Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *Stickys Announcements & Site Info/Q&A*
A question

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

on a scale how much of a noob am I?
  I don't care
  does it matter?
  your a noob just for making this option
  is 5 good or bad?
  umm what she said
View Results

geruki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:50 pm
hey I'm a noob to this guild and to the game so cut me some slack
I read the stickys and did what I could but I still had a few things I just didn't understand hence making the thread my question's are as fallows

1:how do I find other active members in the guild? I know it sounds like a stupid question but I really can't seem to find anyone online in the forums and am afraid to pm anyone because I might make a mistake and pm a admin or someone who would get mad and boot me or something.

2:*I know this isn't a question so much as a suggestion* If there arn't already guides or mentors so to speak to show noobs to the guild the ropes I would like to suggest a mentor program where you assign active members in the guild to show the noobies around it would put a end to quite a few discrepancys that we currently have in the guild and it would be a free way to show how kind hearted you are to the ninja's we all love so much *afterthought this would also be a good way for guild members to make friends and feel at home it's always easier when you have a friend and what better way to make a friend then show them the ropes or be shown the ropes by one Idk but I think it's a great Idea personally*

3: last but not least I suggest a contest sub forum so that all us guild members can find the contests in one place instead of having to go running around or overlooking them this would allow more people chances at gold and items along with being a good way to get the pesky contest forums deleted quickly and easily upon completion I'm sorry if my questions/ suggestions are a little long but I've always been and Idealist even if I am a noob XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:58 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please don't double or triple post

Answer 1: There is really isn't no way to tell whose on or not even the mods don't know *shrugs* the only way is if you saw the yellow smiley at the bottom of there avie or have them on your friend's list

Answer 2: That ain't a bad idea but the problem is that it would take to much time which a lot of people don't have. sweatdrop

Answer 3: I think we do have a sub forum for contests but I'm not to sure

shut up and love me damn it

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
*Stickys Announcements & Site Info/Q&A*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash