Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
BE FABULOUS! Donate to the guild for more contests & prizes! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Every topic must have a poll
  That's the rule, yo
View Results

Kumori Rose

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:41 pm
I want to donate but i cant.
I have to be on here for three days to do such...
I will once i can =]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:59 am
i will donate too mrgreen  

_ -MiNt-HeRo- _

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:27 am
sent a lil something just to chip in since i havent donated in a while. hope it helps biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:54 am
i donated...

a long time ago  

Cliche Hiei

Narwousapede

Beloved Friend

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:39 pm
PsyCho-DeMoniC
what is Donate? what i need to do again? what that mean.. Gold: ?

i need to give you gold and my password? :S

nope just reread the very first post it tells u everything =D  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:28 pm
I donated! =]  

Lita-chan4

ChemicalPunk2

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:54 pm
I donated...not alot but what i can right now emotion_bigheart cat_cool cat_ninja ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:52 pm
FG4PGs Accountant
SUPPORT YOUR GUILD – DONATE TO THE ACCOUNTANT.

Hello – I am the Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians Accountant and I handle all the guild gold and items for guild events. As you may see, I am part of the guild crew.

Why should you donate?
The “Donate to Guild” option on the front page is only useful for creating subforums and now sending out news letters to all guild members.
Donating to me, FG4PGs Accountant, will contribute to guild events where members can either win items or gold.
Obviously, the crew members of this guild do not have unlimited funds so your contribution can help make the guild events really fun by having a chance to win super awesome prizes.

How do you donate?
Simply click on the drop down box below my avatar and click trade. You’ll be taken to the trade page and in the center will read a box that says “Start New Trade.” Hopefully you can handle it from there.

Do I need to send a certain amount of gold or items in?
No – we gladly accept all trades even if it’s only 50 gold or some trash.

When will I accept your trade?
As soon as possible however I can guarantee that I will accept all trades on Sunday.
If you do happen to post here that you donated, I will gladly check my account to confirm trade.

Questions, concerns, etc? Don’t be afraid to post here – I’m certain one of the crew members can answer you.

Please do not spam or ask for donations in this topic as there are specific subforums in the guild for that purpose.
Once again - DO NOT POST SPAM. Posting "cool" or "nice" or "okay" or any other one word response is considered spamming and that's against the guild rules. Breaking this rule can result in being banned from the guild.

These same sentiments and rules still apply and if you choose to donate for guild events you'll now donate to me as I will be carrying the torch for protecting the donated gold for guild events and prize giveaways. Nice to meetcha! I have to wait till this coming Tuesday to pick up my trading license and then we're offically set back up and ready to roll! I am getting my papers in order and it will be a pleasure to serve ya'll! I'll make it a point to check my trades daily or at the very least a few times per week! I am also a member of the crew as it notates under my username. Always check under our usernames for crew or captain titles if you're looking for mods!  

FG4PG Prize Rep

Crew

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas