Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sung Family Compound (Yun and Luna's home) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:18 pm
User Image

The Sung Family Compound is a mansion created on the outskirts of the Mist Village. Designed by the clan leader, Jiun Nen Sung, it was built as a gift for the leader's late wife, Chen Lin, who used it as a vacation spot. Its located on a plateau overlooking the see from the back of the mansion. The front is surrounded by several pools and gardens designed by the lady herself. However, this spot isn't just for relaxation. It is also grounds for veteran members of the Elite Dragons to train their dragoon troopers and their spec op squads in order to live up to the clan's name.

However, the head of the family does not visit this spot. Instead, its been left in the care of his son, Yun Sung, the up and coming ninja prodigy of the family. The house contains twelve guest rooms, aswell as four master bedrooms. It is kept be several butlers and maids and the security matches that of a hidden village. There is a large library inside of one of the towers that contains knowledge and history of each of the ninja nations aswell as some jutsu scrolls. And as expected, there is a massive training ground outside of the mansions walls. Only those with invites from the family head, Yun, or any other living member are allowed inside.

(ooc: so if you want in, pm me sweatdrop )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SUNG CLAN ABILITIES AND KEKKEI GENKEI

Quote:

SUNG FAMILY BLOODLINE
Aspect of the Beast

http://cyncity.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c9e5b53ef01157107baca970c-400wi

User Image

Background: Known to only a few of the Sung family is the legendary aspect of the beast. The legend goes that one of the few shinobi in the Sung family was training in the mountains when he was approached by five creatures: A hawk, a monkey, a tiger, an ox, and a dragon. The ninja fought all 5 of the beasts and defeated them all, but not without recieving a wound from each of the beasts. As a gift, he was granted the powers of each of the beasts. Now, the few who are blessed enough to recieve this power bear the five scars of the beasts.

During the fight, the master cut off a part of the demon's claw, fang, or horn from each of the beasts. He was given these as a gift to those he deemed worthy of recieving the blessing.

The proceedure with which the user recieves the bloodline is simply creating a scar on the user's back for the demon's chakra to be released from when in battle. However, due to the extreme amount of pain the individual goes through, he cannot go into any sort of combat for 1 day (real time) or else face certain death.

Penalty: The implantee's power that he has recieved is cut by 25% compared to a full blown pure blood Sung.

Aspect of the Hawk (yes, its concerning vision like my previous attempt): Increases the user's eyesight and accuteness to his surroundings. This skill is the easiest of the five to learn, however, it cannot detect fast moving objects well but can make out hard to see objects in the distance.
Learned at genin, mastered at chuunin

Aspect of the Monkey: Increases the user's agility and gives him a feeling of lightness, increasing his dodge rate and jumping ability. However, the side affect of this skill is that the user's strength and attack power are cut in half, so he must result to trickery, much like that of a monkey, to win his match.
Learned at genin, mastered at chuunin

Aspect of the Tiger: Increases the user's speed. This may seem to be like there is no flaws, however, it is one of the hardest of the skills to master, meaning that if the user is not well trained, he won't be able to control his speed, causing himself physical pain and leaving his defenses down.
Learned at chuunin, mastered at jounin

Aspect of the Ox: Increases the user's physical strength and power. The second hardest of the aspects to master, its downside is that the user's agility and speed are cut by 3/4 in exchange for increased strength and defense.
learned at chuunin, mastered at jounin

Aspect of the Dragon: The most powerful and deadly skill of the aspects and the hardest to master. It increases the user's chakra flow and amount, enabling to using skills that are one rank higher than his current skill level (which in my case, is chuunin. However, this skill is a Jounin rank skill, but can be achieved at chuunin rank, but not mastered.) This also decreases summoning time and increases the power of each jutsu performed. However, this skill drains the user of all his chakra, making him good for dead after a fight. (almost like the aspect of the eagle.)
Learned at jounin, mastered at kage/saanin

Strength: Works well against taijutsu and ninjutsu.
Weakness: The use of each aspect causes major changes in the user's body, thus causing stress on the muscles and bodily build. If used too many times in a short period, it could cause temporary, permenant damage or even death to the user. Also, due to it being taijutsu based, the user is vunerable to elemental ninjutsu.

Note: Mastery of aspect of dragon only lasts for lasts for 10 posts, during which each post the user starts to lose his power.

Clan Abilities: Tattoos of the Four Gods

Note: Only the clan head can have all four of the tattoos. Normal members can only have one of their choice.

Tattoo of the Tiger (left arm): Increases the power of taijutsu techniques.
Weakness: Causes immense stress on the user's left arm and can cause internal bleeding and torn muscles.

Tattoo of the Dragon (right arm): Increases the ability and speed of the user's weapon abilities.
Weakness: Same as the Tiger Tattoo, immense stress on the muscles and nerves.

Tattoo of the Tortoise (back): Increases body muscle strength and thickens the user's skin to create and extra layer of protection
Weakness: restricts the user's movements to that of a slow run or even a walk. It too creates stress on the muscles and can cause them to tear.

Tattoo of the Pheonix (chest): Increases chakra output and chakra flow, enabling the user to control much more powerful jutsu and put out more chakra.
Weakness: Drain's the user of his/her strenght and can cause the user's chakra channels to rupture if he/she does not control the increased flow of chakra.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:28 pm
-Yun approaches the large metal gate, guarded by two guards. They both wear samurai type armor, bearing the blue and purple colors of the Sung Clan. Their armor also bears the symbol of the twin headed dragon, signifying their rank as dragoons and part of the Dragon Elite's squadrons. As Yun reaches them, they quickly move their spears and open the gate.-

guards: Welcome home, young master!

-The gates open to reveal the grand scenery and the humongous mansion, aswell as several dragoons training. Yun walks through and beckons Saku.-

"Sorry for it being so massive. Anyways, welcome to my home."  

Cain the Blade

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
|||Sakoyoshi|||
|||Daianohara|||

"It's ok. My place is a city itself."

{{OOC: I'm not kidding. I just have to get my custom Bloodline approved and I'll make it NUR. I'll give you the link to the forum that has it.}}

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:41 pm
-the two enter the mansion to find themselves in a large hallway with a wall of maids and butlers. They greet the newcommer and their young master as the head butler approaches Yun with a letter. He opens it and then dismisses the butler.-

"Well, it seems my father is enjoying himself fighting akatsuki with the grass nation. Now, I have some short business to attend to. Your room is on of the master bedrooms in the southern tower. There is a library with jutsu scrolls and books on the nations if you wanna check it out."

-Yun heads off to the study with a large, heavily armored man, one of the Dragon Elite generals-  

Cain the Blade

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:48 pm
|||Sakoyoshi|||
|||Daianohara|||

Saku goes to the Library. "I see no need to have so many maids and such. I do all my work by myself."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:53 pm
-One of the butler's leading Saku chuckles a bit in a old mans laugh and accent-

Butler: "Actually, young sir, we are all warriors here, us specifically are spec op units and the bodyguards of the young master, picked out by his fater. Every maid and butler here are trained to kill without mercy any intruder that threaten's the young master's life. The outfits were a taste of his late mother's"  

Cain the Blade

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:57 pm
|||Sakoyoshi|||
|||Daianohara|||

"I've protected my Compound for some time now. It serves as an Inn, Hot Spring Resort, Shopping Center, and the Head Estate. I have no bodyguards."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:09 pm
-The butler laughs again-

Butler: Then I ask you this, watch over our young master. He is a master sniper and well known throughout several nations. However, he's not too great at his hand to hand combat. Protect him in our stead."

-they reach a doorway-

"This leads up a stairwell to the library. There is a large view of the ocean there, so please enjoy your stay."  

Cain the Blade

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:12 pm
|||Sakoyoshi|||
|||Daianohara|||

"Then that means I can take him down quickly if I tried. I won't though. He's not only a fellow Shinobi, but he's a, member of my squad. I'll protect him." Saku walked towards the Scrolls. "You have Universal and Elemental Genjutsus. Coorect?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:20 pm
-the butler nods-

Butler: "We have scrolls from all the schools and libraries in all of the nations. However, do not stray to deep. Dark secrets are here and should not be looked upon by warry eyes. Thats my only warning to you."  

Cain the Blade

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:24 pm
|||Sakoyoshi|||
|||Daianohara|||

Saku was already looking at Genjutsu scrolls. "Fine fine. Forbidden. Whatever. I need practice."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:42 pm
|||Sakoyoshi|||
|||Daianohara|||

Saku was studying Genjutsu in the Library.

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:56 pm
"Seems you like this place"

-Yun enters the library and sits down in a recliner chair looking out at the ocean. He lets out a sigh-

"Well, I got news about my father's fight with akatsuki..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:03 pm
|||Sakoyoshi|||
|||Daianohara|||

Saku was neck deep in his Genjutsu study. "And that new is...?"

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:13 pm
-Yun looks down and tight his fist to the point where his hands almost start to bleed-

"...he's been hospitalized in a critical position...caused by an akatsuki member...they don't think he's gonna make it."  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff