Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Tobi vs. Shiro Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:36 pm
Fight at gates and all that.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:39 pm
((Just continuing from your post at the gates))

Tobi smiled and looked at shiro "Come on lets play" Tobi took out four kunais waiting for shiro to make the first move  

i3 tails Yagura

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:05 pm
"Alright then." Pulling out his sword, Shiro lunges for Tobi, ready to dodge if need be.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:20 pm
Tobi side stepped right before shiro got to where he was. He just shook his left index finger. "Your too slow, I mean I saw that coming last year." Tobi had made a series of handsigns which made three waterclones to appear which he handed one kunai to each giving them all the same amount making it harder for shiro. They all split up. "which one is the real one" The clones and Tobi shared the lines hoping to screw up shiro "So what is with that weird blade I mean are you going fishing?"  

i3 tails Yagura

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:31 pm
Shiro just smiled. "Who needs to figure out whoch one to go after when I can just do this." Making the signs, Shiro creates three grass spikes and raises them behind three of the four. "And I am going fishing. For souls."

((You pick what three get the spikes.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:39 pm
As the spikes hit the clones tobi look at shiro giving him a weird look underneath his lollipop like mask "Your freaky... I mean what are you trying to be? A less freaky verison of ban?" Tobi threw a kunai at shiro then looked at him "So how do you want to die? Buried alive in exploding teddy bears, Watch oroami dance, Being fed to rabid squirrels or listen to Miyko talk?" tobi stood his ground "Oh wait I know, Watching sex tapes of paris hilton. I would think you would last 6 minutes before you die"  

i3 tails Yagura

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:55 pm
Shiro sent out a string to grab the kunai in mid-air. "I don't know. I think I might enjoy Mikyo talking."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:01 pm
Tobi formed a series of one handed signs. A chidori then appeared in his hand "This is going to be shocking" Tobi charged shiro hoping to hit him. "For my next trick I will shove this threw your skull and your will hopefully die"  

i3 tails Yagura

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:19 pm
"Not quite." Making the signs, Shiro bites his finger, and the blood starts to grow. Quickly, Shiro drops a tag in it's back right as the chidori hits it. The golem is noticeably damaged, but still moving slightly. Shiro on the other hand has doubled over due to the pain. The golem had just enough strength to raise it's arm and drop it on top of Tobi.
((Blood golem. Pretty much a construct that aborbs normally fatal blows for it's master. One more good hit, and it's gone though.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:34 pm
Tobi jumped back before the arm hit. "Ah ah ah can't touch me. Can't touch me. J-J-J-J- Just like the bad guy from Lethal Weapon 2. I've got diplomatic immunity so Hammer you can't sue. I can write graffiti, even jaywalk in the street, I can riot, loot, not give a hoot, and touch your sister's teat. Can't touch me. STOP! Tobi time! I'm a big shot, there's no doubt light a fire then pee it out. Don't like it? kiss my rump, just for a minute let's all do the bump Can't touch me Yeah, do the Tobi bump" Tobi started dancing around well throwing Kunai at shiro "Can't touch me. I'm presidential Tobi, interns think I'm hot. Don't care if you're handicapped, I'll still park in your spot. I've been around the world from Hartford to Back Bay. It's Tobi, Go Tobi, MC Tobi, Yo Tobi, let's see Regis rap this way! Can't touch me" Tobi stopped and threw a couple more kunai

((Listen to this song when reading this))

i3 tails Yagura

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:42 pm
Shiro didn't waste time. While his golem took some of the hits and dispersed, he sunk into the ground and swam up behind him, swinging his sword.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:48 pm
Tobi heard the sound of something swinging. He quickly ducked but had a couple of his spikes cut off. He ran away then turned to look at him "YOUR MEAN! WHAT DID MY HAIR DO TO YOU" Tears ran down tobi's mask. Tobi made several water clones which all charged at shiro "ATTACK FORMATION BANANA KING" The clones threw paper bombed kunais at shiro "DIE DIE DIE!"  

i3 tails Yagura

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:00 pm
Shiro summons out a large grass wall all around him, taking the hits from the clones and the exploding tags. "Come on. You aren't even trying." He said launching one lightning bolt at each of the four Tobis.

54 Total +0 monthly/demon bonus. (starting from may 17, 2009)
59 Academy Jutsu
44 Gennin Jutsu
39 Chuunin Jutsu
30 Jounin Jutsu
5 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:08 pm
tobi looked at his four clone got destroyed well the other 3 continued to run "YOUR MEAN!"  

i3 tails Yagura

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:27 pm
"And your ugly, but only one of us won't be this way in the morning." Shiro created a sphere of flame around himself to block the three clones from hitting him.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff