Reply Dream Discussions
My Dream Journal Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:59 pm
I'll be posting the dreams i remember here from now on. I hope this doesnt belong in the reading room :S  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:11 pm
so lets see today is saturday november 14 2009

I had a series of dreams, but only one i could remember... i was at a school...no school i ever went to but it was being attacked by "other dimension" creatures.... they were coming out of a portal in one of the school buildings. So i go to nother building where i find a friend of mine... and he says, go get the hydrogen bomb and take it into the portal before the time is out, aparently there is a deadline to stoping this invasion if we dont do it big stuff will happen. So i do so and take the hydrogen bomb into the portal, its a dark place and i see several of the creatures just wandering around. I drop the bomb and go back out. Aprently we were against the governments plans because if we use a hydrogen bomb it might blow up everything including our island.... but we knew this was the only way and that those things wont happen...so i exit the portal moving really fast we leave the area when the bomb goes off part of the explosion exists through the portal reducing everything around the school to nothing. At that moment i flash into what seems to be a few days into the future. Where me and my friend are in a car looking at his house which is being searched by police because they are trying to find us. Not a moment later i flash again into a even further future, where i am walking down a street at night, aparently our explosion did kill most of the creatures it just didnt have a good effect, people were becoming zombie like and i had some ability to fight them off....they werent like typical brainless zombies...they still acted like humans they just didnt have any emotions.... all of a sudden i see this girl standing infront of me, she was like them, she had no emotions but no intention to kill anyone....she was part of a hotel i think...that well...were into prostitution >.> yeah.... i aparently needed a place to stay, and the hotel was really high class, but the only way to get a room is to well you know be with one of the girls in the room.... i agree to be with tht emotionless girl... so i take a room...i remember seeying the numbers of the room 2 somthing something... but i cant remember it all...i go into the room and its realy high class... big bed, wide screen tv, various good looking liquor bottles... and they were all those kinds that if you take one you paying extra....i must be loaded from my job to kill these things cous i started taking them all.. watching tv.... while the girl just sat there ...yes i didnt do anything to her i simply needed a place to stay >.> ... after a while of this drinking and doing nothing...i wake up.... iiiiinteresting dont you agree?  

PsychoValentine

han von helson

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:28 pm
PsychoValentine
so lets see today is saturday november 14 2009

I had a series of dreams, but only one i could remember... i was at a school...no school i ever went to but it was being attacked by "other dimension" creatures.... they were coming out of a portal in one of the school buildings. So i go to nother building where i find a friend of mine... and he says, go get the hydrogen bomb and take it into the portal before the time is out, aparently there is a deadline to stoping this invasion if we dont do it big stuff will happen. So i do so and take the hydrogen bomb into the portal, its a dark place and i see several of the creatures just wandering around. I drop the bomb and go back out. Aprently we were against the governments plans because if we use a hydrogen bomb it might blow up everything including our island.... but we knew this was the only way and that those things wont happen...so i exit the portal moving really fast we leave the area when the bomb goes off part of the explosion exists through the portal reducing everything around the school to nothing. At that moment i flash into what seems to be a few days into the future. Where me and my friend are in a car looking at his house which is being searched by police because they are trying to find us. Not a moment later i flash again into a even further future, where i am walking down a street at night, aparently our explosion did kill most of the creatures it just didnt have a good effect, people were becoming zombie like and i had some ability to fight them off....they werent like typical brainless zombies...they still acted like humans they just didnt have any emotions.... all of a sudden i see this girl standing infront of me, she was like them, she had no emotions but no intention to kill anyone....she was part of a hotel i think...that well...were into prostitution >.> yeah.... i aparently needed a place to stay, and the hotel was really high class, but the only way to get a room is to well you know be with one of the girls in the room.... i agree to be with tht emotionless girl... so i take a room...i remember seeying the numbers of the room 2 somthing something... but i cant remember it all...i go into the room and its realy high class... big bed, wide screen tv, various good looking liquor bottles... and they were all those kinds that if you take one you paying extra....i must be loaded from my job to kill these things cous i started taking them all.. watching tv.... while the girl just sat there ...yes i didnt do anything to her i simply needed a place to stay >.> ... after a while of this drinking and doing nothing...i wake up.... iiiiinteresting dont you agree?

Seems to be just a random dream with no point.

Though the emotionless girl is of some interest....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:44 pm
You only think she's interesting cause she's female, and therefore has boobs. xd Just teasing.

You have weird dreams, guy who wants to hug ceilings and is afraid of girly things. whee  

TwilightNocturne
Crew

han von helson

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:04 pm
Never gonna live that down, am I? XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:07 pm
You mean you actually expected to? And no. I might drop it eventually though if you do something that's funnier. Like, well. I could start calling you Mr.Sweater-cows. xd  

TwilightNocturne
Crew

han von helson

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:24 pm
Mr. Sweatercows? Thats even funnier than the nickname my history teacher gave me. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:29 pm
Hey, you said it. I'm just stealing the term and making it your name. xd  

TwilightNocturne
Crew

han von helson

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:34 pm
Fine. D:

Atleast its lolworthy.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:16 pm
it may have been random but i wanted to make a dream journal :3 and here is as good a place then any other.... since you guys can give your opinions...

and to who did you direct the "you only think she is interesting cous she has boobs" ? i hope its not to me... cous thats insulting... thank you i enjoy my dreams girl who likes to scare me with girly things....  

PsychoValentine

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:30 pm
The first part was to Han. Because when I said we could talk about things like boobs to keep the guys from running away from the main chat, he reacted like Christmas came early. xd I was teasing, not being insulting.

I barely know you, I can't exactly judge you. I don't really judge people anyway. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:24 pm
TwilightNocturne
The first part was to Han. Because when I said we could talk about things like boobs to keep the guys from running away from the main chat, he reacted like Christmas came early. xd I was teasing, not being insulting.

I barely know you, I can't exactly judge you. I don't really judge people anyway. whee
healthy  

PsychoValentine

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:40 pm
PsychoValentine
TwilightNocturne

healthy

What is? xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:07 am
TwilightNocturne
PsychoValentine
TwilightNocturne

healthy

What is? xd
idunno  

PsychoValentine

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:50 am
alright today is november 28 2009

on a note yesterday i oddly rebroke my collar bone, no idea how that happened.

So what i remember abiut my dream in the begining it had something to do with magic and fairy tailes.... stuff like that... i have a very vague vision of a lake with all the magic people where we turn into water creatures....

then after that my other dream tell me this....i am in a fancy room....like a fancy living room with 3 rich people...and one anoying person from my past...so aparntly i was in a relationship with the owned of the place's daughter...and he had lined up the better candidate for her daughter...since aparantly i cant give her the life she has right now....and yes the blast from my past guy is aparently the better candidate to be her wife....so we were reading books...i take out a fairy tail book how weird... anyway...and while i read i anoy the blast from my past, his name is Gabriel... which i do easily :3 and while the father talks about this and that as to how i cant take careof his daughter...then i silenced all of them with the whole speach of "maybe i cant give her the life she has right now...but i can most certainly give her a life she would love" and stuffs like that... after that i flash into a street where i am walking with her...we are older...guess we stayed together XD.... and we go to our apartment building....and there are these guys doing something to our inflatible bed...aparently they were working on the room and decided to put a heating pad on our bed etc.... so for some reason i take off my shirt..and so does she...and the guys start to stare at her...i must be one hell of a dangerous guy...cous i threatened to make one of them work for 3 days without any drop of water.....and suddenly all of them stopped staring and looking the other way....so after they were gone we go to another room where we see two kids who are aparently mine....they were both on the top bunk and then i tell the older boy to go sleep down....while the girl stays up...then the whole scenery changes with a bright day... where i was going to my car with my wife....and Gabriel shows up all pissed off...and with a tiny bat....blabering things i cant understand....he attacks me...and i just kicked his a** in 2 seconds...and went on my way....then i wake up...

hehe wacha think? :3  
Dream Discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces