[ ] Ghost Lab

OR Paranormal Drama TV shows like:

[ ] Medium
[ ] Ghost Whisperer
[ ] Moonlight
[ ] Blood Ties
[ ] True Blood
[ ] Being Human

Just copy and paste these in a reply, filling in the [ ] with an X for the ones you do watch.

Feel free to explain why you do or do not watch certain shows, or if there's a show you watch that isn't up there please let us know!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:26 pm
TV SHOWS

[ X ] Ghost Hunters
[ X ] Paranormal state
[ ] Extreme paranormal
[ X ] Ghost Adventures
[ ] Most Haunted
[ X ] A Haunting
[ X ] Psychic Kids
[ ] Destination Truth
[ ] Monster Quest
[ ] UFO Hunters
[ ] Ghost Lab

DRAMA

[ ] Medium
[ X? ] Ghost Whisperer
[ X ] Moonlight
[ ] Blood Ties
[ ] True Blood
[ X ] Being Human

I don't watch shows like Monster Quest because I just dislike the show lol.
I don't watch Destination Truth because it was never really advertised so I never started following it. I just don't find UFO shows interesting so I don't watch UFO Hunters xD

I haven't seen enough of Ghost Lab to know if I like it yet but it seems interesting so far..

I don't like True Blood because the stereotyping in the show drives me nuts. I've never seen Blood Ties because it's not on TV anymore but I've heard really good things about it!

I don't really like psychic crime solving shows all too much, so I just never got into Medium. Ghost Whisperers has a ? by it because I can enjoy watching it but I don't very often.

Most Haunted is Bollocks. I can't sit through an hour of the same shocked British Lady's expression.

I saw Extreme Paranormal ONCE and it was enough to make me think I'd get cursed just for watching the show. Practicing unsafe rituals for entertainment is retarded.

Animated Beauty
Captain

MrMalignance

Dapper Goat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:52 pm
i used to watch monster quest. i love cryptids XD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:54 pm
I've watched Ghost hunters, Paranormal state, Most Haunted, A Haunting, Destination Truth, and Monster Quest before. Though I don't watch any of them anymore, due to the fact that it makes me paranoid and doubt myself.

I liked Ghost hunters because it was more scientific and factual in nature. I think that if the show is 100% real, then it's a good way to open up the paranormal field to normal people.

Paranormal state seemed more like a horror movie. Although I really did like it, it also scared the s**t out of me.

Most Haunted was so fake that it was funny. I don't believe it's on anymore. I think it got replaced by Ghost Adventures. The fact that it was just the cameras focusing on the people's faces, and nothing happening other than the lady freaking out made it super fake.

A Haunting made me think about my beliefs a bit, and come to some realizations. It's based on true stories, so of course it's probably played up a bit. Some episodes did scare me, but some of them were really interesting too.

Destination Truth is bullshit, utter crappy bullshit. They go around hunting random things and very rarely ever find anything. Yet they act like they might have. The only time I saw them find anything, they got some EVPs from a haunted place in Thailand.

I think Monster Quest is kind of interesting because it looks at myths from a scientific perspective. They offer a lot of interesting ideas on the shows that make logical sense. My mom and I watched one about dragons once. It's pretty bland stuff though for the most part.  

TwilightNocturne
Crew

Lysethiel

Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:30 pm
Examples of Paranormal TV would be...

[X] Ghost Hunters
[ ] Paranormal state
[ ] Extreme paranormal
[ ] Ghost Adventures
[ ] Most Haunted
[ ] A Haunting
[ ] Psychic Kids
[X] Destination Truth
[ ] Monster Quest
[ ] UFO Hunters
[ ] Ghost Lab

OR Paranormal Drama TV shows like:

[ ] Medium
[ ] Ghost Whisperer
[ ] Moonlight
[ ] Blood Ties
[ ] True Blood
[ ] Being Human
[X] Supernatural  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:05 pm
[x] Ghost Hunters
[ ] Paranormal state
[ ] Extreme paranormal
[x] Ghost Adventures
[x] Most Haunted
[x] A Haunting
[x] Psychic Kids
[ ] Destination Truth
[x] Monster Quest
[ ] UFO Hunters
[ ] Ghost Lab

occasionally, though :0 I like A Haunting and Ghost Adventures the most...  

BruiseXPristine

-Myst Sadakichi-

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:29 pm

[X] Ghost Hunters
[X] Paranormal state
[ ] Extreme paranormal
[ ] Ghost Adventures
[ ] Most Haunted
[ ] A Haunting
[X] Psychic Kids
[X] Destination Truth
[ ] Monster Quest
[ ] UFO Hunters
[ ] Ghost Lab

[X] Medium
[X] Ghost Whisperer
[X] Moonlight
[X] Blood Ties
[X] True Blood
[ ] Being Human
[X]Supernatural

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:51 pm
no i dont really watch paranormal tv shows, i watch anime from my pc mostly... so i'm not much on watching paranormal stuff  

PsychoValentine

Bunai

Angelic Blob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:16 pm
Paranormal TV

[X ] Ghost Hunters
[ ] Paranormal state
[ ] Extreme paranormal
[X ] Ghost Adventures
[ ] Most Haunted
[X ] A Haunting
[X ] Psychic Kids
[ ] Destination Truth
[X ] Monster Quest
[X ] UFO Hunters
[ ] Ghost Lab

I would like to start off by saying, I don't like "Ghost Whisperer" due to Hewitt's bad acting, it is just too annoying to get through with her TRYING to act.

The others, I don't have channels that go that far, and I have no interest in the rest that I can access. There was one vampire show a long time ago called Kindred Spirits, which I loved.

Does Syfy (hate that name) Twilight Zone and Tales from the Darkside count?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:24 pm
I'm not sure if they count or not ^^;;

I also hate the name SyFy...ugh.  

Animated Beauty
Captain

Ladyboy Oreo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:08 am
I love shows like that, I watch Ghost Hunters and Paranormal state and
Ghost Whiperer.
I love Ghost whisperer, the plot and the story behind it.
It's a good thing that the main character has the ability
to see ghost and is able to help them and bring them into the light.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:09 pm
I don't watch any of that; kind of just frustrates me when they get something wrong, especially if it's completely preposterous.  

goddessnaia

Sickest Light

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:41 am
[X] Ghost Hunters
[X] Paranormal state
[X] Extreme paranormal
[X] Ghost Adventures
[ ] Most Haunted
[X] A Haunting
[X] Psychic Kids
[X] Destination Truth
[ ] Monster Quest
[X] UFO Hunters
[X] Ghost Lab

[X] Medium
[X] Ghost Whisperer
[X] Moonlight
[ ] Blood Ties
[X] True Blood
[ ] Being Human

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:05 pm
TwilightNocturne
I've watched Ghost hunters, Paranormal state, Most Haunted, A Haunting, Destination Truth, and Monster Quest before. Though I don't watch any of them anymore, due to the fact that it makes me paranoid and doubt myself.

I liked Ghost hunters because it was more scientific and factual in nature. I think that if the show is 100% real, then it's a good way to open up the paranormal field to normal people.

Paranormal state seemed more like a horror movie. Although I really did like it, it also scared the s**t out of me.

Most Haunted was so fake that it was funny. I don't believe it's on anymore. I think it got replaced by Ghost Adventures. The fact that it was just the cameras focusing on the people's faces, and nothing happening other than the lady freaking out made it super fake.

A Haunting made me think about my beliefs a bit, and come to some realizations. It's based on true stories, so of course it's probably played up a bit. Some episodes did scare me, but some of them were really interesting too.

Destination Truth is bullshit, utter crappy bullshit. They go around hunting random things and very rarely ever find anything. Yet they act like they might have. The only time I saw them find anything, they got some EVPs from a haunted place in Thailand.

I think Monster Quest is kind of interesting because it looks at myths from a scientific perspective. They offer a lot of interesting ideas on the shows that make logical sense. My mom and I watched one about dragons once. It's pretty bland stuff though for the most part.

i agree with most of those shows and paranormal state is fake they got busted for editing some of there vidos chip isnt fake tho. the other lady michelle is ...she used to write vampire books and before that was a vampire role player enthusist. sadly i have to go to my freinds house and watch the shows i like i do not have sky  

MiZZ_BEETLEJUICE

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items