I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Random Character

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think about this topic? (don't read just the title please!!)
  A bad idea.
  A good idea.
  It shuns RPing. How dare you.
  Pressing this option for gold and nothing more.
  Maybe it'll cure some boredom.
View Results

Voo to the doo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:10 pm
In this game sort of like an RP for people with really short attention spans where you get to be a different character in each reply, so you don't have one character that you have to stick with. You can also control a character that someone else has already created in this topic. There isn't supposed to be any sort of overall plot, (your character can have a backstory as long as it's short) just say your character's name, gender and what he or she's reaction to a situation that I'll describe-I'll also change it to a different situation later... It doesn't have to be in any sort of order and there can be more information than just that. You can also kill the character off at the end of the reply if that makes things easier. (That's what I'm doing). Don't make the character be perfect, whatever you do...

Situation: Your character is in the wilderness and a bear attacks... ((Aggh the cliche!! oh yeah I forgot to mention double parentheses is OOC)) What do you do??  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:19 pm
Summoning up her courage, Vini spoke to the bear, hoping that it would reply. She said, "You there...Stop it okay? Just stop it." The story books said that animals could talk, so that's what she believed. Her sheltered life, her own protection led to her downfall in the end as the bear sliced her up. No more porridge for this Goldilocks.  

Voo to the doo

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:09 pm
It was only after the ravenous bruin had finished his meal that his cognitive skills reasserted their dominance.
"Oh darn," the bear said, "I lost more potential friends that way." With that, the bear turned and roamed over to the nearest river to wash his ruddy muzzle and paws. "I really should learn to stop traveling abroad until after I've found a suitable meal," he said to himself calmly...

RP/Game

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games