Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Bella's Plots/Singles ((Updated with New Faces!!)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:59 am
Rp's are OPEN!! I can also do some AIM RP as well.
Plot's are always Open
P.S Bella LOVES drama if you have an idea, fling it at me!!
^.^

aim - iceangelfeather

Feel free to Pm me or use my AIM to contact me about plots or if you just wanna chat.
I will do Rp over aim or in the Guild.
Sometimes I need a little poke, so if it's been over a week just remind me ^.^

Also, I have alot of unfinished Rp's out there. If I have one with you and you wanna finish it, just post the link thread! I really wanna get things caught up. ^.^

Teepee for reference

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:14 am
Surrender Black

User Image

Personality- So far she has a very manipulating personality and will do just about anything to get what she wants. She's not necessarily evil, but she does crave power and people to follow her. But unless you really know her, you couldn't tell. She's can very endearing when need be and usually uses her feminine wiles to get what she wants.

Mate- LOOKING

Breedings
1st- Open
2nd- Open
3rd- Open
4th- Open

Plot Ideas

Taming the beast - A lifemate story pretty much. He could either try to control her with his aggression/strength, tame her with kindness or even be a willing subordinate. Either way, there are many possible outcomes. Some harder than others. Just toss some ideas at me

or..

Trouble comes in Twos - Since she is looking to gain some kind of control.. a lifemate that is close to her ways would also work. Someone vindictive and and testy, perhaps even someone with a bad streak might work. As long as he would be willing to work as her equal. Controling males need not apply..
Limitations- Please no eye rape color scheme, naturals and Unique tails are loved but not needed.

*If you have someone you think that would be good, but don't have time to rp, offer anyway I love background plotting too

Toss some plots at her

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:39 am
User Image

Personality: He's a very skittish soquili that's easily frightened, pretty much by his own shadow. He's sweet and very affectionate, almost to the point of smothering. Maybe because of the story his mother told him about his grandparents(who knows). But he isn't a fan of the dark and prefers to stay in the company of others when he can. He doesn't have an outright hate of Kalona, he's just scared shitless of them unless otherwise convinced.

He is currently seeking family and looking to firm up his bonds with others. He wants to showoff introduce his new mate to everyone and make her feel welcome!

Mate- Shula

Breedings
1st- Won with Shula <3
2nd- Reserved for Shula
3rd- Reserved for Shula
4th - Reserved for Shula

Plot Ideas

Scary Encounters- If you can think of anything.. toss me the idea.

Family rp- He has a VERY big family and hasn't even seen/met half of them. Anyone in the long line of ancestors! I wanna meet you!

His mates family- As I said, he wants to meet family. And Shulas family is part of his now. An encounter with them would loved!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:56 am
User Image

Personality: As a foal he loves adventure like his mother, but also likes the structured dynamics of being in a herd. He likes just being young and fun.. but sadly this will come to an end. At the current time he is a bit confused about his feelings on training, with his mother, he finds them pointless and a waste of time but when he starts training with his father, he'll understand a bit more why those practices were necessary and perhaps even beneficial to his training.

As the months go on training with Gabriel go on, his feelings towards things are slowly changed, leaving him a bit emotionless towards most things. But, in a way, it also makes him a better warrior. Loyal, persistent, and above all compliant. He accepts orders and duties without complaint and doesn't hesitate when it comes to defending what is his.

He is more formal in his speech when he's an adult, blunt and usually doesn't think about others feelings before speaking. He doesn't mean for this to come off hurtful, he just say or replies to things without concern.

Mate- Open! (could be lifemate or lovemate)

Breedings
1st- Closed
2nd- Closed
3rd- Closed
4th- Closed

Plot Ideas

Bro-mance- He wants a really good stallion buddy! Someone to hangout with and tease.

Embarrassing! - I just think it would be really funny to have a female misunderstand his bro-mance and have him get all flustered.

Foal Rp- Uriel loves foals, he opens up with them and cherishes them.. he wants to be a big brother of sorts.. give advice and protect them.

Random Encounters- Something where he gets to know others. Warning - Most females perplex him. especially if they are super girlie.

Family Rp - I know theres ALOT of you out there. Feel free to message me, he really needs to get to know you. <3

- I'm also thinking that I might have him go out as a personal guard.

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:05 pm
User Image

Personality: Okay.. this girls personality is based off one of my favorite book characters.. of course, she's not a werewolf.. so it wont be exactly like that.. But since she can go mini.. that is good enough.

Jolene will be a big family person when she has her own. Playful and protective of the ones she loves she can be overly affectionate in a way that might make others a bit uncomfortable, but she doesn't seem to notice until someone calls her out on it. She's a big eater, literally, will eat all the time if she could.. but somehow manages to keep in good shape. She's outgoing with a horrible southern twang that seems to make others giggle, especially when she gets excited.

Mate- Open! (Lifemate only)

Breedings
1st- Open
2nd- Open
3rd- Open
4th - Open

Plot Ideas
Girlfriend! - This lady needs friends.. someone who enjoys flowers, eating, and being loud. having a sense of humor is a plus

Anything you can think of just toss it at me

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:07 pm
User Image

Personality: Cameo's a very lonely female that seeks the attention and affection of others as much as she can. She's shy, affectionate and can be emotional about somethings. She is a very romantic mare that can't wait to fall in love, though she isn't searching for it she knows that someday it will find her. Exploring, simple jewelry crafting and shell searching are her hobbies.

