before she could say another word Annabel stood up grabbed Dani's arm and ran for the door almost makeing her fall over with the sudden shock of being pulled away from her day dreaming,"Lets go Dani!"
((ok sorry thank you for pointing that out 2 me =]))  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff