Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Recipe Creation/Usage Question - Answered

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightShade Karas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:15 am
I have been looking through the forums and have yet to find any information on how to make and item from a recipe. I have a short list of items I can make according to the list in Zomg however I have yet to see and NPC that shows what to do with them.

I understand I can sell these items in the Marketplace for more then it takes to make them, so needless to say I am interested in knowing how to make them.

Thanks for the information, and I appologise if the information is obvious or stated before, but I have not seen anything up to now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:20 am
┈┈

You will have to go to shops and go to Back Ally Bargains. the make recipes option is under the npc.

┈┈

Vlidaine

Toothsome Phantom

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:53 am
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...

.::Also note that not all items are worth more than it costs to make them::.
sometimes you make more of selling the ingredients.

Here's a link to back alley bargains [X]

Good luck with your recipes :3

...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:01 am
OK, I guess the marketplace is something I will have to tred lightly around. Is it even advised for someone as new as myself to be playing in the marketplace?  

NightShade Karas

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:33 am
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...

.::Off course! ::.
Just have a calculator around ;D

Just keep an eye on the price of things :3

I dont do that advanced stuff in the mp, i mostly buy items that are sold below sellback value :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:06 pm
for the marketplace, it is advised to have a list of what you want to get first or else youll be on there for a long time  

mearfster222

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:17 pm
The MP's good...check out some vending guilds for good advice^^. My personal favorite is T3h Vending Guild.

I've made quite a bit, though I'm really poor at the moment due to some impulse buys... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:41 am
Thanks for the input. I will definitly look into MP Guilds to get more information.  

NightShade Karas

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff