Submit

Kage Kaitou

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:46 pm
My Patronus is a Stag
Your patronus takes the form of a Stag. A stag is proud and strong, which is characteristic of your personality. You have a powerful and compassionate heart. You find strength in protecting others, particularly friends and family, or those who are weak. Your patronus is shared by one of the most famous wizards ever, Harry Potter. You have little to no trouble conjuring a patronus because your desire to defend yourself and others outweighs your fears and allows you to focus on the task at hand.

http://us.dumb-spot.net/patronus-test?gatherer_id=100332&gclid=CPim5tyrmpwCFRFWagodqHF0dw  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:21 pm
User Image

You know, I've never been able to understand why quizzes ask for your zip code, location, and crap like that :/ Oh well ...

My Patronus is a Rabbit

Your patronus takes the form of a Rabbit. A rabbit is known for being somewhat shy. Similarly, you tend to be quiet around others, especially new people. However, you are very bright and alert. You are good at reading people and know who to trust. You are also nurturing and kind. You may have trouble conjuring your patronus because your mind tends to race in the heat of a battle.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

TheEmptyMasterpiece

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:04 pm

My Patronus is a Dolphin

Your patronus takes the form of a Dolphin. A dolphin is both very playful and friendly. Like a dolphin, you are joyful, intelligent, and very funny. You enjoy life, and like to help others. You have so many happy thoughts that you can easily perform the patronus charm. Casting the charm becomes somewhat more difficult during a battle, but your concern for your friends helps you keep your focus.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:00 pm
My Patronus is a Rabbit

Your patronus takes the form of a Rabbit. A rabbit is known for being somewhat shy. Similarly, you tend to be quiet around others, especially new people. However, you are very bright and alert. You are good at reading people and know who to trust. You are also nurturing and kind. You may have trouble conjuring your patronus because your mind tends to race in the heat of a battle.

Barrista

5,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Has A Cunning Plan

Dapper Bibliophile

27,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:22 am
My Patronus is a Rabbit

"QOE" Quizzes and Other Entertainment

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games