Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
Clothing/Item Rentals:APPROVED! (temporarily down) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Poll
Sweet!
100%
 100%  [ 74 ]
Total Votes : 74

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:39 am
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL FG-4-PG RENTAL SHOP

Temporarily Closed for Renovations...

DISCLAIMER: THE GUILD IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST ITEMS. THIS IS HONOUR SYSTEM ONLY.

How does it work?
For example, I'd really love to rent a Jolly Hat for the month of December. I can pay a set rental fee and then give the hat back to the owner at the end of the contract period. It would be just like real life. I'd be willing to rent things out or rent stuff from others. I think it would be a great way to make and save a lot of money. Of course, you'd have to be trusting and trustworthy to do that. If not, then we'd have to create a Gaian Collection Agency. LOL! I have a morbid fear of Collection Agencies, so I'm always a good girl. blaugh

What if I don't get my stuff back?
We are operating on trust system only. Honestly, there's NOTHING we can really do to make others give the items back. We can make it so that everyone knows not to trust you ever again though. We will list you here as untrustworthy and when others come (and they will), they will see your name and avoid dealing with you. Please play fair, folks. If this becomes heavily abused, no one will play any more. So many people will lose out and it will go against what the guild stands for and what we as members stand for. We're here to help each other and to keep Gaia fun for all. Let's keep it that way!!! heart

Just post if you're interested and we can set up shop. Also write what prices you're willing to rent for. Remember this is not really for profit. It's to help out poor fellow Gaians. If the price is too high, it won't work at all. wink

What? No money to even rent? No worries! Equal collateral for your item will also work for some rentals. Just ask. No harm in trying. I'm also willing to reimburse your rental fees if the item is returned as contracted. blaugh Anything to make it fun!

Fees can be reimbursed if the renter wishes. Please remember some are questing and need the extra gold. Also, some of us are willing to take those fees and donate them to quests within this guild. Once everyone finds this guild, this place will get extremely busy (I'm thinking). Maybe we can create a friendlier atmosphere this way. If you are renting out a very valuable item, you may wish to take collateral for it (hold something of equal value until it's returned safely). If an item is lost due to a glitch beyond players' control, please advise Gaian Admins in the appropriate forums immediately. Thanks! Have fun, folks! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:40 am
WANT ADS

Wanted to rent:
DJs and angelic scarf for NeonKitty
Black Bustier & Coco Kitty for Januarydreamer
Black Jacket for Aradon Rafheart Shardhan
Angelic Camisole, Fairy Wings, Lunar Cape & Parisian Fan for kairisesshy
Demon Tail and Portable Headphones for ligerfires2
Demonic Pitchfork for RabidSquirrels
Heart Glasses for IMWanderling
Ninja Headband for AyoForYayo1
Staff of the Angels, Lunar Cloak and Angelic Headband and black and white clothes for crimsion knight  

IMWanderling

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:41 am
RENTALS

Rentables from darkvampress2005:
For a new update on her rentables, please see Page 8 3nodding
Entire Nurse's Oufit - 50 g/month
Red Alice's Crimson Dress - 50 g/month
Dress - 50 g/month
10 g/month for all of these: White Ruffled Top, Outlaw Biker Shirt, Long Sleeved Black Wool Sweater, Rough Blue Jeans, Grey Phat Platform Sneakers

Rentables from NeonKitty:
Grunnys - 20 g/month
Coontail - 15 g/month
Glol dark dolly shoes - 5 g/month
Light Purple Leg Warmers - 5 g/month
wind security blanket - 20 g/month

Rentables from Januarydreamer:
All for 15 g/month
Black Long coat, Fishnet Stockings, Black Goth boots, Jacked Belt
All for 10 g/month
Black Strapless Bra, Nurse's Hat
PM and ask her about bug catching/litter picking blaugh

Rentables from Senka_Surakei:
All for 10 g or 5g + Collateral/week
Anti-Gambino Picket Sign, Jack Uniform Coat, Jack Uniform Gloves, Jack Uniform Pants, Jack Uniform Shirt, Jack Uniform Shoes, Jack Visor, Jacked Belt, Mini Ghost Sheet

Rentables from Kinta_Wolfe:
All free for this month!!!
Dumb Ghost Sheet, Frightened Ghost Sheet, Mini Ghost Sheet, Normal Fishing Pole

Rent to Own Option from jasongreen:

Blue and Brown Jeans, Red and White T-shirt
Choose your weekly payments, from 25g to 250g, or pay off the whole 500g at once. 3nodding
Rent to own items at half of the store price, a shirt and jeans now only will cost 250 gold from me. Individual items will be at two thirds of the store price (shirt costs 133, jeans cost 200). (Page 10).

Rentables from Celestial Lullaby:
10% of purchase price/month
Pleases see page 5 for her inventory list. xd heart

Rentables from kairisesshy:
All for 15 g/month
G-LOL top, Flower Bouquet, Butterfly Wings, Bow, and Wool Top
Cat tail - 50 g/month
Prisoner Shackles - 35g/month
Fox Ears - 70 g/month
Jack items for sale - 100g
Ghosts for sale - 100g (Howling Ghost, Frightened Ghost, Mask Ghost Sheet)
See Page 8 for previews 3nodding

Rentables from jfm567:
All for 30 g/month
See page 16 for item list

Rentables from IMWanderling:
All for 30 g/month
Bani Mask, Chickie Mask, Skull Biker Helmet, Grunny Shirt, Grunny Slippers, Dec 05 items, Red Sketchbook, Red Candy Striped Stockings, Konfuzed Red Shoes, Face Veil, White Hot Top, Ballerina's Circlet, White Nurse Skirt  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:42 am
CURRENT CONTRACTS

All items must be returned at end of month rented in or time otherwise specified and arranged with rentor.
3nodding = In Good Standing
sweatdrop = Breakdown in Communications/Possible Trouble Spots
scream = Bad Contracts (last chance to rectify before going to Collections)
heart = Special (those who ended up donating contract items just because they so totally rawk!!!)

Dark Dollies from NeonKitty to chianachan = 20g (03/31/06)
1 pair of Black Goth Boots from Januarydreamer to Lord Someguy = 10g
1 Black Web Bustier from Celestial Lullaby to Januarydreamer for 490g (01/31/06).
1 Pair Fairy Wings from Celestial Lullaby to IMWanderling = 4k (02/15/06)

PAST CONTRACTS
...as per requests on page 15... xd

1 Coco Kitty from IMWanderling to Januarydreamer - returned 3nodding
1 Alice's Red Dress from darkvampress2005 to Januarydreamer - returned
3nodding
1 Kiki Kitty from Celestial Lullaby to ligerfires2 - returned 3nodding  

IMWanderling

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:43 am
scream Past Due Notices!!! scream

When items go Past Due, your name will go here. It's the next step before you are Black Listed. Please return items or make further arrangements to continue your contract. Thank you! icon_3nodding.gif

Adioroka314!!! Your name will be posted to the Collection Agency if you do not post, PM or make some sort of arrangement before January 8, 2006. Thank you! sweatdrop

Adioroka314 owes Januarydreamer one Long Black Coat + 14 g. (Ave. replacement cost 1600 g)
Adioroka314 owes Celestial Lullaby 1 Yeti + 700 g. (Ave. replacement cost 6000+ g)
Adioroka314 owes kairisesshy 1 Prism Butterfly Mantilla. (Ave. replacement cost 6000+ g).
The Drunken Jellybean owes kairisesshy 1 pair of Fox Ears. (Ave. replacement cost 6000+ g).

Total replacement debt if items are missing or not returned: Approx. 20K sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:32 pm
OFFICIAL FG-4-PG
COLLECTIONS AGENCY

Nothing like having everyone know your business! If you don't return the items at the end of the contract or make further arrangements with the owner of the items, this is where your name will go for all to see.

This may even be a bannable offense... ninja Not only will you be disciplined by this Guild, you will also be reported to Gaia Administration. Also, everyone will know about it. Word of mouth travels fast. wink

Let's keep it empty, folks! 3nodding  

IMWanderling

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:42 pm
COLLECTION AGENTS
FOR FG-4-PG RENTAL SHOP

Supervising Enforcement Agent - jfm567
Enforcement Agent -SAKURA-KYOUKAN stressed & Januarydreamer  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:46 pm
They pay colatoral+RENTAL fee and then when you return the item they give your money back-rental fee and late fees!  

iProfit

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:46 pm
domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:49 pm
If this gets an official stamp of approval and stickied, we can make it pretty and all business looking. We'll keep it simple to see what happens in the meantime. I can't think of a better place to have rentals than where we poor Gaians are. LOL! blaugh  

IMWanderling

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:51 pm
IMWanderling
If this gets an official stamp of approval and stickied, we can make it pretty and all business looking. We'll keep it simple to see what happens in the meantime. I can't think of a better place to have rentals than where we poor Gaians are. LOL! blaugh
yea sounds pretty good  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:52 pm
Lolz so do you like my idea?  

iProfit

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:53 pm
Senka_Surakei
OR! They pay colatoral+RENTAL fee and then when you return the item they give your money back-rental fee and late fees!

That's a super idea too! If that is how the contract can be worked, it would be super. Not everyone has collateral though or g, so whatever we can do to make it easier for poor Gaians is sweet. I'm willing to reimburse all rental fees for return of items. After all, it's just a great way to get what you want without having to pay huge prices. If they want to buy it outright, they'd have to make arrangements or buy from the market.

All suggestions to make this the cheapest and most fun way to do business and get things you like are awesome and most appreciated. Great idea! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:56 pm
IMWanderling
Super! Let me know what you are willing to rent out and for how much g and time, and I'll put it up for you. Also, if you are looking to rent something, we can put that up too. I'm currently looking to rent a Jolly hat. Woo hoo! blaugh

So glad you liked it. heart

hey i have a jolly hat you can rent!!! plus someother things i'd be willing to let people rent!  

darkvampress2005

Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games