I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
"MS+MS": Movie Star's and Music Star's Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it Gross to get 2 women pregnat at the same time?
  Yup
  Nah
View Results

anir95

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:42 am
Ok I think that everyone has heard about Lil Wayne Knocking up 2 girl's at the same time. I only know one girl and that's Lauren London. But her and the onther chick are both 8 month's pregnat. I know gross eek . But my question is, is Lauren London mixed
(racial wise)
question

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:30 am
I think you're grossly overestimating how newsworthy this is.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Why does it matter if this person is mixed-race?  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:43 pm
1. How is getting two women pregnant gross? Yeah sure its a sleazeball move, and makes him a jack-a** but.. gross? really? Cleaning up vomit is gross, not impregnating two women

2. Seeing as I don't really pay attention to celebrity news cause I don't care, much like a lot of people in this guild, I haven't heard of this and doubt that many people here have.

3. As Tae stated, who cares if she's mixed?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:45 pm
Celebrities don't give a crap about me, so I really don't care much about them. If they make movies or music that I like, then yeah, I'd be sad if they died, or excited if I got to see them in person. But when it comes to their personal lives, I really don't care. Half the rumors are stupid overblown lies anyway, and none of it really matters at all. There's enough annoying drama in my life without seeking it out via celebs.  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Odd Boy Out

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:28 pm
Well, unless this kid has been blowing all his money and crack and whores, I guess it's a consolation that he'll be able to financially support two children and their mothers. Someone of his status should know better than to get women pregnant who might use the child against him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:54 am
Lil Wayne has massive orgies...getting two chicks knocked up isn't so much "gross" as it is surprising it's only two.  

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:23 am
wakusei
Lil Wayne has massive orgies...

I now have more respect for him than I have had had for him before.

He is now a real man in my books.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:04 pm
I still think Waye is a f*****t.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Phaeton

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:33 am
^You're still thinkin about that picture of him kissing baby. Yeah, I lol'd. And hey, plenty of rappers are closet gay.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:08 pm
I have no clue who either of those two are, nor do I care.

Why is it always the guys fault when a chick gets knocked up? As if the girl can't be on some form of birth control, or say no to sex when there is no condom involved. if they were raped then fine I can more than understand it being his fault, but I'm sure it was consensual in this case.

Honestly I find the gross thing here the women.

Also, what if both of them wanted to have his baby and planned to get pregnant from him? I would believe that too.  

God-Raped-Me

anir95

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:35 pm
Taeryyn
I think you're grossly overestimating how newsworthy this is.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Why does it matter if this person is mixed-race?

first of all i was asking a question ( u didn't have to answer) because she look's black and her hair is CURLY like mist mixed peoples hair. And Second of all I saw a real picture of Lauren London with an 8 month baby bump, yeah so what u gotta say bout dat stare

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:41 pm
Please speak proper English?

There's no need for any attitude here. In this guild, if you post something expect to get responses back to it, good or bad.

Just a heads up don't start anything with Tae, he has many a friend here who will back him.  

God-Raped-Me

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:57 pm
anir95

first of all i was asking a question ( u didn't have to answer) because she look's black and her hair is CURLY like mist mixed peoples hair. And Second of all I saw a real picture of Lauren London with an 8 month baby bump, yeah so what u gotta say bout dat stare

What's with the attitude? Seriously.

No, I didn't have to answer, but I did because I was vaguely curious. Like I said, I have never heard of any of these people (and suspected I wasn't the only one, and I was right about that). Since you didn't really give any reasons in the original post, I thought I'd ask.

I don't know why you've chosen to single me out, especially since all I did was ask a simple question.

confused

For the love of Pete...people assume that I'm being angry or disdainful just because I don't mince words or put "lol" or " smile " after every sentence.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:17 pm
I didn't assume you were angry, but then again I'm used to much harsher language being used without anger behind them...

Also, lots of black people have curly hair, I don't understand how that makes them a mixed race...  

God-Raped-Me

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:58 am
Honestly Tae I'm curious about her statement... I mean you were just wondering why it was important that she was mixed, like me, not whether she really was mixed OR whether she was really pregnant or not. She seems to have gone off on a completely different tangent there.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff