Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
final fantasy vs. kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which do you like better?
  final fantasy
  kingdom hearts
View Results

DANII LIEKS UNICORNZ

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:37 pm
Kingdom hearts. I like the battle system.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:46 am
yup i agree with u. the battle system is more free-like, nad u dont have to wait for ur turn to hit the enemy.  

vegelence2

Sarcazim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:28 am
Oooooh first time posting in this forum and the first game up happens to be one of my all time Fav games. I'm disappointed KH is losing but it's going up against a franchise and not one of the FF games in particular so I guess based on that it'd lose however I think stand alone KH would kick FF 9, 11 the online game and 10.5 (the all girl cast game) FF7 and FF8 it'd be close. In KH I became so obsessed with building the ultimate Gummi Ship that in alone was a whole other game for me. KH2 I nearly wet my bed (think I didanyways) when I found out I would have control of Cloud and would get to square off against Sepiroth. (Beat em x2 biggrin )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:28 pm
u dont get control of cloud???  

vegelence2

Sarcazim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:03 pm
lol only one to pay attention, anyone else notice Sora and Cloud got the same haircut?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:24 pm
both games are cool  

Da Reapa D-Block

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:11 am
Hands down, I say Final Fantasy. In my opinion, they greatly redeemed themselves with the release of FFXII. Not only was it a fun game, it also had a battle system that could rival KH's in an instant, and I believe they'll be using such a battle system in the future of FF games. I just hope that FF will last long enough to make use of the battle system they've recently conjured; but knowing SquEnix, they'll last MUCH longer with the FF series. I just wish they'd leave FFVII alone..

..though I can say I'd love a remake of it for the PS3. XD

But don't get me wrong; I like KH, as well. Its just that I feel more comfortable and "at home" with FF.

..and don't mind me.. I can't be bothered to find out if I've posted in here already or not.. XD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:49 pm
Apples and Oranges. FF games have a tendency to change battle systems. It would be way more understandable to compare KH to ONE of the FF titles. Comparing the two as a series is no contest. Square pulls no punches in production of their games. With breathtaking music, innovative battle systems, great storylines, and well-developed characters, theres always something fresh from the minds at Square. They've been at the top all this time, and I don't see them falling any time soon.  

Koshigia

codles1829

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:49 pm
final fantasy is long and drawn out how many games do they have 12 now they need to discontinue it  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:19 pm
im basicly a FF fan, i like the character style and music from KH, but i actually never played KH

the FF series started at like in the 1990s for the NES, then eventually for the PS1. 17 years later, FF NOW has kickass graphics (almost anime-lifelike) and the storyline kinda goes on from the very start

not to mention they made 2 movies (i hope to god there might be another)

AS for KH, its fantasy RPG, that has disney characters rofl it started at i think in 2002? then a year or 2 later they made the KH2. NOW there about to do some KH movie, then after that is supposed to be the 3rd KH game. not much stuff compared to FF, yet both games are made by Square Enix. so til the company dies, the FF games and KH stuff will keep coming  

Gigamajora

Lullaby Eve

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:35 am
I've played both of these games, and I actually like both~ ...but if I really had to choose, it would be Final Fantasy :3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:41 am
i lik ff better then kh  

The_Templar_Knight

Mat the Czar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:20 pm
Final Fantasy for 1 reason, and 1 reason only CHOCOBO"S  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:52 pm
Kitsukage
Hands down, I say Final Fantasy. In my opinion, they greatly redeemed themselves with the release of FFXII. Not only was it a fun game, it also had a battle system that could rival KH's in an instant, and I believe they'll be using such a battle system in the future of FF games. I just hope that FF will last long enough to make use of the battle system they've recently conjured; but knowing SquEnix, they'll last MUCH longer with the FF series. I just wish they'd leave FFVII alone..

..though I can say I'd love a remake of it for the PS3. XD

But don't get me wrong; I like KH, as well. Its just that I feel more comfortable and "at home" with FF.

..and don't mind me.. I can't be bothered to find out if I've posted in here already or not.. XD
OMFG, if they made a remake of VII for PS3 only, I would piss & s**t my pants O_O It would be great.... They should just make a remake of the whole game & leave it alone. FF XIII Versus would've been out already if they stopped making stories up for every friggin' character of FF VII... First it was DoC, which was a disgrace to FF altogether, & now they're making Crisis Core..... for PSP....  

SirBob3

fun-kid123

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:33 am
to me Kingdom Hearts would win hands down!
It has great items,great graphics,loads if cool characters
and stuff!  
Computers & Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas