Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!
My newest character's identity

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esora2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:27 pm
I recently came up with a new story and characters and everything, and I really think I will enjoy writing it. The only thing is, when I drew out the main villian, I discovered with her personality and bio, she would go perfect in another story of mine, not as the main villian, but as a character that would help move the story along.

So what should I do, keep this character in the new story, move her into my other one as a background character, or just keep/put her in both?

The only problem with keeping her in both is that I will feel uncreative, and I hate that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:59 am
You could easily keep her in both, but change her a little for one. Possibly make her more evil for the one. Or you could have the one as a sequel and make her change from evil to good or the other way around.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:49 pm
Keep her in both. The two stories will simply allow you to give more of a history to this character's story. Especially when you allow her to be two types of characters - main and background.

Don't be afraid to use a character more than once in stories. Sometimes trying to figure out how to incorporate a pre-made character into a new story can be quite interesting, and allows you to be creative.  
"CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games