Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The Battle of the Dead

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Us
  Them
View Results

Ivri

5,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:47 pm
It's 3022 and the dead have risen. Other Underworld races have joined them in an attempt to destroy everything, like Demons, Werewolves, Vampires, etc.,etc. Some of the Underworld inhabitants wish to help save the world from their kin. It's up to you to create characters and save the world with the Angels, Fargons (A race of humanoids who live under the earth as the protectors of the planet and its creatures), Angels, and rebels of the Underworld.

RULES:

NO SPAMMING! do so and be ignored.

keep the lovey stuff to a minimal. take it to towns or something.

no godmoding.( no "the weapon glances harmlessly off me and i shoot flaming chickens out of my fingers") do so and be ignored.

only have up to 3 characters. Don't want it getting too confusing over here.
PM ME W/ The Battle of the Dead as subject, put exclaim to show you read rules, and put a link to your profile.

HAVE FUN!

Form:

Name:
Race:Half___, Vampire, Orc, Demon, Skeleton, Zombie, Human, Werewolf, Angel (Earth side only), Fargon (Earth side only) Rebel Fargon (Underworld side only)
Side sad loner, Earth, Underworld, your own group)
Pic: (optional)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:32 pm
Name: Haed
Race: Half-Demon/ Half Fargon
Side: RoU (Rebels of Underworld)
Info: A village was raided by the King of the Underworld, Saeu, and all of the villagers were killed. all except for one child, Haed. Haed swore revenge on Saeu and joined the human side when the war began.  

Ivri

5,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Ivri

5,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:40 pm
Name: Saeu
Race: Unknown
Side: Underworld
Group: SoU: Soldiers of Underworld
Info: Ruler of the Underworld  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:44 pm
Haed: "Goblins. They're all the same. Toss them a bone and they jump it." He muttered as he swiped through the group of goblins. He killed them with bursts of energy focused to be razor sharp blades.  

Ivri

5,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Ivri

5,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:46 pm
Saeu: "I expected nothing less from you, Haed. I suppose I'll just have to send some bone dragons this time." He muttered playfully from atop a nearby roof.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:01 pm
Haed froze as he saw an army of dragons made from the bones of the skeletons he destroyed earlier. He then readied himself for something that didn't come. Instead of the dragons marching towards him, they stood there. Then he heard clapping from nowhere. "Well done Haed! I expected you to break or run away by now! Are you going to do it now, or die fighting something you can't kill?"

Haed searched for the voice. He knew that voice, he was sure of it! and suddenly it spoke, "Behind you."

Haed spun to see the King of the Underworld standing casually before him. "Saeu... I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

But he never got the chance; an Orc grabbed him and pinned him on the ground, prepared to have a Haed Hamburger.

"Let him go, Karn. He may yet be of use to us."

"Yes, my Lord." The beast said as he roughly picked Haed up.

"Back to the dragons with you."

"Yes my Lord." He said as he retreated back to the dragon army.

Saeu gave a sign and Karn commanded the dragons to advance. Saeu disapeared into smoke as Haed steeled himself for the attack that was coming this time.  

Ivri

5,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
*RolePlaying*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items