did i help?
  YES!!
  NO!!!
  Sort of...
  I guess
View Results

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:39 pm
Ok since the leader told me that in this sub forum is where we do readings which include reading dreams so i will open up a dream interpretation forum.

Again i am here to work with you in solving your dreams. Not here to tell you directly what it means, because symbols in dreams differ from person to person, although not that much, but it still does.

Welcome to my dream interpretation office.

I am Dr.Psycho :3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:16 pm
Alright, here's one for you. I don't remember a lot of it, but....

I don't remember how exactly it started, but it was halloween and I was with two good friends and the girl I like. I said something and they take off sprinting. The girl I like says 'Where are they going to?" and I shrug and then say "Probably to the gas station" (Something like this was supposed to happen on halloween. They were going to leave and give me a chance to be alone with her). So we start walking and then we stop after awhile. I said something to her and then kissed her.

So, just a fufilment dream or does it actually have a meaning?  

han von helson

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:08 am
han von helson

I don't remember how exactly it started, but it was halloween and I was with two good friends and the girl I like. I said something and they take off sprinting. The girl I like says 'Where are they going to?" and I shrug and then say "Probably to the gas station" (Something like this was supposed to happen on halloween. They were going to leave and give me a chance to be alone with her). So we start walking and then we stop after awhile. I said something to her and then kissed her.

fullfillment dream most likely.... if you planned to do that perhaps you were practising ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:34 pm
PsychoValentine
han von helson

fullfillment dream most likely.... if you planned to do that perhaps you were practising ^^

Maybe. xD

Thanks Pyscho.  

han von helson

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:29 pm
no problem!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:55 pm
I have one...

I've been dreaming, since I was little, of the Sun crashing into the Earth. I never understood why I dream it, but it started when I was 6 and just never stopped. I don't even think about the apocolypse, but I dream it.  

Sickest Light

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:28 pm
hmm the regular dictionary meanings dont fit your story since you've been having this dream since you were little unless your constantly in an emotional chaos..... but here are the two important translations

Apocalypse
To dream of the apocalypse, signifies an emotional and dramatic change taken place within. The dream may also indicate the end of one kind of lifestyle and the beginning of another.

Sun
To see the sun in your dream, symbolizes peace of mind, enlightenment, tranquility, fortune, goodwill, and insight. It also represents radiant energy and divine power. It is a good omen to have the sun shining in your dream. The sun may also be a metaphor for your "son".

if combined it would signify the destruction of your peace and tranquility. but i doubt that will be constantly happening since you were small....unless your always in an emotion turmoil. Which would explain it then.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:41 pm
I have an idea what this means, but I'd like your opinion on it.

Had it a few nights ago, and I really liked it. But it seemed very odd of me.

I can't remember much, but I remember the first part where a werewolf with brown hair told me that I couldn't leave, I had to stay there with him and be something like a lover to him. I told him no, and said something along the lines of I was not going to be bossed around. Then it phases out and he's hurting one of my family members by tying that person (( I don't know who. )) to a chair and pulling pieces off of them. I was in the air-conditioning vents in the ceiling, I was watching it all until I escaped out of the house and walked into a drive way where a man stopped me and stared. He pulled me to him and said that I couldn't leave. He was blonde and was a werewolf also. The blonde told me how he had a Queen already, but that he wanted a lover and she was to be me. It was then that the brown headed werewolf walked out and said that I was still not to leave. I whipped around angrily and screamed that I was not going to be soiled by their haughty action and that I was a knight with honor! Knight is very key word and is apparently important because the blonde one looks at me with disgust and said "Knight?!" To which I saw him dismay and immediately to back what I said by saying. "I'm not really a Knight, just a figure of speech." I was afraid to loose him.

Then I woke up.

Namikikyo

Pengwins

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:49 am
Alright, try mine:

It was nighttime and Batman approached me this suit. He told me I was his sidekick and we had to beat the Penguin. I put on the suit and started flying about like it was nobody's business. Then, I appeared at my Elementary School and they were bringing in zombies to dance for some reason and the zombies started attacking people and I ran out and went to a very rich neighborhood and it had affected them as well. Then I appeared at my house were kids were selling girl scout cookies and I remembered I could fly so I flew and then woke up. xp  
The Reading Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games