Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
I just came back... and now I'm leaving : D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ALLERGIES
  FFFFFFF D<
View Results

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:51 pm
churrlo
Lol Midori you sound like me xD I got all those allergies too haha. Thanks everyone I am back now ^^ I'll get some pics up if any of you are interested? O:

And angel, of course I am : D I have to keep away from LA MIGRA D:

Pics yes.

Is LA MIGRA like El NINO?

xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:23 pm
damn dude that sucks pretty bad so your going to just be in bed all the time your there xp  

1337-KING

1337-KING

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:26 pm
lol oops your back already my bad i didnt read all the way thru the conversations XD anyways welcom back  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:25 pm
La migra = Immigrations XD

As far as pictures go... who has facebook? I have all the pictures on there, I posted them on my profile if someone wants a looksie? xD; Hope you can all view them, PM me if you want my name ^^  

churrlo

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:16 am
1337-KING
lol oops your back already my bad i didnt read all the way thru the conversations XD anyways welcom back

Dude seriously.....

You can't double post. All you had to do is hit edit on your first post you made.....

GODDOMMIT FRONK!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:41 pm
I know the feeling. I left on July 30th for St. Louis (6 or so hour drive away), got back late on August 2nd. Then about noon on the 4th the power goes out. (Storm, in our yard, about 5 big limbs, and a treetop.) The evening of the 5th the water is barely a trickle. The power comes on at 5am on the 6th. (I don't know when the water came back, but boil order until the 10th.) Then shopping on the 7th, come home, phone call, and leave the next morning to go back to STL.
Arrive in STL on the evening of the 8th, I'm put on a train with my sister to go to Chicago on the 10th. We get to her apt at about 1am on the 11th. (Oh, and she had her baby, that wasn't happy, and was loud.) School visit, alone, on the 12th, and then put onto a bus to come back on the 13th.

Left, returned, and left.

As fun as the trip could be, it makes you appreciate the boring days a lot more.  

Metalic_Noodles

Corsain

Inquisitive Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:20 pm
alergies suck  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:39 pm
I need to catch up on everything thats going on. LOL
So your now leaving? Ok. Peace  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2