Submit

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:08 am
Welcome one and all to my plot thread. Please feel free to look around at the pretties I have available.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:10 am
Rules

1. Do not post about just breedings unless it's stated in a plot of mine. I want to develop personalities and histories.
2. Don't spam here. D8 I don't like spam.
3. Please do not get upset if I don't accept an rp request. My life is busy or I just don't have the muse for your request.
4. Have fun. 8D

IMPORTANT

Please understand that when requesting an rp that I will be slow with responses. I now have a little one of my own born back on Jan. 8th, 2010 so my muse comes and goes depending on my tiredness level.
If you don't think you can handle waiting for a couple weeks or even months for a reply, do not request rp.
If you really want rp with me, but don't want the wait, I do have AIM[pippi18848] and will be glad to rp with you via that way.

As a side note, if you do request rp with me and such, please do not remind me every single time you see me that it is my turn in the rp. Feel free to remind me once every couple weeks if I haven't replied. Reminding me every day you see me, just makes it feel more and more like a chore on my part and will make me less likely to reply at all.

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:18 am
Adelle

User Image

Name: Adelle
Obtained: Christmas Free Raffle
Colorist: DawnieChan
Mate: Shihab
Children: Del'nal, Andre, Neva, Gideon, Eton, Lavanya, Alienore, Cygnus
History: Adelle grew up in the snowlands far north. She lost her parents at a very young age, and later lost her guardian due to the savage wolves that live in the snowlands as well. She came to these lands in her early adult years, not knowing what it was like to soar the sky.

She soon met up with Shihab, and it was love at first sight as he taught her to master her wings and her fears. They became mates, and made their home under a willow tree near Shihab's human's home. There she raised her family.

Shortly after Neva's disappearnce from the family, she took in an abandoned basket which turned out to hold an Angeni foal inside. She raised him as her very own and when he ran away without a word she was devastated. With her one daughter's hate, and her adopted son running away she became overly depressed and wanted to throw herself in front of a skinwalker or vicious kalona in which she wouldn't have to bear the blame of being a horrible mother any longer.

Now she has been working on feeling happier and doesn't feel that way much anymore. She still has her moments but works past them.

Looking For: Friends

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:21 am
Adelle's RP's  

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:24 am
Del'nal

User Image

Name: Del'nal
Obtained: Breeding
Colorist: ChibiZoo
Mother: Adelle
Father: Shihab
Siblings: Andre, Neva, Eton, Gideon, Lavanya, Alienore, Cygnus
Mate: Hinote
History: Del'nal grew up to be a happy loving mare. She loves to go off and chase the butterflies, her most favorite creature in the world. On one of her outings, she met Hinote who promised to teach her the ways of flight, as it was a concept she never grasped as a young foal/adult. Her parents did try to teach her but she never believed the things attached to her would let her fly as graceful as the butterflies.

Plots:
Friends. Her meeting a flutter would make her so happy. But beware she may want to chase them like a real butterfly.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:25 am
Del'Nal's RP's  

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:27 am
Neva

User Image

Name: Neva
Colorist: Mer
Siblings: Del'nal, Andre, Gideon, Eton, Lavanya, Alienore, Cygnus
Mate: None
Children: Shula, Metawa, Branwen
History: Neva had grown up as a very loving filly until one day her whole life turned upside down when she came upon an evil kalona who corrupted her way of life. She then began to hate her family. Their love and care, despicable in her mind. As the days went on her anger that she withheld grew and grew, now being the drive that makes her try to destroy her family.

