Reply Community Lounge
Pick up lines and other such stuffs. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:19 am
Ok so I went to the bar last night with my sister in law and a friend from the city. The first bar we went to was shitty as hell! It took me 20 minutes to get my drink because she forgot to get it the first time around, she shook her head in an annoyed fashion when I asked for the drink and didn't mix it properly at all. She also didn't know how to do the other drinks either.

But that's not what this is about. We went outside for a smoke and we were standing around in a circle with our backs to the rest of the deck. Well this guy comes up and said, "You know, you girls look like snobs standing with your back to everyone." My sister in law says "Or we could be lesbians." I wanted to say, "Thanks, we're going to act like that now too." but everyone else was talking. He still tried after that. When he went back to his friend they were talking about how there were 4 of us and 4 of them. Then said that he had a bunch of girls waiting at home for him.

What the ********? Really? The hell kind of pick up line is "you look like a snob"? And it's totally a turn on knowing that you're a man whore! Even if he tried again I would have flashed my rings and started talking about my 3 kids.

The second bar we went to was awesome. No one was there and they had kick a** drinks. We had a banana split drink, YUM YUM!

Spoonfeed tiem: Anything relevant.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:52 pm
I like going to bars and getting shitfaced. And a Banana split drink sounds ******** delicious. I wanna try that now.

Come to think of it, I have money in my bank >_> I can pull that out tomorrow and then go to the bar saturday and get smashed beyond all belief. Helll yeaaah.

Also, that guy was probably just one of those typical asshats you see at bars. Now, if he were a REAL gentlemen, he would have walked up to you and said " Hey baby, are you an angel? because I have an erection "  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:41 pm
wow...really? that's one lame a** pick up line...

As for bar drinks, I like buttery nipples, scooby snax, oh! and snow cones. those are the only foo foo drinks I'll stomach.

Anything else, is just....bleh.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:55 pm
You know what Panny, that line probably would have worked better then the one he used! Why can't guys just try and start a normal conversation, like "Hey, are you girls from around here? I haven't seen you before" and then see where that goes. It's not offensive it doesn't scream "I want in your pants" and it allows the girl to have control at that point. It's a nice polite way of starting a conversation.

Arc I've never heard of any of those drinks, then again I'm not a bar person. What is in them?  

God-Raped-Me

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:00 pm
Can I touch your belly button... from the inside? biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:01 pm
rofl Nice Jaft! Does that work for you?  

God-Raped-Me

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:03 pm
No. emo  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:53 am
heh I've only been to shady pubs, cept in england where I went to the pubs to eat lunch. so no experience on anything near there =3

I have absoluteley no pick up lines xD
mainly cus I never tended to ask girls out to begin with heh..  

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:23 am
Umm..the buttery n****e is just butterscotch schnapps topped with irish cream. the scooby snack, not sure anymore, I haven't hand one in a while. the snowcone is pretty much a long island, but with slushed ice and food coloring, making it look AND taste just like a snow cone  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:15 pm
I never get hit on at bars, lol. Except my ex-boyfriend saw me from behind one night and tried to pick me up... but that was just awkward.

-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

Trish the Stalker

pickle relish

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:06 pm
Pick up lines tend to piss me off. Even ones like "Hey baby, what's up?" If you can't talk like a normal human being, I'm not interested.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:09 pm
"does this smell like chloroform to you?...."

sorry, had to be done  

Red Glacier

pickle relish

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:10 pm
Viral C
"does this smell like chloroform to you?...."

sorry, had to be done

"Why, yes it--"*passes out*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:38 pm
I find pick-up lines funny just because I have no idea how any of them work. It probably also helps that they're never used on me (I don't get hit on in bars (mostly because I don't go to them). Hell, I don't get hit on period. I can count on one hand the guys that have asked me out).  

invisible-weirdo

Alaois

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:32 pm
"if your an angel, can I be your halo?"

"I lost my teddy bear, can I sleep with you tonight?"

for a female to a male:
"my car broke down, can I ride you home tonight?"  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff