Reply Community Lounge
LONG WEEKEND! YEA BABY!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:08 am
I'm going to mommy's for the weekend for some desperately needed R&R! I'm going to be leaving today and coming home one Monday. Tomorrow I'll be visiting GTR, don't know how that will go because he wants me to sell all of our stuff. But I'm thinking this weekend will be a fun one anyways. I want to play euchre, and learn how to play poker, any poker game. I bought a set and want to play but not for money. GRM doesn't gamble.

So what are your plans for the weekend of longness? Drinking? Hanging out with family and/or friends? Working? Not sure? Whatever it is, tell us about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:43 am
lol well having to go in to work early every day... my party options are rather limited.... but ill still probably figure something out.... whee  

Agent_of_Misfortune

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:43 am
Still no luck with that. huh? I'm sorry things aren't moving along for you. Best of luck~ I'm assuming GTR wants to you sell stuff to help him.

As far as I know, I'll be cleaning. I'm hoping to go to my grandmother's house to wash her car since when I did it two weeks ago, it rained that afternoon. It was the worst of luck, lemme tell you. I also need to pick up the suitcase I'm going to use for my trip to CA.

My mother is all about cleaning since her and dad don't have time to do it. I have to give my room a deep clean before I leave. Why, I don't know, I don't clean it normally anyway. Whatever.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:31 pm
Well, I just finished a 36hr practice week. I'm incredibly sore and can't feel my hands. So, tomorrow I have a party to go to. then Saturday I'm going on a 6hr kayaking run. Then Sunday I'll probably end up dropping dead, so I'm not sure. . . .oh wait, Sunday I have about 2-3hrs of yard work to do at my grandma's house (I get paid)...THEN I can drop dead.

Can't wait...  

umi505

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:57 pm
I have to work on Sunday. Suuucks. But my work tomorrow has been cancelled, so I at least get two days off in a row.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:03 pm
Working. D; Dr appt tomorrow at 10:40 then work from noon to eleven pm. Saturday I'm off but then I'm at work again Sunday from nine to nine. Oh and the manager I'm with just got off vacation and suddenly hates me for some reason. I had my other manager talk to her about it today.. so. This should be a great weekend! D;  

noramine

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

BlaqkWinter76

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:01 am
I'm going to Cleveland! :]
Hoorayy!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:54 am
omg, I can't wait to go to Florida for a week smile  

red head nell