Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Camping! 8D Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Camping, fun or not?
  Camping sucks =(
  It's okay..
  I love to camp!
  *humps*
View Results

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:41 am
Well I just got back from a 4 day camping trip.
It was tons of fun. Lots of fishing, hiking, boating, scary wildlife and crazy campsite neighbors. And kinky sex
But crap I hurt all over and am bruised up xd We had to put our tent on a rocky slope.. not cool.
Also, I am so glad I don't have to deal with that many kids on a regular basis xd but that is part of the fun when the whole family and friends go.
Also, I got to drive my friend's mom's Excursion. That thing is a beast.

Who here likes to go camping? =)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:48 am
I love to go camping! heart My favorite thing to do is have a big mud fight and then my siblings n I would go swimming to wash all the mud off. :3 Then after that go fishing so we would have something to eat. My brother would gut the fish n fry it up to eat. 3nodding When things start to slow down and night starts to come we roast marshmallows and star gaze. whee

I guess I just explained a whole day of what I have done when camping. sweatdrop  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Artanus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:45 am
I love camping. But i never get to do it. My dad and I are the only ones in our family that like it. Once we start driving, my friends and I plan to camp many a times.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:51 am
Then your mom and sister(s) are a**l.

Camping for me would require a hotel in a large city. Trees and evil insects aren't special here.

I don't eat fish, and I don't think I know anyone that has the patience to clean one. So I guess that works.  

Metalic_Noodles

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:04 am
I wish I could go camping. XD I can't imagine my family playing nice long enough to do that. So I would be with friends. We don't have much wild life here unless you count two panthers that were brought here illegally and escaped from the owner. D: (Still on the loose by the way)

:3 I have been to camps with my past classmates. Campfires and makeshift sticks to burn marshmallows! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:08 pm
i like sleeping on the bear floor,i know it sounds weird but my gf likes to sleep on me  

xXDamariusXx

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:47 pm
I go camping at least 3x a year.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:51 pm
Dana Pixie Stix

With who?  

Artanus

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:55 pm
Artanus
Dana Pixie Stix

With who?

Family mostly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:36 pm
i heart camping  

Angel Felice

Sir Merlot

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:57 am
I love camping with meh friends. The last camping we had was... In the school (*suspense fanfare*), it's scary there at night. I think we couldn't sleep the whole night... But it was cool, anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:04 pm
Last time I went camping I was banned from the server. [/badjoke]  

Artanus

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:59 am
What is server camping?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:11 am
last time i went camping i went on a canoe trip with my family. it was a lot of fun, i actually went kayaking. didn't really "camp," i slept in a really cush camper. tons of food. it was really nice.  

Pachelbel Canon

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:20 am
worst camping trip ever... its june. supposed to have warm weather all week. guess we didnt get the memo. there we are in our shorts and other light clothing.. 5 layers of it and its snowing... snowing a good 4 feet for 3 days! inthe middle of summer! we can hear the tree branches breaking throughout the night and the tents and tarps collapsing. went for 3 days when we decided to break for home... thats when the sun finally came out...at least all of our stuff was given time to dry in the sun before we headed home.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff