Reply Community Lounge
A More Than Eventful Night!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:34 pm
Sorry for the length, this is what has kept me up for the last 40 hours.

So yesterday was eventful, too eventful, so eventful I didn’t sleep last night and this is hurting me right now. The words don’t look real to me right now. This is how last night went.

Trick-or-treating was okish with the kids. It started out by me not being able to find the socks and shoes the girls had earlier that day. Then as I get Guin's costume on I notice one of the straps was broken so I had to stitch that up and away we went. It was so cold and rainy the kids were only out for about an hour. I felt so bad about it that I bought WAY more candy that I normally would have. When we got home I got the kids ready for bed because we were planning on having a party. It took me about an hour and a half to get everything on. I had these really long fake nails that I ended up ripping off because I couldn’t do a damn thing! I couldn’t get Dante's formula for him, I couldn’t tie my shoes and I couldn’t open any bottles of anything. I did my makeup really well except for my cheeks. People were here and the party was fun, more fun then I thought it would be. My brotherish in law and his brother were flirting with me. But I know when it comes to brotherish in law flirting with me it's always joking around. We really had a lot of fun.

As we’re winding down at about 3am, sister in law(T) and brotherish in law(K) get into a HUGE fight! Daddy in law comes out and is pissed that they’re fighting in the shed and yells at them to get out. Well T snapped at daddy in law and so did K! K went ******** nuts yelling at daddy in law for something about taking all daddy in law's s**t for all these years! I can’t remember all the details but K ended up taking YEARS of frustration out on daddy in law, got him in a head lock and landed 3 hits on him, his head specifically. It took K's brother, bigger than K who is bigger than GTR, some Ryan guy, bigger than both of them, and me to separate it. K's brother, J, was holding him back and daddy in law went inside to cool down, daddy in law has a history of angry seizures where he blacks out and goes ape s**t on someone though now he's learned what his triggers are and tries to stay away from them. K was crying at this time because of everything and I had to grab him and get him to look at me. I had to keep telling him to look at my eyes and to breath, finally I got him calmed down and I went in to make sure daddy in law was ok. I get in and I call his name. The look he gave me was creepy as hell, he didn’t recognize me at first and I had to be like “Mike (his name) it’s Steph, relax.” I had to tell him to look at me to calm him down too, seriously this "look into my eyes" trick works with all of them. It worked for a minute he gave me a hug, then told me he thought he was about to black out. Next thing I know he’s falling over and taking me with him. I tried to guide his fall but didn’t do too well and then he starts having seizures. I know enough to try and prevent as much movement as possible so I was laying on daddy in law, I wasn’t really preventing much as he's about 2 of me. I was asking him if he could hear me and he was nodding for a while, then I asked if he wanted me to call the hospital and he shook his head no. So again I ask if he can hear me and there was NO response, I ask again and nothing. I saw T out the door and yelled for her, she and everyone else came rushing in. T called 911, some Ryan guy and was telling me to lay on him, and I said “I am!” I, very literally, was sprawled out on top of him. Then K came in and sat on daddy in law and tried to hold his head still. Next I hear is T on the phone to 911 “He’s having a ******** seizure you b***h I don’t have time to answer stupid questions!” She hung up. And daddy in law managed to stop at that point, then he went into another one, in which we all did the same thing, as before. 911 had called back, I guess someone different called because T didn’t snap and answered as many questions as possible. This was a shorter one seizure and ended. Daddy in law got on the phone told them he was ok. K was in tears apologizing left right and center to daddy in law, they were both hugging and crying. K then went outside and I followed him to make sure he was ok and to see if I could talk to him. He needed a hug as well as a talk.

More was happening all night long, T and K would fight back and forth. K walked out of the house for a few hours then came back. When everything settled it was about 4am I wanted to be at Walmart for 7 I figured sleeping for 2 hours was useless as I would be more tired after the sleep and I pulled an all nighter.

During this all nighter a good friend of K's was hitting me and god damn was he annoying! He was hitting on everyone mind you but after a while it gets annoying. However J, holy ******** He was flirting with me all night long. This morning he was trying to tell me that cheating on GTR while he's in jail isn’t “Bad”. He was asking me why it was bad and I told him that I want to marry GTR and it’s a total douche move to cheat on someone while they’re in jail. Like really!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:44 pm
wow... chaotic...
I can only hope things improve and that J leaves you alone from now on.  

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:05 am
Kals is questing again!
Every first aid class I have ever taken and every source I have ever found says that you should NOT try to restrain or restrict the movement of someone who is having a seizure -- you could injure the person having the seizure or injure yourself. Where the butts did you get your information on that one?

Family fights are the worstest, and it's a high-tension period for your (GTR's, more specifically) family, so tempers will be running hot and short. sad I'm sorry to hear you had to deal with the blowout, that's brutal.

Also, it's a douche move to cheat on someone when they're not in jail, too.

Check sig for details!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:47 am
Kals is correct, most people who are retrained during a seizure often break limbs and get other further injury. In the event someone has a seizure you move all objects away from their body and wait for the seizure to be over while calling for help.  

Red Glacier

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:20 am
Well the guy that told me that works for a first aid service here in town.

K finally left yesterday and it made me cry because he told T's kids that he was leaving and they were so sad! Not only that but when I dropped K off to where he was staying he gave me a hug and thanked me for all I've done for him too. K has changed so much in the last year, I used to hate him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:02 am
What... GTR is in jail?

Wow... I have been away.

-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

Trish the Stalker

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:19 am
Sounds crazy stressful, chick. Sorry to hear this sad

*sprinkles happy dust*

Not sure how much good that will do but, ...don't figure it could hurt sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:56 am
Yes he is Belle, He's been in since June 12th, tomorrow is his half way marker and we finally get to count down instead of count up! We're going to be getting married on October 10/10. There is a thread about it here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17083159
(The URL button doesn't work properly anymore.... asshats)

I'm going to be medicated soon Waku, hopefully that will help me get through all this s**t. Because of that night CAS wants to come in and investigate my sister in law because she never reported anything. Not, maybe she didn't report anything because there wasn't anything to report other than people were drinking and being stupid due to drinking.

Happy pills here I come la la la la la!  

God-Raped-Me

Community Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces