Eryi
30%
 30%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 20

Dihydrogen.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:24 am
Welcome to my plot thread!
Have a look around!

Update 18/08/11: Do not currently have time for RP, but will take mating offers for the sake of epically pretty baskets :3

Post o1 || Intro <- You are here
Post o2 || Females
Post o3 || Males

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:10 pm
Post o1 || Intro
Post o2 || Females <- You are here
Post o3 || Males

User Image||Naia's Profile ||

Name: Naia

Type: Kelpi || Undine

Generation: First

Current Stage: Adult

All Stages: Basket || Foal || Adult

Parents: Unknown

Siblings: None

Life Mate: None

Offspring: None

Personality: Naia is very weary of others, and is afraid they are trying to steal her immortality. Naia, being an Undine, is without a proper soul. Should she fall in love and bear children, she will gain a soul and lose her immortality.

Past: N/A

RP status: Not Available

RP Color: Sky Blue

||Plots Wanted||
o1. Looking for a boy (doesn't matter what kind he is) who can gain Naia's trust and maybe fall in love. Possible meeting by saving? See plot 2. [Eddie - Yumitoko]
o2. Looking for an attacker of some sort. Preferably an adult who has nothing against attacking a foal. Being saved may cause Naia to trust someone. (Am willing to let Naia get beat around quite a bit, but am not looking for death. Keep in mind that the point if for Naia to be saved though, so in the end of it all that is the desired result)

||Breedings||

Slot 1 || Confession - Not confirmed yet
Slot 2 || Available
Slot 3 || Available

User Image||Luna's Profile ||

Name: Lunatone aka. Luna

Type: Unicorn || Pokesoq

Offspring: --

Personality: Luna is a very soft hearted, yet strong willed Soq. She is very kind and understanding of others, and is very persistent when need be. She is generally nocturnal and is infatuated with the moon. Luna has a tendency to draw people to her.

RP Color: Firebrick Red

||Plots Wanted||
o1. I am mostly looking for plots that would work for her, as I can't think of much for her alone x3 If you have any plots you think she'd help with, lemme know~
o2. I am also looking for love.

||Breedings||

Slot 1 || Venombane - DONE
Slot 2 || Erinarr
Slot 3 || Erinarr

User Image||Crush's Profile ||

Name: Crush

Type: Normal || Spirited

Personality: Crush suffers from a mixture of dementia, schizophrenia, and is bi-polar. She is very unstable and prone to violence when in one of her fits. She can be a rather mean mare, and despises two-leggers. Crush's mind is very mixed up, and she cannot think straight, and is easily frightened.

RP Color: Orange red

||Plots Wanted||
o1. Looking for an ONS with a male. One for Crush to have children with, but upon giving birth to them, gets into one of her fits and flees, leaving the foals. [Al'ar - Mameha Otome]
o2. Looking for another male (or female, but preferably a male) to either fix Crush, OR to take advantage of her mental state in some sinister way. I am hoping to have Crush meet her initial children after this happens (though I'm not opposed to this happening before she has children). Whom she falls in love with is up for debate. [Fregit - Mouselet]

||Breedings||

Slot 1 || Al'ar
Slot 2 || Israfil
Slot 3 || Available

User Image||Vena's Profile ||

Name: Vena

Type: ???

Generation: 2nd

Parents: Lunatone | Venombane

Siblings: --

Life Mate: Azazel

Personality: --

Past: --

RP Color: --

||Plots Wanted||

||Breedings||

Slot 1 || Azazel
Slot 2 || Azazel
Slot 3 || Azazel

Dihydrogen.

Dihydrogen.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:11 pm
Post o1 || Intro
Post o2 || Females
Post o3 || Males <- You are here

User Image||Aisu's Profile ||

Name: Aisu

Type: Cerynei || Ice Deer

Life Mate: Glacie

Offspring: Eryi || Taliesin

Personality: Aisu is very laid back and wise. He has traveled far across many lands, and has taken root in the mountains near the village. Aisu has a very positive outlook on life, and loves to help others.

RP Color: Steel Blue

||Plots Wanted||
o1. Mostly just friendly RP plots are wanted. Other various plots that he may fit in to are welcome as well, but no love plots please :3

||Breedings||

Slot 1 || Glacie - DONE
Slot 2 || Glacie
Slot 3 || Glacie

User Image||Cantaloupe's Profile ||

Name: Cantaloupe Aka. Canta

Type: Wind || Ciro x Anon

Generation: Third

Parents: Ciro || Anon

Siblings: Kiwi || Melon

Personality: Canta is very carefree. He loves to have a good time, loves to explore, and is a child at heart. He's as buoyant as he is colourful and loves every minute of every day.

RP Color: Medium Sea Green

||Plots Wanted||
o1. Breedings prefered: Colourful mares to match Canta's colourfulness would be super fun. I'm also someone who definitely knows how to appreciate white themed soq's paired with colourful ones. One of my dream breedings for Canta that would get an ABSOLUTE yes to as many breedings as you wanted basically would be a dark mare with very spacey markings. Like stars and galaxy-esque markings. Very elegant and realistic type markings, no cheesy 5 pointed star markings and stuff.

||Breedings||

Slot 1 || Beaming Daylight - No perms yet.
Slot 2 || Reserved for Rosette
Slot 3 || Reserved for Rosette

User Image||Eryi's Profile ||

Name: Eryi

Type: Cerynei/Flutter || Ice & Lace

Generation: Second

Parents: Aisu || Glacie

Siblings: Taliesin

Offspring: N/A

Personality: Eryi is a very sweet boy with an excited personality. He's always looking for adventure and to make new friends. He can be peaceful at times, much like his father, though his mother's dominant playful personality likes to shine through.

RP Color: Light Blue

||Plots Wanted||
o1. Looking for love~

||Breedings||

Slot 1 || Available
Slot 2 || Available
Slot 3 || Available

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:01 pm
*gnaws on Luna* ;-; If only it was sooooner~ >.<

BUT I would be interested in trying to RP Madoka with Crush. I'm not to sure how well it'd go, so if it went bad, and we both struggled to much I wouldn't be against dropping it~ But Madoka could use a female 'friend' She prefers the dominant type and Crush seems very well strong willed and such XD  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Dihydrogen.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:34 am
XD Nothing to lose if we try, right~ I'm definitely up for trying out some friendly RP with Madoka and Crush.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:53 pm
Awesome!

I'm open for IM RP too, and I can log it and such ^^ So whenever you're free for it, just shoot me an IM!  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Dihydrogen.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:28 am
Will do :3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:11 am
Lol. I would totally ask for Lunatone and Solrock RP to see if they click well enough to be lovers, but he doesn't exist outside of my imagination yet. lol  

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Dihydrogen.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:16 am
XD Aww~ -wants you to get him so bad so we can RP them together- x3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:59 pm
-peeks in sheepishly- o u o''
I'd like to offer up my Raleigh for a possible ONS candidate for Crush. Um, as for reasoning... opposites attract (at least temporarily xD )? He's the give till it hurts type; he wants others to need him and for a pretty lady he will do almost anything if he thinks it will achieve that goal. If she has any vices or vexes he will happily enable them seeing only what will make her happy in the short term, not so much down the road. I've never rped him with an unstable type mare so it could be interesting to see how he tries to pacify her fits with his eager promises. I'd love to have him get involved with a mare that turns his rosy image of the female species inside out and maybe even highlights how his giver complex can backfire, if you think she's a good fit for that. :3

Lovers Rock

Paynes Gray

Tipsy Flatterer

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:22 am
One day, one day!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:52 pm
      Lucifer and Luna for possible love? xD If not then just friends? C: He's a pretty relaxed and carefree guy so nothing about Luna would irk him. And he also has a tendency to stick near the cooler places so maybe they could meet at night while she's moon-watching? And for RP I'd be up for AIM RP if you have AIM? xD

xxSaspra

Dangerous Capitalist

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:45 pm
^_^ I know you have probably had a lot of offers... but maybe you would like to rp Luna and my Dimitri...? He tends to get on people's nerves with his mysteriousness and lack of verbal boundaries (he will always tell it like it is)... He is a generally nice guys with a couple... quirks... XP  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff