Introductions! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animated Beauty
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:38 pm
Please post your introductions here! A good introduction would be similar to the one below~

"Hi my name is Abby or AB for short. I'm a movie fanatic, I love to read, write and draw.
I am a 20-year-old Aries woman [with a pisces cusp] and I have been a practicing clairvoyant since October of 2008. Being psychic is not about having some "woo-hoo" abilities that one can only be born with. Many of us simply do not have the words or labels to identify what we are experiencing as "psychic experiences."
Spiritually I read tarot, interpret dreams and photos. I also see past lives and connect others with their spirit guides- as well as speak to my own. I'm intuitive and empathetic, I can't physically see energy but I feel it and see it visually in my mind's eye. Lastly, I enjoy reading up on astrology and I'm a medium so I work with spirits frequently."

or a simple Hi I'm new works too :3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:36 am
For right now all I'm going to say is hello.
My name is Laura I'm 23, and I hope to learn a lot. And find a lot if interesting people. smile

Siumbering Princess22

The Silver Sundae

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:43 am
My name is Faye. I'm twenty and about to turn twenty-one on the seventh of December. I'm pretty intuitive and I can spiritual energies emanating from places, meaning that I know when a spirit is near even if I can't see them. I've had several contacts with spirits and I've astral projected a couple of times (I just can't seem to get back in to my body without feeling panic though). I read the tarot cards. Well I used to. I've stopped for a while since a lot of personal problems arose when my family discovered that I was reading the tarot. Anyway, I'm not as experienced as everyone here so I hope to learn a lot by hanging around.

My hobbies include playing soccer, writing, reading, strategizing, and drawing. I love anime and manga. I'm pretty friendly so don't be afraid to PM me if you guys wanna chat or something.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:47 am
My name is Skylar or Sky, and I am an Empathic. I feel the feelings of others and I know what a spirit feels and where it's at. I know how to read the Tarot cards. I also can contact spirits at time. My parents are actually supportive at this stuff. My dad is still a skeptic. My little sister and my brother also have powers as well. I hope to learn a lot here and have help with my powers!

I love to read, write, watch tv, play video games, read tarots, and of course talk to spirits.

Sickest Light

Ladyboy Oreo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:25 am
Hello, my name is Rae. I don't know for sure what my gift is, however I do realize that I am empathetic and also an emotional spunge...with that said, I am guessing my abilities are kinetic. I may have another thing on my plate, but I am not sure if I do or dont. I am still trying to figure myself out...like a person without a shadow. If you ask about me, I wouldn't be able to tell you much about myself. Strange huh? Anyways, I am 21 years old. My birthday is Feb. 29th, 1988. Yes, I am a leap year baby, born on leap day. I am a Pisces, which Neptune as a strong affect on me, being born directly in the middle of the Pisces months.

My hobbies are poetry, writting, painting, sketching, meditation, studying the supernatural, collecting data after data, awakening, and finding.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:02 am
Hi there online name is Psycho B. Valentine could just call me Psycho....my real name i dont enjoy giving out much for reasons such as its pretty weird to pronounce and stuff. I'm 22, birthday on may 14, i still in school last year, i love martial arts, dreams, theories, and in a way of speaking conspiracy theories...i enjoy seeying what is true and what is not when it is possible XD. i study human nature on my own by observing other people and sometimes devilishly manipulating a scenario in order to see how the people or person act in such a case, usually to see if i am right about what i thought that person would do. Usually i am. XD been learning about dreams along with this for a long long time i've always been good at interpreting since i was young, but now i am way better. well thats all for now ask me more if you interested.  

PsychoValentine

Lysethiel

Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:32 am
Greetings and salutations,
To whom it may concern, I am 28 years old as of October 19th, 2009. I am a 'practicing' witch. When I was a child I used to be able to see ghosts and on very rare occasions move objects with a thought. The moving objects only happened when i was in a state of extreme frustration/excitement. I haven't moved an object or seen a ghost in quite a long time however and feel that I may have 'lost' the ability due to societies forced limitations and common quelling of imagination.
I on rare occasions am able to have empathic connections with people, partially read minds. And on a singular occasion was able to implant a thought into another persons mind, I was goofing around when I did this to a stranger, and when they did the action I implanted(which wouldn't have normally happened) it sort of freaked me out. However it seems in my old age I cant really control these skills, or they are getting 'weaker'

I do graphic design for personal enjoyment, having once done it as a freelancer. I enjoy reading, drawing, and playing video games.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:48 am
Just call me "Gothic" I never do feel conferable saying my real name on forums. I'm a very strong psychic, though its a shame that I never apply it all that well. I seem to be holding my self back... strange, I'm getting one of my i-shouldn't-be-thinking-that-way pains in my head.

I commonalty just look at the energy of objects around me, I'm trying to get use to being psychically on all the time. I tend to let my inner monologue drowns things out.

When I do focus, I'm gifted with my Tarot deck and I can sense interesting things about people around me. right now I'm working on remote viewing into higher plains and connecting to my higher mind.  

Gothic silk

BruiseXPristine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:04 pm
Hai, I'm Mary. I'm 14, I feel odd since I think I'm the youngest one here o.O; but despite being 14, I'm fairly mature for my age and...stuff, even though I'm annoying and idiotic a lot of the time. I'mma sagittarius...I used to be very into astrology, but not as much lately. I'm not exactly sure what my abilities are, but I see alot of orbs and other things, rarely spirits clearly. I think I have dreams but forget them...I randomly know things and start talking about them even though I don't know how I know them, maybe I watch too much anime, I'm not sure. I have a demon that follows me and irritates the s**t outta me, I have a few friends that are also...paranormally-gifted people and out of them, I seem to be the one most likely to get possessed. I joined this forum cuz I was invited and i wanna know more about paranormal stuff. Be nice to me.

edit: I also see visions of things, not sure what they mean and I don't think any of them have happened. I'm pretty sure they're visions of another world, like purgatory or the spirit world x.x; and I hear people talking and electronic sounds, not sure if I'm hallucinating or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:33 pm
'Ello 'ello.
Name's Libby, 25 and I can honestly say, introductions have never been a strong point for me. I prefer people talking to me and getting to know me that way; forming their own opinions and what not, rather than what has been told to them.
To be honest, I haven't a clue what my gift may or may not be, although, there were and still are on occasions times when I can feel the presence of another. Whether that's someone who has passed on or something more, that remains to be seen.
There were but a few occasions in my younger years where I had the odd precognitive dream, but as I said, it has been a number of years since then.
Though quite cynical by nature, I do like to meet and greet new people, I'm also, what most would consider a walking contradiction, and even know, I have not lost my love of the Fae.

Acid Rejects

Dangerous Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Insert_Sanity

8,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:57 pm
I am Insert_Sanity, otherwise known as Chaos, Robin, Jane, and Kai. I believe I am old enough to post here. I love anime, drawing, and writing. I am not good at math so don't expect me to do any of it here. XD I am pleased to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:07 pm
Hi everyone, nice to meet you all. heart

I'm Aerie, which is short for Arielle but I'd prefer if you called me by my nickname. I'm 18 years old, and I'm a Pisces born on the Aquarius-Pisces cusp.(February 19th.)

I'm not really sure what title to call myself by due to my abilities, and I have a rather large mixture of them. I'm empathic, and I've seen spirits since I was 3 years old. I often communicate with them through my empathy. I have strong soul healing and cleansing abilities, and a very minor physical healing ability. I have a very shielded and suppressed telepathic ability, because it gives me headaches if I don't suppress or shield it. I also have a lot of abilities in dealing with spirits, many of which I'll never use. My mentor refers to them as "Spirit master" abilities. The only ones of which I'll use are to help spirits, such as the soul cleansing and helping them pass onto the otherside. I have a lot of locked up abilities still, and I'm pretty much a beginner in most things. I'm still trying to find my way around this part of life, since I'm not sure what's real and what's not from people just saying things. I am very intuitive, and I can usually tell when someone's a good person or not simply by being around them for a little while. I can also see auras occasionally, though I don't try to.

I've always felt sort of like I have something important that I need to do in the future, though I have no idea what it is. And honestly.. It worries me a bit. I'm hoping it's not something that will put the people I love in danger. But I often have deja vu, which gives me the feeling like I'm following the right path in my life. And.. Well, oddly enough the deja vu only seems to happen when I'm going through romantic changes. xd And I'm sorry for typing so much, I talk a lot when I'm nervous about things.

Hobby wise, I enjoy playing video games, reading, writing, coloring, and singing.  

TwilightNocturne
Crew

shadowpwca

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:15 pm
Hmmm...
Hey. My name is Shadowpwca, but most people call me Kage.
I do not have any paranormal, supernatural, or extra abilities.
I do believe in the stuff tho.
I'm interested in it, and like to discuss it.
I'm not sure if I"ll join the group or not, but I would like to discuss with people every once in awhile if that is allowed.
Thank You for sending me the invite.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:36 pm
Hi name is Jenn and i am 17 :3
I hope to learn a lot
um I love to read and write and listen to music. I love thinking and daydreaming and almost oveanalyzing everything.
umm abilities-wise, i'm not very sure wat i may have. I tend to see or hear things or almost finish out a conversation with no one there. I may be crazy or maybe not. I have a spirit in my room that loves to scare the s**t of me for its own amusement. Hopefully what i learn here may be able to help me find out why the spirit is so irritating or why its there or a way to show that i am a forced to be reckoned with HAHA! No not really. I just want to know. Anything really biggrin
Thats my introduction. . . haha sweatdrop  

dreammist4ever

-Myst Sadakichi-

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:41 pm
Greetings everyone, pleasure to meet you.
My name is Isis, but I also go by my middle name; Arrielle.
I'm 17{18 in January}, I'm a pure Aquarius and Air element.
I'm a wiccan in training, so to speak and I'm a major Empath.
I can feel spirits{ghost} and I've been able to see them in my sleep and stuff like that.

Hobbies would be: Writing, music, playing RPG's, drawing a little bit, and playing my instruments. ^ ^

The Connection

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff