Reply "WNB" The Why Not Blog~!
I'm bored....So no one read Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CypherCylus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:53 am
Ok, no one will read this anyways so blah.
I am watching The Incredibles (don't laugh it's a good movie) and I am thinking about my girlfriend, Brittany. She is amazing and more than I could ever ask for. She is always on my mind, and sometimes that bothers me. I like thinking about her but it gets annoying while you are sitting in Driver's Ed trying to write down every ******* law in the book, and she just kind of pops into my head and make herself at home. At home it's fine, but it just makes me miss her so much and I just want to hold her but noooo I can't see her until school in the morning for like 10 minutes, and I can't hold her, just her hand. I like to, but I don't know it's hard to understand. And she tells me she loves me, but they way she tells me, I really can't tell you, but it feels like my heart could burst, shatter into pieces, then those can melt. And now I want to show her how much I love her but I can't think of any way to show her. She loves music so much, and I've already written her a few songs, but she's only seen like 2 of them. I also write poems because I don't know it's how I vent, but I've only shown her one of them. I want to know how I can show her I love her more than she could ever imagine, and I'm not just saying that. So if you actually do read this, please help me figure out how to show her how I feel... In the meantime, I will try to think of something. But please guys, help me. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:22 pm
Ok, I am sitting at home being absolutely bored. I don't know why I just feel really depressed right now. I just want to kind of say that I have no idea why... So yea. Not like anyone cares. But I just feel really unloved right now, and like my girlfriend is avoiding me. I know she isn't, but it's how I feel. I really need to talk to her, and I want to see her. I know I just did yesterday but that wasn't enough for me. I really need to see her or even just talk to her...  

CypherCylus

amusedandconfused

Interesting Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:25 pm
I've never bee in a relationship and can't offer personal advice, but as long as you don't get clingy she'd probably love to see another few poems or songs about her. Don't give up.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:07 pm
Dan, that just kinda proved it right there. I love you Sweetheart, more than you can imagine. And ha, now you must show me the songs and poems! Please...  

Starstruck Rainbow

CypherCylus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:34 pm
No that doesnt. I want to do something that can almost move you to tears, like She is Love by Parachute, but Dylan had to go be an a**. I know you can't understand, which is why I wrote the poem Fill In The Blank. Because I need to find a way to express it. So blah. God I want cheese....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:50 pm
You bring me to tears everytime I see you, because I'm so happy and I love you so much. Great, now people are going to say "awww" when they come in and read this.  

Starstruck Rainbow

CypherCylus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:53 pm
No I don't because everytime you have a smile on your face. Plus you know I would know because you would show up at my house my Dad would say hi, yell for me, then you would burst into tears when I come out of my room.
And no, you shall never understand because you know how you said the human mind needs a beginning and an end?
Yea.
There is no end to the love I feel for you, and there never will be
OH SNAP SON
BOOM SHAKA LAKA
And let them say awww. They will never understand me, not like anyone does lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:54 pm
Blahhh, I meant to say I almost come to tears.  

Starstruck Rainbow

CypherCylus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:55 pm
Still. My point stands. Otherwise your chin would be vibrating non-stop.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:12 pm
What?  

Starstruck Rainbow

Slade_Black

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:28 pm
what?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:19 pm
does she really like anything else? besides music........like video games, computer, tech stuff, anime and/or manga, etc.  

Winnyao

Starstruck Rainbow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:05 pm
Wow, I could be really cheesy here.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:08 am
Starstruck Rainbow
Wow, I could be really cheesy here.

Go ahead and be cheesey  

CypherCylus

Starstruck Rainbow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:24 am
I may like music, but I love you, and you're constantly on my mind.  
"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff