Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
2 questions... 1 topic - Answered

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you nice enough to assist me?
  yes?
  no?
View Results

virtuoso of righteousness

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:38 pm
Okay, so I am basically educated on the basics but I have 2 questions... 1) I FINALLY found my prntscr button on my overly-advanced IBM laptop in a place noone suggested... now I open up paint and press control what? to save an image like in say... booty grab? And also, love the sound of RPing and I love writing but I need a thorough explanation of what/how RP is and how to get started!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Open up Microsoft Paint and press Ctrl + V or Shift + Ins to save the image. Be sure to save it as a PNG for image clarity. ^__^

As for roleplaying, I found Blank Pages, Loosely Bound, which is a guild dedicated to teaching their members how to roleplay. It is a public guild, which means that you do not need to join to post, but if it's a guild you think you're interested in joining and visiting frequently, by all means, join!

I hope this helps! Good luck.

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

JayStar101

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:50 pm
I know I'm not a mod, but personnaly, I learned by doing. I'm sure the page Ebony suggusted works great, but I say just have fun! I recommend that you RP about something you're really into, and if you love to write, then RPing is awesome!  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games