Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Meaning? - Answered

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SharpToofly R3X

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:03 pm
So, I was looking through guilds & stuff.
I've been seeing VENDING, everywhere!
What does that necessarily mean?
Is there any other 'SLANG' i need to learn
about here on Gaia?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.You should see this extensive and detailed guide to learn how to vend. Vending is, at its most basic definition, when you buy an item for a lower price and then sell it for a higher price in the Marketplace; your profit will accumulate by doing this repeatedly.

Good luck! 3nodding

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Rosaline Marie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:24 pm
To expand on what Ebony told you...

Usually the items that Pro-Vendors look for are misprices. I once saw an Alruna's Rose go for 147 gold. Not thousands, just 147 gold. You have to be quick, and don't be discouraged if someone gets to it first. I would suggest applying Firefox to your computer to make the internet connection quicker.

The way you find items that are mispriced is not by typing in specific items. Go to Marketplace>select "all items">then select "just added."

It's usually to have a large amount of pure (gold) when vending. I would say atleast 300,000 gold. That way, If you come across - lets say - golden laurels that are mispriced from 3,000,000 gold to 300,000 gold, you can buy it and make large profit.

Any more questions, please ask :]

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff