Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
~~~ヾ(^∇^) EDIT ME!!! NAO. ヾ(´・ω・`) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 303 304 305 306 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enjoying the images?
  yes
  no
  IDK, Takes a peek at all the photos
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:48 pm
I think an actual benefit would be me getting something worthwhile as compensation rather than just a promise not to be bullied. To create a problem then try to get information by saying you'll get rid of this problem you created is more of a fear tactic than a means of compensation.

For instance, if you want to get food from a store, you don't go in and stab the cashier in the leg and say you'll treat the wound if he lets you have food........ {well, maybe -you- do, but I don't think that's how it's supposed to work}

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:58 pm
Why, my dear TES, you're back. So, what's this "compensation" you're looking for in trade for the info we seek?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:04 pm
depends.... what kind of things do you have to offer?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:18 pm
Can't tell you that until I know what it is that you want or think that would constitute as compensation from your view...  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:22 pm
hmm.... being that the ticket isn't valuable in itself, it doesn't seem I should ask for much. However, since Psyzapp seems to have such a strong desire to know where it is, I guess that makes the information more valuable than the ticket itself.

I can't really list much without knowing exactly what you're capable of providing, but I will at least say that I have a soft spot for art.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:27 pm
*grumbles about "I got your soft spot"* Ah, I see...so we're basically going with the old blackmail tactic, eh? Hhhhmmmmmm...seeing as I myself am no artist, and the only artist I know of is in Germany and doesn't quite have the time to draw anymore...I'd have to figure something else out...*paces back and forth, contemplating*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:38 pm
Well TES, you just happen to be in luck. I just happen to be an Art Director in RL and can indeed generate custom Artwork. It's my job to do so in RL. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:47 pm
Compensation, not blackmail. There's a difference. Blackmail would be if I threatened to release those pictures I have of you doing moé neko cosplay.

So, Psyzapp.... you're a professional artist eh? Got any samples?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:49 pm
I have samples in my portfolio, but I could upload some to my Photobucket account. Most of my samples are computer generated are for clients.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:50 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Compensation, not blackmail. There's a difference. Blackmail would be if I threatened to release those pictures I have of you doing moé neko cosplay.

So, Psyzapp.... you're a professional artist eh? Got any samples?
[/quote

eek You-How'd-You're bluffing! I don't know what you're referring to sir... sweatdrop

*looks at Psyzapp* Uh, yeah, I'll just let you handle this...I got, uh, some, uh, thing to take care of...Yeah, later! redface

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:59 pm
I don't need a lot of samples... just a few of what quality stuff I might expect for the information.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:01 pm
Fine then. I'll PM you a couple of samples of some illustration I did for some products. Please hold…  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:08 pm
*holds Grunny*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:09 pm
What, our lovely wanted posters aren't a good enough sample????? xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:14 pm
not to be rude or anything, but honestly no.... if it weren't for the fact that the image quality would go down once it's saved, I could emulate something similar in ms paint... though I'm not expecting something much more elaborate considering what I'm giving for it.  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 303 304 305 306 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games