Welcome to Gaia! ::

∞ Life Dust ∞

Back to Guilds

The location of Dust journals, RPs, some events and quests. 

Tags: Life Dust, Fantasy, Roleplay, Aimes, Events 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Greenhouse Obituary

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanove

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:58 pm
x
x x x the GREENHOUSEobituary . . . . .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hymn & sitara
x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The smell of morning dew drifted through the closed structures of the greenhouses and flooded outside as the tunnels were opened to guests and shoppers alike. People flooded in slowly, filling the greenhouses sparsely as they took what they needed and left. A tall figure loomed over white lilies and bent down to smell them several times before setting the plant back in it's proper place. It was Hymn who loomed over plots of flowers and bent constantly over them, absorbing their scent and memorizing it.

The teen Siren Dust was a common visitor to the greenhouses and had often been scrutinized for how often he walked through their doors. However, the owner regarded the dust with peculiar interest and often fed to Hymn's requests. It was nice having this power but the dust rarely abused it as he began helping the greenhouses by attracting people.

The falling apart area of Aimes that held the greenhouses rarely saw customers but people began to follow the dust and soon the word spread about them. They were the plant sellers hidden in their own landscaping masterpiece.

In front of the greenhouses stood a small building that let people in as they wished. It was a small family owned place and the three large, two story high greenhouses were well kept. As the dust roamed the top floor of the middle orchid greenhouse he found a particular plant that perked his interest. It was the Star-Gazer, an orchid that lived to see the stars. It had a long life and bloomed beautiful purples in the spring time.

It was also rumored to glow in the moonlight. Picking up the plant Hymn sniffed it once, and satisfied made his way towards the exit, paying, and leaving.

Once outside the dust stood in the greenhouse gardens and looked pleased at the plant as he moved just in time to avoid a group of giggling figures. Sighing he moved out of the way on his way back to the small home where he lived.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:11 am
Sitara did not often wander around these parts, but today the greenhouse seemed to have caught her eyes. Some plants for the front yard seemed to be a good idea, to make it more pretty. All she needed was to convince her da-

Oh ! She saw Hymn in the distance, and grinned. The siren dust was unmistakeable, with his mask and all. "Hymn ! Hey, hey ! Over there !" She called out, waving in the distance.

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

Kanove

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:45 pm
Hymn had been content with leaving other people to their own accords, even those he knew. However a familiar voice caught his attention in the crowd and looking up he smiled at the bouncing figure in the distance. Sitara. She'd grown since he last saw her but the figure was colorful and perfectly unique, especially in the way she ran about.

Smiling the teen waved his free hand through the air and stopped walking so she could come over. Meeting her part of the way though he smiled and his eyes examined her beneath the mask. She would grow into a beautiful dust. "Hello Sitara~" he chimed, his voice a bit more cheerful then he meant it to be.

Catching himself off guard he covered his mouth and smiled, "Opps."However, the dust continued by asking how she had been, after all it had been a while.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:10 am
And indeed, Sitara crossed the space that separated her from the siren dust in the way sitaras did best - by darting around and nearly running down people.

"I've been good !" She said with a grin, falling into step beside Hymn. "You came to buy some flowers ?" The stardust asked, interested.  

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

Kanove

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:52 pm
Hymn looked down at the lillies within his grasp and nodded slowly. "Yes, they are called stargazers. Said to bloom the best in the moonlight. Wouldn't you say they are pretty?" he asked, holding them out so she could see. The stargazers were young and would take a couple of years to grow to their full size but the dust knew this was a good move for him, something new was needed in his life.

Looking down at Sitara he thought to himself how the girl had changed and after noticing she had grown he smiled. 'I didn't even notice that.' he thought to himself. After a moment of silence though the dust felt compelled to walk a little and wave Sitara on with him. "So where are you headed?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:18 pm
"They are very pretty." She admitted, reaching one hand to touch the bud gently. "So they only bloom at night ?" The dust asked, eyes full of curiosity. "Maybe I should buy some too...."

"I wasn't really headed anywhere, I think." Sitara shrugged. "I've heard there was a greenhouse nearby and I kind of wanted to check it out. Silver's front yard could use some flowers..."  

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

Kanove

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:58 pm
"They bloom during the day but during the night is when they look the prettiest."Hymn nodded. He knew his flowers well but these were knew to him so curiously he laid them on a wall next to where he was standing. Looking back at the greenhouses he pointed, "You found what you were looking for, but be careful not to get lost. If you want I'll go with you." he smiled. Hymn didn't mind searching around for some more flowers, he had plenty of time.

"What are you looking for, do you know? Something bright, beautiful, nightlike?"
he asked out of plain curiosity.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:03 pm
"That sounds like fun, though maybe we should get your flowers home first then come back ?" Sitara grinned, much of her child-like excitement still showing, even though she was older now. "Hmmm, I don't know. Something pretty I guess. Maybe some climbing wines that would creep along the brick walls ? I've seen a house like that once when I was on a trip with dad and it was very pretty." She wasn't allowed to climb on the roof though the side of the house anyway, but now she could just slip by from the attic's window - it what the solution she and her father had came with that worked best.  

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

Kanove

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:56 pm
Hymn nodded. It would be better to take the plant home before continuing on back into the greenhouse. The teen didn't want the plant to wilt or die in this heat anyway. It was abnormally hot for a autumn day. He walked without trouble down the winding streets of Aimes towards his hidden alley house. Holding the plant close to him the dust walked through the streets without trouble as he kept an eye on Sitara. The dust seemed at peace with herself but once they finally got off the bustling streets Hymn decided to break the barrier of silence.

"So Sitara, how have you been anyway?" he asked, slowing his pace to a slow walk. The dust was in no rush, in fact he was reluctant to return home. Sojo had made him clean last time and fearing that it would happen again Hymn had avoided his guardian most of the day today.

He was headed home anyway, so there was no way he would be able to avoid his guardian all day.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:26 am
"I've been good !" The stardust chirped happily. It did not seem to occur to her that the last time she had seen Hymn, she had still been a child. "Just hanging around there and there, all that good stuff. What about you ?" She tilted her head to look at the masked dust, expression tinted with curiosity.  

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

Kanove

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:34 pm
"Just surviving I guess. It feels a bit harder to survive these days. No idea why though. I was thinking about going camping soon enough. It'll be a while though. I'd have to get it approved by Sojo so he doesn't freak out."Hymn replied with a wave of his hand.

"So what is your home like Sitara? I warn you, mine is a bit- odd." he said as he turned down the alley way towards his unique little house. The gate was closed so with a quick movement of his hand it opened to reveal the garden and small two-story house tucked away between old buildings on either side.

"Quite unique, eh?" he smiled.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:28 am
"Ah..." Sitara nodded along. "Dad told me he used to travel a whole lot before I was born. I kind of hope he will do it again some day, since im older now. Staying in the same place all the time is so boring." Sitara made a face, then shook her head.

"It's nothing special really. Just a tiny house along the street near the market." She paused when he opened the gate, and took a look ahead. "I really like it ! It's much bigger than dad's really."  

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

Kanove

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:54 pm
Hymn shrugged, the house wasn't anything special to him. Then again, houses this size were all he had ever lived in and anything smaller was really comfortable to him. He nodded though and entered the gates, passing through the garden to the steps into the house. "Wait here just one moment,"he ordered nicely. His figure vanished into the house and appeared a moment later with garden tools and two cups of lemonade.

"I think Sojo knew we were coming,"he smiled. His guardian seemed to know everything, but besides that Hymn took a drink of the beverage and sat down on the ground. "These plants are so curious, they look like lillies and roses..."he commented.

(lame post, I apologize)

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff