Reply Community Lounge
Thinking of Liz (Dr. Moofasa).

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:39 am
On Friday November 13th Liz's grandmother passed on. I wanted to make a thread for her so everyone can show their support and loving thoughts.

I'm sure most of us have been in a position where we have lost someone close to us and we know that however heartfelt the words are they just can't bring that person back. Thinking about all the people who were there for you helps a lot and that's what I want to do for Liz.

Plus I already told her that if I could I would bring her back, but I don't think too many people would like that because you would have a zombie grandma running around biting and spreading more zombieness, and then people would be after me because I started the zombie pandemic! Really just not a good situation for everyone!

Back on a serious note though, Liz you're strong I know, and time won't heal anything but it will however dull the pain! If you need anything, and if I can help, I'm here for you as I'm sure a lot of other ATGers will be there as they can for you as well!

heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:58 pm
A young boy and his doting grandmother were walking along the sea shore when a huge wave appeared out of nowhere, sweeping the child out to sea. The horrified woman fell to her knees, raised her eyes to the heavens and begged the Lord to return her beloved grandson. And, another wave reared up and deposited the stunned child on the sand. The grandmother looked the boy over carefully. He was fine.

But still she stared up angrily toward the heavens. "When we came," she snapped indignantly, "he had a hat!"

I hope a little laughter helps.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:41 am
My thoughts are with you, Liz. And we're all here for you! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:33 am
I'll paint you mornings of gold,
I'll spin you Valentine evenings...

*Offers hugs and warm cups of hot chocolate.*

Though we're strangers till now,
We're choosing a path between the stars.

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:58 am

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:03 am
... ='] thanks guys.

steph, thank you for the thread.
josh, the joke was cute xD laughter helps, thanks.
thanks waku, chex, and aretoo. hugs are nice *nod* hot chocolate is especially nice. xD

my family and i are handling things okay... granny was in the hospital for 3 weeks (hence i've been gone a while) ...there was what doctors thought to be a cancerous lump on her stomach, and she got weaker over time. but she didn't physically suffer much ... and her whole family was around her a lot for the 3 weeks. she seemed calm when she passed, like she knew someone was there.

she was 95, and up until a few months ago she was still running around and being a lively little firecracker smile we miss her, but she's had a really good life and she was happy with how it went. and i think she'll be happier to just be with my grandfather again (for those of you who believe in heaven and such, i know not everyone does).
here's a photo:
User Image

again, thanks. it's nice to know people care =] <3  

~DR.MOOFASA~

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:43 am
Liz I love ya, you know that!

Also, that doesn't look like you in the pic.... Liz in a skirt?! O.o o.O  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:51 am
I'm not completely sure what to say so I'll just offer hugs and loves if they're needed. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:57 pm
*hugs*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:31 pm
Your grandmother sounds like she was a heck of a lady. smile I sure hope I'm as lively as a firecracker if I ever live to be 95. I don't doubt your grandfather is thrilled to see her again.

heart  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:54 pm
Geez, I'm sorry to hear your grandmother passed on. You have my condolences.
I'm sure she's gone to a better place where her illness can no longer reach her her and she can watch over you and your family. I hope you cherish the memories you have of her because she sounds like a special person.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:15 am
(thanks again guys smile I'm going to stay out of this thread just for today for personal reasons)

GRM, i know. =] ...and yes, it is a skirt. xD that was before getting on the plane to meet Sean for the first time. <3

Rica, don't worry. not knowing what to say is actually one of the most comforting responses O_o the whole funeral i got strange people showering kisses and hugs and support and the whole time i was thinking "who are you people?!? O_o;" ...hugs are nice. =] they're welcome from people I've actually spoken to, online or in person xD

on that previous note...*hugs Ala* ^^

Tae, she was. hey, you take care of your health who knows? smile heart

thank you, Thal. i will keep her in mind. as one of my friends at work (who also lived with her granny) said: they may annoy you while they live with you, but they teach you so much and you miss them when they're gone.
i miss her but i know her memory will stay with me. =]  

~DR.MOOFASA~

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:43 am
Ah a skirt for meeting Sean! Got it! wink  
Community Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items