The following is after she meets up with Megapi and starts to spend more time around him, and she comes up with this scheme to get what she wants from him.
Quote:
A lone wind stood atop a hill, her pale colors reflecting in the sunlight. One would think of her to be innocent, wanting to protect the world, but they do not see what lies underneath the purity of her beauty. Her mind was beyond corrupted as she tried to change the form she had been born into. She would prove to the world that she was as evil as a kalona or a skinwalker. It was her goal to become the demon in the night that all would fear. But first she must destroy the family she was born to. The ones that called themselves sky dancers. Then she would move on to relatives, and then the relavitves of those. She would make sure there was no blood relation left except those created by her and taught in her beliefs.
A leaf crackled nearby bringing the mare out of her thoughts. Her eye caught a glimpse of a black and orange wolf laying in wait under the bush, prepared to ambush her.
"Megapi. I know not why you bother. You should know by now that I do not fear you. Come out and talk to me a moment."
A low growl answered in return, but she heard him move from the bush. Now in the wolf's place stood a kalona stallion, wearing a wolf pelt upon his body. His wings flared out as he snarled at her, greatly annoyed at this mare's refusal to run.
"Hurry and speak your piece Neva. You know I have no tolerance for talking." His voice was harsh as he spoke to the mare, saliva foaming from his mouth.
Neva snorted and stood there a few minutes in silence, enjoying making the stallion wait.
"You know I will come hunt with you so just stop your snarling." At that comment there was silence and she couldn't help but smirk. She went on to explain her idea to him. Something she knew he wouldn't agree with at first. He would give her children that she would leave in the care of her mother who took in any abandoned basket. When the little ones emerged they would cause chaos to the family which Neva would make sure would happen.
Of course Megapi erupted like a volcano when she finished. Neva allowed him to growl in rage, waiting for his tantrum to end. He was worse than a young foal, just more dangerous.
"Fine, forget it for now you stupid stallion. Come with me, I hunted down a deer for you as a pre-hunt snack." This snack was not innocent at all, filled with shrooms that would mess with Megapi's mind. She knew that he would never inspect it. It was meat and he would inhale it. So she led him to it and as she predicted he inhaled it in minutes.
They took off on their hunt, but not long into it Megapi was starting to act odd. Neva gave it a few minutes more before she launched her plan into attack. She told him that in order to destroy the world of all kindness that he must spread children made of him into the world. Neva watched him as he snarled at her. It took just minutes to convince him to do this deed.
By the end, she was bleeding all over her body from where he bit her and took great chunks from her flesh. She allowed him to run off to kill things in his fury, for she did not need him at this time anymore. Neva got what she wanted, and now all she had to do was wait for time to pass. Perhaps in the future she would attempt this again, but now she needed to let her body heal. She walked away, blood trailing behind her, dripping with every step she took. Now she simply looked like a victim and not the devil she truly was. She knew this and planned to use this to her advantage to get the care she needed. And when she was done, she would make them have an unfortunate accident. No witnesses would live to tell her family of her location and status. No one.

She has since had three foals with the kalona skinwalker Megapi. Left them with her mother, in hopes that they will destroy the family consider whose blood was running through their veins.

Plots: No plots in mind.

I am looking for a fling for her at least, so my co-owner can get a basket. I'd really love it if it was a kalona or half-kalona. I will not require rp for it as I'm doing it more so my co-owner can get a basket, but I would love to write up a backstory for the breeding if you wouldn't mind. <3

Breedings Avaliable:

1. Megapi
2. Avaliable
3. Avaliable

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:29 am
Neva's RPs  

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:31 am
Lavanya

User Image

Name: Lavanya
Colorist: Vance
Siblings: Del'nal, Andre, Neva, Gideon, Eton, Alienore, Cygnus
History:

Lavanya was one of the last children her parents Adelle and Shihab had. She lived a happy life as a foal, at least until her and her sister were attacked by a vicious wind and her kalona skinwalker partner. Her mother reluctantly told them that this wind was one of their older sisters, Neva. From that day on, she vowed to protect her family.

A knight by the name of Claude came upon her one day and offered to make her a lady knight, which she readily agreed to. She trained as hard as she could, hoping to make herself the perfect lady knight. Eventually she soon earned the status, and left her family to go hunt down Neva in hopes of keeping her from harming her family any longer. It was her vow to not grow attached to anyone special, and start a family until this evil family member was gone and would have no chance of harming anyone she brought into the family.

Plots: Friends!

Breedings:

1. Skah
2. Allan?
3. Allan?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:33 am
Lavanya's RPs  

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:36 am
Shuckles

User Image

Name: Shuckles
Obtained: Sirenz Co-own
Colorist: Imp
Children: None
History: Shuckles doesn't know how he came to these lands, but he's always lived a hard life. No one had ever liked him. At least until the day an Usdia named Scarlet came into his life and adopted him to her home.

Plots: Friends, Mate/Fling

Breeding:

1. Avaliable
2. Avaliable
3. Avaliable

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:37 am
Shuckle's RPs  

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:38 am
Shula

User Image

Name: Shula
Obtained: Jan. CC Breeding
Colorist: Felmino
Mother: Neva
Father: Megapi
Siblings: Branwen, Metawa
History: The daughter of a daughter trying to destroy her parents. Shula does not like the fact that she's different than the family that took her in. Her grandparents. Though she doesn't take her frustration out on them, as they allow her to go out and hunt and things. Letting her be who she truly is. She is currently studying with Deception the ways of the Kalona, in hopes of not being a failure, even though she is a halfbreed.

Plots: Friends, Kalona encounters, Mate/Flings

Breeding:

1. Avaliable
2. Avaliable
3. Avaliable

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:40 am
Nirmala

User Image

Name: Nirmala
Obtained: Feb. Customs '10
Colorist: Vance
History: Nirmala arrived in these lands from a far off land. She doesn't remember a whole lot about her past. What she does know, is that she despises anything that isn't a flutter. Nothing compares to the grace and beauty of a flutter in her mind and therefore flutters are better than everyone else. Her knife she stole from a native to protect her from the more vicious Soquili that are out there, and when not in use she keeps it tucked in her tail.

Plots:

Friends?

Breeding:

1. Eidan
2. Redondo
3. Redondo

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200