Reply Paranormal Experiences
Demon...making my arm cold? o.o

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BruiseXPristine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:00 pm
if you're going to be a jerk, don't post.

Ok, well, anyway, I have a demon that follows me, earlier he was trying to posses me and stuff, and well, he stopped, but when he did he made the right side of my body and neck freezing cold and paralyzed. Anyway, it went away when I finally got him to stop trying to possess me, but my arm's still freezing cold and it won't go away. It's not physically cold Dx so keeping it under a blanket or rubbing it doesn't really help Dx I tried mentally to tell myself it was warm, but it didn't work...x.x any way to get it to not be freezing cold anymore? Does anyone know how to get him to stop doing this to me? x.x it's annoying...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:55 pm
Personally, I don't think it's a demon, no offense. But demons are incredibly rare in the world today, and they usually have bigger plans than focusing on one person.

It sounds to me like you have a very negative/evil spirit with you. I suggest contacting a professional to help you banish it from bothering you, if that's what you want anyway. I also suggest that you ask the professional to help you cleanse your home.

I would personally offer to help you, but I don't have a connection to you. And it's probably better if you got a professional to do it irl, because they can actually do cleansing rituals too that way.

Good luck, let me know how it works out for you.  

TwilightNocturne
Crew

-Myst Sadakichi-

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:33 am
Hm...yeah...I'd have to agree with Nocturne. A demon would be doing a little more than just making your arm cold. You'd feel that in the pit of your stomach as well. So yeah...it might be a negative spirit.

With the cleansing of your home, I again agree with Nocturne. But, be careful with that. Sometimes trying to get rid of an evil spirit can just make things worse. They don't always go away to willingly and might end up hurting you. I don't say this to try and scare you, but I've heard of it happening before. So, just be careful.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:18 am
Hence why I suggested getting a professional to do it. xd

The professional should also help you with ways to protect yourself and your home on top of it. By professional, I mean a medium, or someone else with abilities to deal with spirits.

It won't be easy, but it shouldn't be that bad either, since it just seems to be connected to you for some reason.  

TwilightNocturne
Crew

Lysethiel

Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:18 am
Try saying this out loud

"If there be anything here that cometh not in the name of the powers of light, then in the name of the powers of light, let it be gone"

Also envision white light surrounding you as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:32 pm
I agree with everyone else. I would get a profesional to clense your home.  

Evanescent Moon

Deamon2125

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:41 pm
BruiseXPristine

Ok, well, anyway, I have a demon that follows me, earlier he was trying to posses me and stuff, and well, he stopped, but when he did he made the right side of my body and neck freezing cold and paralyzed. Anyway, it went away when I finally got him to stop trying to possess me, but my arm's still freezing cold and it won't go away. It's not physically cold Dx so keeping it under a blanket or rubbing it doesn't really help Dx I tried mentally to tell myself it was warm, but it didn't work...x.x any way to get it to not be freezing cold anymore? Does anyone know how to get him to stop doing this to me? x.x it's annoying...

kill him thats what i would do  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:43 pm
ive had a demon get to me , let it nearly posses me, then shoot it out before it suceeds  

Deamon2125

Brinioo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:30 am
Demons usually have bigger plans than making your arm cold,they would have plans like taking over the world,ect....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:32 pm
TwilightNocturne
Personally, I don't think it's a demon, no offense. But demons are incredibly rare in the world today, and they usually have bigger plans than focusing on one person.

It sounds to me like you have a very negative/evil spirit with you. I suggest contacting a professional to help you banish it from bothering you, if that's what you want anyway. I also suggest that you ask the professional to help you cleanse your home.

I would personally offer to help you, but I don't have a connection to you. And it's probably better if you got a professional to do it irl, because they can actually do cleansing rituals too that way.

Good luck, let me know how it works out for you.

well demons dont always want to do major disaster .... my point is that a demon some times just focuses on one. demons are not rare at all they are actually all around us but only care for their targets  

123_super cool_123

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

123_super cool_123

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:35 pm
_SYHO_EEOS_
BruiseXPristine

kill him thats what i would do

you cant kill something that dead duuh  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:24 am
Demons don't focus on a single person unless that person is some way important in the grand scheme of things. And yes, demons are very rare. There are a lot of negative spirits that "masquerade" as demons however.

Also, demons are neither dead or alive. They are spirits. They exist. Simple as that. sweatdrop  

TwilightNocturne
Crew

MiZZ_BEETLEJUICE

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:17 pm
TwilightNocturne
Demons don't focus on a single person unless that person is some way important in the grand scheme of things. And yes, demons are very rare. There are a lot of negative spirits that "masquerade" as demons however.

Also, demons are neither dead or alive. They are spirits. They exist. Simple as that. sweatdrop
agreed! people seem to be under the common misconception that these things have physical body's they don't. just like angels/spirit guides don't they were never in body probably never will be.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:19 pm
also negitive spirits feed on fear/negative emotions.. so i find the best thing is to try not to give them that power over you. a professional is recamended for clearings  

MiZZ_BEETLEJUICE

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

MiZZ_BEETLEJUICE

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:23 pm
also.on that not my advice is to not always trust spirits when they make them-selfs known to you ... just because they appear to be friendly doesn't mean they have your best interests in mind  
Paranormal Experiences

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games