Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
S-K Academy's Halloween Celebration [RP] - The Hunt is On! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This year's role play
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sakura-Kyoukan Academy

Sakura-Kyoukan Academy, an eccentric little school where having fun is just as important as learning, is hosting its annual Halloween event. Come join the fun whether you’re a student, teacher, or staff member! Don’t forget to look at the itinerary for scheduled events!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:12 pm
~ School Itinerary ~

The itinerary is used as a guideline for the role-play; these are suggested "events" your character can join in.
Events will be added as the rp progresses; old events will be slashed out.

* = Denotes opportunity to win a prize

*Opening Ceremonies - Hosted By Student Council - Congrats to killme24 who won 1k
Goblin Gruel :: Free Breakfast!! - Hosted by Culinary Club
*Knitterz arrives at breakfast with her chibi egg hunt, an on-going random event through out the celebration
*Scarecrow Sack Hop - Hosted by Gardening Clubv- Congrats to Psyphion who won 2.5k
A Brief Seminar on the Importance of Facial Reconstruction - Hosted by Tom Tom

More to be added later, feel free to suggest.

Goddess Ace
Crew

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:40 pm
Roleplay Rules & Info::

This is a casual roleplay where everyone is welcome to join, regardless of roleplaying experience.
Literacy is not a requirement but is appreciated.

I've also decided to make this an interactive roleplay.
What does this mean? You've now got a chance to win gold or prizes.
How does it work? I'll state when an event on the itinerary is an opportunity to win a prize.
If you sign up for it in the rp, you'll be given a random number.
Later, a random number generator will be created to determine the winner.
The prizes won't be huge, but hey - they are free.

Rules are simple::
Follow Gaia TOS
No taking control or killing other people's characters
You can have more than one character, just post the profile
Only one of your characters can partake in a prize event

Character Profile::
Character's Name - Well, what are we going to call your character?
Age - Students are between 13-18, teachers & staff must be 19+
Apperance - If you're going to post a picture, please link the url to prevent page stretching. It's Halloween, so wearing a costume is suggested but not required!
Position - Student, Teacher, or Staff Member
Club Involvement - You can make up any club you like and if you want to host an event, just tell me. Teachers & staff can sponsor clubs.
Bio - Just let us know a little about your character, like if they're a happy person or their favorite hobbies.

[size=10][b]Character's Name -[/b]
[b]Age -[/b]
[b]Apperance -[/b]
[b]Position -[/b]
[b]Club Involvement -[/b]
[b]Bio - [/b][/size]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:05 pm
Character's Name - Tomoyo Stone but everyone calls her "Tom Tom"
Age - 18
Apperance - She makes her own costumes
Position - Student
Club Involvement - Student Council President
Bio - Tom-Tom is a Japanese American and a very friendly individual. She loves to be involved with the school and as student council president she tries to have as many school wide events as possible. In her spare time she likes to make clothes and costumes.

As student, teachers, and staff members began to pour into the Sarinu Auditorium, Student Council President Tom Tom was backstage preparing to start the Halloween ceremony. For an entire week the school would forget about classes and celebrate Halloween with all sorts of student club run events. Tom Tom couldn’t wait to get her hands on the loads of candy that would be past out or judge a costume contest or two. She began to daydream until a staff member came back stage to tell her it was time to start the ceremony. “Okay,” Tom Tom grinned and trotted out on stage.
The turn out certainly was impressive… it looked like the entire school was there. Hopefully they’ll like my “Banana Cat Costume” Tom Tom thought and then wondered if she should have picked her more formal Harajuku look. No point worrying about it now!
“Welcome everybody to Sakura-Kyoukan Academy’s Halloween Celebration! I’m your student council president, Tom Tom! I hope you’re all excited today because I sure am!”
She went on to explain the tradition of the Academy holding a week long Halloween event and some of the events that would take place. Finally, when she was done with her speech, she smiled and had a cart rolled out to her with three Jack-O-Lanterns on it. “It’s time to play a little Trick or Treat! Anyone brave enough to come up on stage and choose one of these Jack-O-Lanterns to possibly win a prize?”

(( lol, I hope someone picks up on the school and auditorium name refrences. I plan to continue doing this xD ))  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Clefaiiry

Intellectual Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:16 am

Well what the hell, I'll join.
As soon as I get something hella cute profile put together. ._.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:55 am
Psyphion

Well what the hell, I'll join.
As soon as I get something hella cute profile put together. ._.

lol, thank-you ~

Usually I'd have at least a few people participating ._."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

LillyBones24

Shy Lover

11,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:25 pm
I'll join

Character's Name -Kei Fallen
Age -17
Apperance -Kei
Position -Student
Club Involvement -i don't know.
Bio - Kei is a very up beat person. she absultely loves halloween. she loves to play tricks on poeple

Kei had made her way to the auditorium. She found an empty seat in the middle. She sat next to first years. this out to be fun. she had thought to her self. Kei looked up when Tom Tom came on stage. She listen as the person spoke. When Kei saw the laterns on stage and herd her ask for a person to come. Kei jumped up "I'll do it." Kei walked on stage  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:52 pm
Ooh I wanna join!
Character's Name - Star
Age - 15
Apperance - Star in her halloween costume, Star in her school uniform
Position - Student
Club Involvement - Book Club!
Bio - Innocent and sweet (looking), intelligent, quiet, likes flowers, reading, and baby pink and baby blue.

Star was late for school that morning and walked into the auditorium right as Tom Tom asked that question. Embarrassed, she quickly and quietly found a seat in the back next to the seniors, sat down, and hoped that no one had seen her.

(edited bio)

Stars Flying

Clefaiiry

Intellectual Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:08 pm
Character's Name -Mr. Tamagachi
Age -28
Apperance -
User Image
Position - - Sociology Teacher
Club Involvement - Sponsor for Student Gov't.
Bio - Tamagachi is everyone's favorite gay cross-dressing teacher on campus. He runs the Student Gov't, and tries to let most of the students do most of the work, to improve and learn.
He's very much into the FF series, so decided to cosplay as Fran the Viera this halloween, and can't wait to see everyone's shocked faces as he shows up.

Tamagachi pulled up in his 98 Mark VIII Lincoln, and parks in the Teacher's only section. Slowly, opening his door, the windy day whisking at his open legs, he shivered. <********. I should've wore leg warmers." He thought to himself. He quickly got out, slammed the door behind him, locked it with a click of a button and scurried to class.

"I can't wait for the classes to get a glimpse at this FABULOUS outfit" Tamagachi thought with a smirk as he quickly paced himself towards his classroom.

Goddess Ace generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:52 am
"Hehe," Tom Tom laughed as the girl Kei jumped up on stage, "You're quite eager to get a prize, aren't you?" Well let's see which Jack-o-Lattern you're going to take home with you today!"

- - -

Okay, just to let everyone know - this is how the prizes work. Seeing as I'm the one who is running this rp, I'm going to generate a random number game to dish out prizes.

Generating numbers 1 - 3:
1 - 1000 gold
2 - 100 gold
3 - Homemade Cat Mask  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:58 am
Tom Tom picked up the first Jack-o-Lattern and took out an envelope, "Okay, Kei - it looks like you win" she opened up the letter, "1,000 gold! Congratulations!" The president smiled and handed the jack-o-lattern and envelope to Kei, "Happy Halloween!"
The president then turned back to the podium to announce the next event. "If you're all looking for some free breakfast, go to the JFM Dining Hall where the culinary club is hosting a goblin gruel! I'll see you there!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:02 am
"Yeah I won" Kei took the lattern and envolpe "thank you." Kei walked off stage happy. she Headed out of the auditorium  

LillyBones24

Shy Lover

11,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100

Clefaiiry

Intellectual Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:42 am
Tamagachi headed to the Gruel Hall, knowing he missed the entry drawing. "Dammit", he thought to himself.
As he entered, he looked around for TomTom, to ask her how the event went, and help plan for the next one.
"This day is going to be just grand...", he sighed to himself, and walked in the door. Then his long a** hair wig got stuck in the door.
"GOD F&%#ING D@MMIT", Tamagachi screamed as he was jerked back. He opened the door, and pulled his flowing hair through, and looked back to see tons of kids staring at him.
"Uh-oh..." he thought.
"Nevermind that kids. Happy Halloween!"
Tamagachi sped into the back to where the next event would be planned. "How embarrassing..." he thought.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:37 pm
On her way to the dining hall, a few students were laughing about hearing one of the teachers cross-dressing and then cursing when he got his wig stuck in a door. I wonder who that was, Tom Tom thought to herself as she went into the dining hall. Not many people had arrived yet so it was pretty easy to spot the cross dressing teacher. “Oh, Mr. Tamagachi!” Tom Tom waved as she started walking towards him, “I love your costume! The Final Fantasy series are my favorite video games to play.” The girl glanced at his high heeled shoes and grinned, “You sure are brave wearing those. Aren’t your feet killing you?”  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Clefaiiry

Intellectual Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:03 pm
"Oh lordie. I thought my feet could handle these heels... but omfg, they huuuuuuuuurt..." Tamagachi thought to himself as he looked around for a chair. "Oh how the hell did Fran do this?", he said to himself with a chuckle.
Right as he found an open seat, he heard a girl yell his name. He turned around, and saw TomTom waving to him. He gently waved back, and greeted her.

"Yeah! I love Fran from the FF series. She's the hawtest thing in stilettos EVA!" Tamagachi exclaimed.
When Tom asked about the heels, Tamagachi stammered a little, then said, "Nah, they're perfectly fine. I've worn worse heels than this! Nyahahaha!", he tried to laugh of the lie.
"So Tom, when's the next event going to be ready?", Tamagachi asked in anticipation.

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff