Reply Spirit Guides, Animals and Angels
Angel guardian

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OCorneliaXISXCavreO

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:10 am
I have an guardian angel, which I can't see but I could, but I can feel her and she helps me out. I want to find out who she really was can anyone help me?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:26 pm
I read something about spirit guides and guardian angel thingys, I think it said you have to get into like a trance-like state and focus on your guide and ask it questions mentally and the answers will appear in your head. It's best to try yes or no questions, i think o.o  

BruiseXPristine

Dalaigh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:26 am
You can always do what I've done and simply ask aloud "Who is this?" If they're feeling benevolent, they'll tell you. If not, well, you'll have to wait a while I guess. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:29 am
@BruiseXPristine:
I've read the same information, but I also read that, once you can physically see you guide/guardian/etc. , it should allow you to ask it more detailed questions.

@AuroraCornelia:
And while I do think that you having a guardian angel is entirely possible, you'll need to practice contacting it quite a bit more, if you think that an Angel is female. I would tell you the truth of the matter, myself, but it's probably best if you find that out yourself... That's your guardians job, not mine.  

Overseer D-013

MiZZ_BEETLEJUICE

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:51 pm
i think i might have one but every atempt to get in contact with him/her has fail misrably... i feel quite rejected. i ask questions ask for adivce and i get diddly...,..  
Spirit Guides, Animals and Angels

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games