Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Jonin Exam Lobby Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:39 pm
A huge room that will be filled with hopefulls.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:04 am
A young man with the tears he shed just recently finally dried on his face wanders into the large lobby. Never in Korrin's twenty years had he been so nervous. After failing the last Jounin exam, he still hadn't learned a single new jutsu. 'Aw hell, looks like I'll just have to kick their asses with fist and foot.' Korrin let his mind wander to take his mind of the upcoming exams and finds himself a corner to lean against. Korrin flips up his collar and takes out the letter that had been delivered to him not more than an hour ago by Joe Zigihara. The envelope was a little crumpled from Korrin gripping it and he was itching to open it. But Korrin couldn't bring himself to do it. So instead he simply stared at the envelope and the writing Korrin, this is from Rose.  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:44 am
Zarud entered the lobby and saw the other applicant. He gave him a curtious nod before finding a nice quiet area to think of stratergies.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:57 am
(( Imma postin my profile))  

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:03 pm
A clone of Oroami looked to Korn and Zarud "Go through that door, you will find your stage, it has been created by myself to fit your fighting styles."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:25 pm
A giant blue wolf soared into the lobby of the exams with a limp wooden carcass lying on its back. It landed in the middle of the room as the body then slid to the right and fell on to the ground, its limbs flailing around on the ground. Then, the eyes opened on the wooden body as it slowly rose up at the hips in a dead man rising motion. It then turned its head side to side as if to crack his neck hoping to intimidate the people in the lobby. After the wooden creature finished his charades he looked around at the people in the room. "Zarud!" He cried out as he rose to greet his fellow Suna nin. "I didn't know you signed up for the exams? That's great! I hope I get to fight you sometime." Sano then realized Oroami standing in the room and calling to the other two to fight. "Oh, well it seems your fight is up already, good luck!" Sano went into a dark corner and sat down waiting for Oroami to call him for his own fight.

Plexilate

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:27 am
"Thanks Sano..." Zarud did as the proctor had said and went through the door to the first stage.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:02 pm
Korrin let out a long sigh and put the letter in the pocket of his jacket, which he intended on removing before his match. Korrin exited the lobby silently, more nervous than he had ever been in his life.  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:26 am
Zane arrived at the lobby and sighed. It wasn't his turn yet, it wasn't going to be his turn for a while. It didn't matter though, Luo still hasn't been back yet from Grass. He sat against one of the walls and stretched his hands, then put them behind his head as he rested against the wall.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:27 am
Aoto, for the first time, curiously walked into the room filled with many people, he had just recently joined the academy and has no clue wether he would be able to see the great Chuunin of the mist village take their Jounin Exams, nervously he walked up to the group of people.
"Um, hello my name is Aoto, I was just admitted into the Academy so I'm not too familiar with many of your faces, anyways it's nice to meet you and I am glad to be your fellow comrad", Aoto said still quite nervous around the strangers.  

X Fall Poet X

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:59 pm
(you shouldn't be here, its fro Jonin hopefulls and myself only)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:10 pm
"I kind of guessed as much, although I wasn't abseloutaly sure, but I respect that this is for Jounin only, my intentions were just to spectate but I guess I was incorrect, anyways I'll be on my way, just strolled in to introduce myself"  

X Fall Poet X

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:47 pm
Hiroto came sliding through the door as everyone was moving into the next room a little out of breath, "SORRY....IM LAte.......WhAt...Did I..........Miss?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:04 pm
Oroami stared at Tails, "well, I guess you nominated yourself to die," Oroami laughed "no I'm just kidding."  

Havok-Trance

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:23 pm
Kasumi walked in the room with her armed folded and leaned against the wall right next to the door. She didnt feel like talking to anyone right now, she didnt know anyone in this room and she just waited for her match.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff