Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
Wassup? Just checking in! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Packing for trips
Sucks
100%
 100%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 17

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:21 pm
Ace has spent the last two weeks with me down in GA, but now it's time for her to go home. gonk So we're leaving tomorrow for VA and I will be there for about two weeks. Then she's off to college and I'm off to high school once more. So sad.

Anyway...
So I haven't been that active lately but I've been busy. I've written 35 chapters of a fanfic, gone to a family reunion, watched the full season of Air Gear (Kazu was fricking epic), lost my best friend (very sad), made over $100, and finished knitting myself that scarf that I started AGES ago. So I'm hoping that, surprisingly, I'll have more time online when scool starts simply because after my schoolwork is done there will be nothing else to do. School does tend to limit your vacations, wouldn't you say? Therefore, spare time will be spent online. I need a life during school. xd

So how've you all been? I know I make a lot of topics like this, but you know how I am. whee Besides that though, let's talk about...

PACKING.
How much of a drag is it to pack for trips? It drives me insane!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:48 pm
Ugh DX I have to start packing for this trip my parents want me to go on! D: I was like... but I just finished packing and unpacking (aka making Randy do it) my entire apartment DX And now I have to do suitcases for a trip to Massachusetts... so much for being back stare I can haz scarf?  

churrlo

11-joker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:40 pm
TAT SUCKS CAN U DONATE PLEZ CAUS I GOT HACKED N THEY TOOK MY ANGELBOW N IM TRYN 2 GET IT BAK IT OK IF U DONT BT IF U DO SEND ME A TRAD PLEZ  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:07 pm
Twice in a row? stare Where's a mod when you need one gonk  

churrlo

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:07 pm
11-joker
TAT SUCKS CAN U DONATE PLEZ CAUS I GOT HACKED N THEY TOOK MY ANGELBOW N IM TRYN 2 GET IT BAK IT OK IF U DONT BT IF U DO SEND ME A TRAD PLEZ

Who the hell do you think you are? No, I won't donate.
BY THE WAY, IT'S VERY ANNOYING TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS. DON'T PISS ME OFF OR I'LL BAN YOUR a**. This is your first and final warning. heart

@ churrlo: You can haz scarf if I ever make another one. I'm lazy and have ADHD, so it takes me forever. Oh look...shiny! -runs out of room-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:08 pm
That'd be epic xD Scarves are totally cute : D  

churrlo

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:10 pm
lol, you're the only guy I know who'd say that. xd -huggles-
I can only make solid colors though. gonk So very sad.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:11 pm
I'm gay I can't help it : D Gays + scarves = cute! XD I like... green O: Or blue! Or... grey or silver or something : D  

churrlo

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:15 pm
lol, that's why we love you. heart
Oh~ I have blue yarn. My fav color is green, so I could buy some and use the rest for other things. I like silver too. SO MANY CHOICES. gonk

lol, I swear one day we're gonna meet up somewhere in the middle of our two states and be like, "OMG I GOTS A SCARF FOR YOU." and you'll be like, "OMG EPIC LET'S GET SOME ICE CREAM." or something and then we'll skip off to the mall. xd I'm crazy right now, don't mind me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:18 pm
OMG : D Come visit me in Kentucky on the way and I can get you cheap DQ ice cream : D Our DQ is one of only 6 left in the world which is still in its classic form, aka not a fast food restaurant xD we have cheaper cones and stuffs : D  

churrlo

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:22 pm
OMFG REALLY? I'm totally jacking the car and heading to Kentucky. It's not that far away. heart

On the other hand...I would crash and die. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:24 pm
XD Yeah its reall cool xD Also funny because we're a small a** town... xD Most people have never heard of us razz  

churrlo

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:27 pm
Yah. I'd totally get lost and end up on top of some random mountain screaming, "I WANTED CHEAP ICE CREAM DAMMIT." Then a squirrel would scare the s**t out of me, I'd fall off the mountain, and die.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:28 pm
Noo D: The mountains are in the west! ; ; Thats too far xD  

churrlo

Grail Avara

Magnetic Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:05 am
Hehe nice to know you're still around and such.

Hmm packing.... To be honest I don't have an issue with it, I guess I picked up fast how to compress a weeks packing into a small rucksack or similar xD (True story I once went on holiday for a week and my only luggage was my carry on with everything I needed for it xD). Got to pack again soon for a family holiday start of next month and then when I finally get my full licence I am so doing a roadtrip to celebrate rofl  
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games