Reply Community Lounge
Um... how did I manage that? MORE MAD SKILLZ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:58 am
So guess what else I managed to do? Back in August, as a late night employee dealing with closing staff that left big messes for us to clean up, I took a series of pictures of the crappy job they did. Now instead of being smart and showing them to the manager, I instantly uploaded them to facebook using my camera phone, showing everyone what they made me deal with every night (90% of my facebook friends are people from work).

This is the part that's funny, last night I found out that the district manager is now going to have a talk with me about putting photos of work as well as information on things like "the back door doesn't lock and I don't feel safe." It is now mid-November and I completely forgot about it by now.

And yes, I have at least half of my managers on my facebook page. If one of them would have simply said something to me at any point instead of sending things straight to the district manager I wouldn't be half as pissed or screwed. I can possibly get fired, because apparently I signed a confidentiality agreement (which I didn't because they never sent me to orientation).

So somehow I managed to put my job on very very thin ice.

So I broke up with my boyfriend on Monday of last week, via text message which was really weak of me to do. I just couldn't bring myself to do it in person. I've been hanging out with one of my new good friends a lot and her new boyfriend. I also have this boy from Calgary that came down this weekend to help me feel better about the fact that I'd just broken up with my boyfriend, he's head-over-heels in love with me but promised a no-pressure weekend. Now, this weekend we had a party - we all works nights so it was at 10 am instead of 10 pm. I met up with Calgary boy and first thing he did was try to kiss me because I'd sent the wrong message to him, apparently. I practically shoved him out of the way and he went in for another kiss later. Like WTF? Couldn't he have let me be in control of things if he cared that much about me? Anyway, we drank, had fun, even if Calgary boy was being awkward. So we were all supposed to go shopping on one of the days he was down but I got sick and ended up missing out on that (he sent me a bunch of really hurt text messages that I slept through because I was so tired and sick) and I assume he went to back Calgary. I ended up getting a message on facebook last night (I just read it this morning) from my friend's boyfriend saying that I broke them up. Which is quite a feat for spending the last three days mostly unconscious.

EDIT: I discovered what I "did" (which really I almost didn't do any of it) and the manager/boyfriend took me off his facebook.

-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:00 am
Did your friend give you an explanation as to HOW you broke them up? Sounds like you have some awesome powers though... Awesome as in extreme...

About Calgary boy, boys suck! One guy tried convincing me that because GTR is in jail there's no such thing as cheating. He apologized after and he knew he was drunk but that's no excuse. I hate how you really have to lay it down, "I. DON'T. WANT. TO. ********. YOU." or something along those lines anyways.  

God-Raped-Me

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:55 am
Turns out telling my manager that they got a little excited when they worked together translated as them making out at work.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:05 am
And that breaks them up. Wow, that's amazing! Are you upset over it?  

God-Raped-Me

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:18 am
I'm upset that they think I would say something to screw them over like that. I'm also really frustrated that this probable ruined two friendships in one night.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:52 am
Did you tell them that you wouldn't say that then? I would try and talk with them anyways, see if you can get something resolved anyways.  

God-Raped-Me

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:52 am
Kevin, the guy has taken me off facebook and not listened to what I had to say, responding only with "sure sure"

And I have to work alone with him tonight.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:55 am
Wow. That's a rather serious stream of misunderstandings there, La Belle. I really don't know what to tell you, other than to keep your chin up and try to straighten it out. The friendship should still be salvageable at this point, right?  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:02 pm
Maybe with her, but it's going to be harder with him. He seems really unwilling to listen to reason, which is irksome because he's a manager.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:23 pm
He's not one of those types that if something doesn't go his way he gets pissy, is he?  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:09 pm
Erverain
He's not one of those types that if something doesn't go his way he gets pissy, is he?
He suffers some major social anxiety. He is also now lipping me off for being unprofessional. He's the one who one night was seriously all over his girlfriend and I just talked to them about it afterward. I have a huge problem with managers dating staff when they work together all the time, and even after I talked to them in private his first comment when I said it was also a personal feeling that they were taking it too far his comment was "It's your fault your single."

He's being an immature jerk and making reasoning with him impossible and only inciting me to be irrational as well.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:31 pm
Wow. He actually went that far, huh? That's a pretty d**k move...
I mean, public displays of affection are all fine and dandy, in moderation. If, as you said, he was all over her, then you should go over his head and talk to the girlfriend. Er, ex-girlfriend? Whatever. The point is that in a relationship, the woman usually has the upper hand, so things relating to PDoAs and the like fall under their purview. Of course, if the guy is a domineering wanker, then he probably gets off on doing that and bothering other people with his overt "affections." I would also think it to be more unprofessional to involve personal matters in the workplace, instead of leaving the world at the door and just doing your job.
But that could just be some bitter grumblings.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:38 pm
See, when I talked to them both about the earlier incident, she was perfectly reasonable. He's the one who acted a bit dickish. And time and place is everything. It's very unprofessional of him to be forming opinions based on hearsay, and I'm getting fed up with him taking this out on me.

Unfortunately it really is just me and him for the next two nights.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:46 pm
its very rude and inconsiderate not unproffesional, this has nothing to o with professions scream
unless they are really really shitty councelars  

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:55 am
FML.

Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]