Mate- Found

Breedings
1st- Constantine
2nd- Kanashimi Te
3rd- Kanashimi Te
4th - Kanashimi Te

Plot Ideas

Friends forever! - Just someone that perhaps lives nearby that she can teach stuff too or relate to that will be there for her through the hard stuff. She needs a best friend!

Teach me! - This little lady loves her arts and crafts. Anything that your soquili is good at, she'd like to learn it too. And maybe she can teach yours a think or two. ^.^ She wants to learn some handy crafts for some of her later plots.

Anything you can think of just toss it at me

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:10 pm
User Image

Personality- Demi is definitely more of a mother figure. Nurturing, patient and caring to all those she meets. She's not at all prejudice against any breed. And simply feels that all creatures have a right to live as they choose. As long as they don't come pounding down her door. She is a solitary mare and on occasion will seek companionship with a male but the time is usually short seeing as she does like helping others and sometimes feelings develop, they get jealous and she had to throw them out their hind ends. But if she were ever to fall for someone it would probably be someone that is a constant mystery, perhaps has may layers to uncover about themselves.
Note: She calls everyone some form of "dear", unless of course she likes you, then its "love"

Mate- Open

Breedings
1st. Open
2nd. Open
3rd. Open
4th - Open

Plots!

Help Me! - Whether it be a soquili in need of healing (minor of course, since she not uni) or simply someone who needs a friend to talk to. (perhaps your soquili has a personality difference).

Gimmie plots! - think of anything she can fit into.. fling me a message

Gather around - This is a plot where I want others like her, that are good hearted and seek to help others. These individuals could be wanderers who want a home base or others looking to set down permanent roots. Those who want to put their healing talents or gathering talents to the best use. Teach others to improve their talents or simply seek to find a place that is serene and quiet where they can help protect those that live within
(( I was thinking about making a healing village, where others, such as warriors or those with mental problems come to seek help and guidance. Just testing to see if it's worth doing.))

Be mine- there are a couple things that could work for this.
- A loyal warrior that's hurt in someway grows attached to this nurse maid and seeks to make her, his. He can be a wanderer as long as he comes back to her. She's not a jealous mare, nor one what has easily hurt feelings. (she's a big girl) resulting in a lifemating
- A patient that catches her interest, but is sort lived, resulting in a fling.
- A fellow healer of some sort that has a deep passion for helping others. (can be male or female) This passion carries over to Demi, has her admiring this soquili, respecting this soquili, and sooner or later loving this soquili. It could be a quick passion or a slow burning one, but the ending result will be the same. A lifemating.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:09 am
User Image

Personality- She loves interaction with pretty much anyone, though they may not feel the same once they're put under her scrutinizing eye. She doesn't mean for her comments or suggestions to be mean in any way, simply a way to help those to better themselves, their self image and even their images to others. Like her mother; gender and breed doesn't matter much when it comes to friends or acquaintances. Though she's always been fond of males and seeking their attention since she grew up without a real male role model.

Mate- Wenopa

Breedings
1st. Used with Wenopa
2nd. Reserved for Wenopa
3rd. Reserved for Wenopa
4th - Reserved for Wenopa

Plots!
Prissy Princess - It can be pretty much anyone that wouldn't mind doting on her.. She's of course, give them advice on how to spruce up their looks.

Only room for one of us - A Rival story rp where they pretty much bicker/challenge eachother with different things, maybe a little sabotage. Might end with them being friends or enemies..

If only they understood me - She would like someone besides her mate to see past her words to her true actions.. And be open to a long term friendship.

Gimmie plots! - think of anything she can fit into.. fling me a message

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

Illuseon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:37 am
Ohh! I'd love to throw Spectre at one of your pretty gals if you'd like~
User Image
Unfortunately he is definitely not the dominant type. Dx Quite the opposite really. Once he's familiar with someone he'll man up a bit, but in general he's very nervous and self-conscious around others. He can be one to stick around- if a gal shows him the slightest bit of kindness he'll pretty much start crushin' on her on the spot and just not do anything about it and admire from afar. After he spends some time with anyone he'll gain some confidence and his real self will shine through though. c:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:33 pm
I toss out.

User Image
We had sorta plotted with him with Melanie, but not sure what happened with that. But he's open for either a fling or a mating. But a mating will have to wait until his second breeding happens, when and if it happens.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:50 pm
i choose you...Kenton!
User Image

Kenton just so happens to be looking for a mate at the moment. he is strong and proud, and very much so the dominant type. he has the tendency to be kinda over protective which usually pushes people away from him. so with all his free alone time he goes out exploring and finding adventure. he really hopes to find someone to explore with him and someone to wander with. if he ever finds that one special girl he will treat her right and do wht ever it takes to make her happy.

oh, ps he still has his last two breeding open...first one went to a fling...something he regrets very much and will never do again XD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:39 pm
xp  

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:39 am
Post ninja  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:35 am
heart  

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:02 pm
Plots for Mercy? :3

I would like to offer Concordia Discors up for RP with Mercy for your Alpha Female plot. Concordia Discors is rather feline-like in nature. When she wants something, she'll finds ways to get it. She vies for attention, and wants to manipulate others. When she doesn't get what she wants, she gets a bit more unbalanced and try to attack.

To be specific to your plot, maybe Concordia wants something of Mercy's. Mercy being the dominant female might see Conco as a subordinate and out of place for trying to get something that is hers and try to discipline her? :3 Just throwing this out there. <3

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff