Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello to all the people

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duncan_Greymorn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:10 am
Grettings everyone. Call me Duncan Greymorn. I am sort of a returning Gaiaian. I am 22 and in college at the moment. I will be graduating within a year and going at into the real world (its a scary thought). I haven't really got into the main forums yet because they are really confusing. If anyone wants to talk just pm me.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:27 pm
Hello there, I understand that going into the real world is scary. I am afraid of it to, I got to go into it when I graduate high school.  

Timothy Hoxley

Duncan_Greymorn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:50 pm
I'm going to try to stay close to home for a year or two and kind of transition into being out on my own. I want to move out of my Mom's house as soon as possible though and get a job. Getting a job maybe the hard part.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:42 am
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...

Welcome to the guild Duncan Greymorn
We here at the NSTG hope that you will like it here.
If you are wondering about anything you should check out our Resources sub-forum or ask about it in the Questions and Assistance :3

And welcome back then. Hope you like gaia still, even with all the changes they have made. And IRL is a scary place, thats why so many like gaia ;D
You can sneak away for a moment or two.

...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

MzBubbl3z_2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:18 am
hola  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:21 am
Thanks Tebasile. I haven't checked the resources or anything out yet but I will. Gaia still seems fun but its really busy and I find it hurt to just jump into a forum and then to keep p with it.

Hello MzBubbl3z_2. How are you?  

Duncan_Greymorn

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:48 am
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...
I Hear Thunder

Most forums can be rather challenging to follow, thats why i like guilds and certain threads im a regular in :3

But Theres No Rain
...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:57 am
will forums are hard to do jest stick to what ur good at like me im good at role playing stuff so i pick one and stick with that one tell it closes or something and the real world will we are geting traning for the "world" but i dont think it will be a problum for me. oh and hi im shadow nice knowing u smile  

shadowkitsune-lordshadow

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff