Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So what camp did you choose?
Science Camp. Of. Course.
35%
 35%  [ 11 ]
Athletic Camp, because I belong with the beautiful people.
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Rich Camp, because I belong with the beautiful and rich people.
25%
 25%  [ 8 ]
Juvie Camp. Brings back memories . . .
19%
 19%  [ 6 ]
I didn't choose anything . Gaia events kind of suck now . . .
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31

Pink Mint Tea

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:35 pm
Do you guys participate in Gaia events? If so, the Chaos Camp event is starting soon. So what camp did you choose and why?

I chose Science Camp because I assumed it would be filled with educated, yet nerdy-as-hell people. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:26 pm
I'm in rich camp. depending on how it is, I may have my mules do some work.  

starblazer66

4,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Eirwyn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:44 pm
Oh, yeah. Science!
I have a Doctor Who Bunkhouse thread there. smile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:53 am
I joined juvie first, but it seemed like nothing but spam-city. Then some magical force made it so I could re-choose, and I went with science. Its a lot more fun there, and at least the spam is coherent, harhar. Plus, there are tons of artists there giving away stuff for free... and sense I'm both art-lover and artist, its working out splendidly for me. I cant wait for activities to begin. I can see nothing but fun coming from my fellow scientists.  

Virgie Saturn

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:03 am
I'm still deciding. At first, I though Juvie would be a hoot, but I've been reconsidering. It may have been a good idea for me to wait after reading Virgie's post here. The jury is still out. I hope more people post so I can make good decision.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:44 am
Im Still Deciding I guess I wanted Juvie camp ( But everytime I go to Pick it says U have reached this Url in error pls Go Back and try again in your Browser ) * anyone els have this Problem ? *PM Me please ..
But after reading above post Spam Does not sound "FUN" so Jury still out for me too I guess .. ninja  

KommandoKat

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:07 am
I chose Fitness Camp. After all, I must be in fit condition to do this job! lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:13 am
I choose rich camp, one because I am in a rich people guild and it seemed appropriate. also alot of friends from that guild are in it too so i wanted to be on the same team.

and dougherty the fit teams don't always win as proven by the amazing race on cbs smile  

Elspeth Telrunya

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:38 am
I was split between science camp and juvie, but I decided on juvie in the end. I haven't even bothered going to the related forum. I'm just going to do what the event requires of me and try to avoid any unnecessary contact with others. {I guess with that kind of anti-social attitude, science camp would have been more appropriate.}  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:04 pm
If you can't tell by my avatar, I joined science camp. I'm always been a nerd in school and space and tech.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

chelliebellie

3,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:42 pm
*pretty nerdy* I chose science camp. in HS I did the physics olympics with my science club... wow. Now that I read what I just wrote, it's even nerdier than I think it is, I'm sure. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:33 pm
I joined the Rich Camp ~ thus the Hired Help/Personal Cabana Boy. The mules are joined on other assorted camps.

Note: I'm not overjoyed with the Juvie Camp ~ seems to be full of n00bs ~ and I don't mean newbs. stare  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Amarella Harte

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:43 pm
I joined science camp, pretty much for the same reasons as you, Pink Mint Tea, but I had a mule join each of the others just to get the free item.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:14 am
Lil Brat
I joined the Rich Camp ~ thus the Hired Help/Personal Cabana Boy. The mules are joined on other assorted camps.

Note: I'm not overjoyed with the Juvie Camp ~ seems to be full of n00bs ~ and I don't mean newbs. stare

I ran into a few noobs, but lucky for me, the places I hang out there are full of people that know what they are doing. Oh, oops. Juvie camper here. sweatdrop I got my eye out for that Hired Help guy. He's hot. wink rofl What? I can be a juvie and have him around. neutral  

Dante Alexander 1

Demonic Shounen

akageoffrey

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:39 pm
Rich Camp all the way. The event was too tedious though so i just bought all the items i wanted. mrgreen  
Gaia Games & Events

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff