Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
READ THIS-- and I MEAN ALL OF IT-- TO GET something!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did u read ALL of it?
  YES
  NO
  ....maybe ._.
  I couldn't read it T_T
  ....nachos ._.
  .....pie ._.
  SOMETIMES!!!!!!!! gawrshNINJAS
View Results

Angel of Epic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:01 pm
oh did i mention its in japanese? if u people can translate this into english u get something people dont normally give out! FOR FREEE~~~

時間がある度に男halalaoopという名前の、私は知らないのに、どうして彼の名前だったが、これは非常にダム名がいい。 1日、この男は、海賊になることを決定し、7海を航海する。ので、彼でした。のため、彼は次の日には、彼がdidn'tにしたいと実感した爆発したそれ didn'tすぎては、貧しい男はターン私は海賊が、忍者の代わりに!ので、彼でした。しかし、翌日、私たちは海賊によって破壊された!なんて皮肉な!終了します。  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:59 pm
Halalaoop time that a man named once, but I do not know, why was his name, this is a very good dam names. 1 day, this man is, decide to become pirates and sail the seven sea. So did he. For he is the next day, he didn't realize it was a blast and didn't want to go too, the poor man is a pirate I turn, instead of the ninja! So did he. But the next day, we were destroyed by the pirates! How ironic! Exit.  

lalasarana

Guilds_Alt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:28 pm
that was random and absolutely pointless o-o  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:12 am
DAMN JAPANESE PEOPLE WITH ALL THEIR COOL SOUNDING WORDS, NINJAS, AND SEXY HENTAI. GAWD.  

Shaico

florax

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:08 am
Halalaoop time that a man named once, but I do not know, why was his name, this is a very good dam names. 1 day, this man is, decide to become pirates and sail the seven sea. So did he. For he is the next day, he didn't realize it was a blast and didn't want to go too, the poor man is a pirate I turn, instead of the ninja! So did he. But the next day, we were destroyed by the pirates! How ironic! Exit.

but i'm too late aren't i ¬.¬  
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff