Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Crew Suggestion Box Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:40 pm
You guys are the leaders around here, so lets hear your opinions, after talking to some of you. You have some ideas to make the guild better so lets hear them  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:37 pm
I'm the first to post blaugh
Anyway BB, I already pmed some of my ideas to you but here's more of mine.

I think the bijuu list needs to be redone, because right now their powers are too confusing and it allows too much god modding. I'm not comparing NUR to NNG, HV or SY, but we need some organisation. Each bijuu should have different stages, specified different abilities, bonuses and limitations.

If no one wants to work on it I can, after the ninja classes are finished. In fact I'm editting it now XD

Secondly, village cleanups. A tidy village is a good village, and new people would want to join. I know because I've joined all the active Naruto guilds out there, and one of the reason NNG and HV are so active is because they have tidier forums, which means it will be more attractive to newbies. Which also means that oldies will post in more of the threads instead of only 2 or 3 of the gazillion inactive threads, like Leaf and Cloud.  

iZann

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:26 am
1, I already updated the list a while ago, just still working on the 4 tail since ours is still poison. Check the demon thread

2. Yeah I think there does need to be cleaned up. Especially in leaf. Sorry perky but I go there and it a headache  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:48 am
Oh wow, bb that demon sub was really worked over eek *bows to bb*
I know perky's really busy though, she hardly gets the time to rp anymore, let alone clean up.  

iZann

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:16 am
yes a lot of the kages are really busy. But if they can't even clean, how are they suppose to run a village. So they ether need to

1. Give over there title

2. Name a second in command that people can go to when they not around.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:21 am
Yep but one of the problem is that the active people are not high ranked enough to be kage, or don't rp well enough to be one. E.g. in Leaf, there's no one high ranked or active enough to take over. The only one I can think of is Kunesume2, but I haven't seen him rp for some time. As for Mist...who IS running the village now? O_o

I have a very, very, VERY big urge to rush into Leaf and post a giant announcement saying "CLEAN YOUR VILLAGE UP !$@#$!%$#%!%#"
Of course, I'm too mature to do that 3nodding  

iZann

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:25 am
Hector suppose to be, but i havnt seen him in awhile. Hero is the second command, and havnt seen him ether. So all I can think of is Jedi really.

but seriously it sad if leaf deosnt have any one at least Jonin. I might need some of our active members so start spreading out to get the villages more active.

Cause really if we can't get things going people will get bored and quit, cause nothing is happening. We need someone active incharge of these villages, especially in the academy to help the new people understand things.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:54 am
I thought Jedi was in Cloud? Hmm the only other one I can think of is Kazuo, but he's also in Cloud.
Leaf has Irish, I think he's a Jounin. I THINK.  

iZann

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:02 am
He is, so off the top of my head

Leaf: Irish (Jonin)
Mist: jedi ( Sannin)
Cloud: Naro ( Sannin)
Rock: Lightning (Sannin and only one)
Sand: Wings (Jonin)
Rain: ???
Grass: Ryoko (Sannin)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:11 am
If Luo reaches a high enough rank in Mist, then he'll be considered one. Problem is I think he's only a Chuunin now...or did he make it to Jounin?  

iZann

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:06 pm
bb3000ae
He is, so off the top of my head

Leaf: Irish (Jonin)
Mist: jedi ( Sannin)
Cloud: Naro ( Sannin)
Rock: Lightning (Sannin and only one)
Sand: Wings (Jonin)
Rain: ???
Grass: Ryoko (Sannin)

Me and Rahenno already went through and cleaned up threads in the Cloud village already. I even made a thread that combines missions, members, and squads so there aren't three extra threads. My RPC is already next in line to be Raikage anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:22 pm
yeah, we know cloud did. But places life leaf are just all over the place, Sand is kinda messy, same with grass  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:40 pm
iZann
I thought Jedi was in Cloud? Hmm the only other one I can think of is Kazuo, but he's also in Cloud.
Leaf has Irish, I think he's a Jounin. I THINK.

I got kicked out of cloud months ago......  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:21 pm
I just thought of something. What if we had a little event or something where genin are able to go to other villages for a little while and fight with other genin of other villages. They are kinda limited to their own villages and that may make them go inactive. Idk, just a random thought that came to mind.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300