Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Little Red Riding Hood

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eta Green

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:31 am
About a month ago I was innocently walking through the web on my way to mail when I got lost in the Gaia woods. Have survived OK up to now, plodding my way through. Now I want to crank it up a level and really get a grip on this world. Who wants to plod when they can fly! Ready, steady, GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:42 am
Eta Green
About a month ago I was innocently walking through the web on my way to mail when I got lost in the Gaia woods. Have survived OK up to now, plodding my way through. Now I want to crank it up a level and really get a grip on this world. Who wants to plod when they can fly! Ready, steady, GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds like fun here have this wolf pelt it will keep you warm on your journey twisted  

Anaithnid Miuil

Swashbuckling Pirate

13,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:09 am
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...

Welcome to the guild Wilderness of Gaia Eta Green
We here at the NSTG hope that you will like it here.
If you are wondering about anything you should check out our Resources sub-forum or ask about it in the Questions and Assistance :3

I recommend the resources sub forum if you want a quick way to gain knowledge without having to experience the harsh jungle out there Xb
...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games