Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Idsall Schhool RolePlay (Open and acsepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

roleplay
  YAY ROLEPLAY
  its ok
  umm...
  dont really like it
View Results

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:15 am
hello subforum member. heart

as your vice captain, and all around nice person, its my sad duty to inform you that user Demascion Lycan has been banned from our guild for failure to post a poll in our questing subforum as per the special rules of said subforum.

he sent me a message where he first accused me of being rude, which i was not, and then asked me to grant him the favor of telling y'all that he was banned.

confused yeah.

so i'm letting you know, NOT as a favor to a disgruntled child who broke the rules and caught caught and punished for it, but as a favor to y'all. heart

-bgc

ps: hey you might want to check the size of that image in your sig. i think its a tiny bit too big...don't want to get busted by a gaiamod and have your sig disabled. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:44 am
ok thank you for informing about this and thank you for informing me about my sig but in the normal forms it only comes up as a hyper link. But thank you for bringing this to my attention have nice day.  

xx_Madame Rouge

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces