Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
S-K Academy's Halloween Celebration [RP] - The Hunt is On! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This year's role play
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Clefaiiry

Intellectual Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:25 pm
User Image
Psyphion Says...

"Well young lady, 1. You tried to leave a flesh wound with that little spell of yours. And 2. You bit my arm. 3. What made you think I ran into you on purpose?" He asked.

((rofl! Woooo~ 500s for Summer!))

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:43 pm
She furiously turned on her heels,prickling."Well 1. It'd serve you right you p***k.Don't think that just because you're a teacher and I'm a student that you can waltz on in and cross me. 2. What part of 'DON'T TOUCH ME' do you not f-ing understand.You're lucky I didn't break anything. And 3. Your tone and querky smile gave it away."She retorted.He's bessing with the wrong ******** chick.  

Summer Black Rose

Clefaiiry

Intellectual Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:02 pm
Tamagachi scoffed. "You know what missy, you're getting on my last nerve with your little emo attitude. Go to class with a warning this time. And don't ******** threaten to break my bones. Cuz you're messing with the wrong teacher." He said in a cold voice. "Now get the ******** to class and don't let me see your face again." He said coldly.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:26 pm
After Tamagachi said this, Star knew that the conversation would (likely) be over, so she started running quickly down the hall and out the door to where the sack race had been. But she only took three steps and she appeared several feet away from Tom Tom and Richter in the middle of the sack race field. That's really weird, Star thought. What the f*** just happened? What she didn't know was that she had just developed magical powers.  

Stars Flying

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:52 pm
She narrowed her eyes at him."This isn't over."She warned,turning to go to her dorm.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:06 pm
Tamagachi sighed. "Whatta snobby kid" He said to himself. He walked back outside to talk to Tom about that behavior. "Today's her day to deal with this s**t." He sighed and said to himself. He saw Tom still helping Richter on the ground, so he quickly ran over and helped Tom help Richter.

"Sorry about that kiddo~" Tamagachi quickly apologized. "I really got into that game." He finished with a giggle.

Clefaiiry

Intellectual Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250

VampireKnight147

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:58 am
Run's over to everyone. "Hey guy's, look at all the stuff i bought..." (my avi)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:06 pm
Knitterz yawned and stretched. Leave it to her to sleep through the whole thing. She saw a broken chibi egg laying on the ground. No doubt some student had found it and cast it aside in fear. "Just how many cowards attend this ridiculous school?" Her tongue whipped out of her mouth and she ate what was left of the egg at once. Though as an adult the acid in her saliva neutralized in the air, the acid inside of the egg did not. It was the human equivalent of pop rocks to Knitterz and just as sweet. She saw Tom and Tamagachi helping another student and made her way over. "So I suppose the race is over? Whats next?"  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:37 am
"Well," Tom Tom turned to Knitterz, "I was going to give a seminar on facial reconstruction/violence at this school but Mr. Tamagachi wants to put on an event soon. Right Mr. Tamagachi?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:10 am
"That's right my dear." He smiled. "Everyone's welcome to attend. But, the event is a surprise, for now. I should head to my classroom and get it set up. biggrin " He turned and skipped to his classroom to prepare the event.

Clefaiiry

Intellectual Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250

Stars Flying

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:02 pm
"Yay! An event! Can you tell me what the event's going to be about? Pretty please?" Star called after Mr. Tamagachi excitedly. Normally she wasn't this hyper, but today she was feeling unusually energetic.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:35 pm
"I've... no idea yet. =x" He admitted. "But I'ma go to the room to brainstorm right now swim!" He enforced positively.

((btw, computers' out, so Ima be out for a few days. I'll brainstorm an event in the meantime. <33))  

Clefaiiry

Intellectual Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250

Katana Kyoto

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:14 pm
Name: Katana Kyoto
Sex: female
Sophmore Student
Prisident of the Dramatic Cosplayers Club
Hobbies: art, singing, cosplaying, anime, and being unpredictable.
Personality: speaks her mind, short-fuse, gets hyper easliy, but is good at heart.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:18 pm
*kat walks in* umm. I'm sorry I got lost is the right classroom? *hands the teacher the her transfer paper* I'm new to this school, but I apolgize for getting lost.  

Katana Kyoto

Clefaiiry

Intellectual Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:45 pm
"By Merlin I've got it!" Tamagachi cried happily! He quickly wrote a sign up and stuck it on his door. It read...

Sign
TEH RULEZ
You roll a 20 sided dice.
If you roll a variable of 5, then you win. biggrin
5= 100g
10= 500g
15= 750g
20= 1000g
You may only roll ONCE
Good luck...

Mr. Tamagachi~

Memorable Threads