Welcome to Gaia! ::

∞ Life Dust ∞

Back to Guilds

The location of Dust journals, RPs, some events and quests. 

Tags: Life Dust, Fantasy, Roleplay, Aimes, Events 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Tea, Flowers and... Spiders? [Ruri and Kuu] - complete Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:22 pm
Alexander stopped outside the café; reorganizing the bag he was carrying on his bag. There were only three items in there but they still managed to make quite a big, precious bundle. He wasn’t entirely sure what had prompted him to bring the spider web filled bottle with him. Perhaps it was when a raccoon had gotten into his house and created an enormous mess. If that critter was still around, then his bottle could be in danger of breaking. How silly.

The only other two items in the bag were a pad of paper and a pencil; brought along so he could make notes about Cada’s house. He was taking this day as a bit of a day off. Where he could take him time and just enjoy the day without having to worry about getting a garden put together under a certain time frame.

Alexander peeked inside the café, wondering if Cadavar had arrived yet.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:59 pm
Cadaver had hurried out of his home at top speeds biding his housemates a farewell for the time being. Running down the walk he had completely over slept and almost forgotten about the meeting with Alexander. "Ah! I'm so stupid!" He berated himself hitting corners at break neck speeds. He bumped into a little old lady, stopping briefly to be certain she was okay before he was off on a mad dash.

He jumped over a child who was bent over some jacks he was playing with friends. With a wave in the distance as an apology he continued screeching to a halt just a few steps from the corner cafe. He saw Alexander entering as he rounded the corner and sprinted the short distance up the path.

Heading inside he rest his hand on his knees heaving in breaths off air as he tried speaking. "S-sorr... y... I ... lat..e.. ack!" It was too much for him but he had made it. That was the most important part.

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:16 pm
Alexander chuckled once Cadavar had made his dramatic arrival. He patted the young man on the shoulder as he gasped for breath. “Don’t fret Cadavar. I just got there myself and I certainly wouldn’t have minded waiting. It’s a nice day.” With a smile he moved to the door to the café, opening it wide for his young friend to enter. “That table in the corner looks nice. How about we grab it?”  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:35 am
Taking in another deep breath, Cada smiled. "Yeah that looks like a good table." he was thankful for the other man's understanding. He hadn't meant to take so long but things did come up. Taking his seat he looked over the mini-menu that was left on the table. There were all kinds of treats he liked but stuck to something simple for this morning. When the cafe lady came by he placed his order, she waited for Alexander before moving on to get their treats. "Did you have a good sleep? I was so excite about today I could barely sleep... its kinda why I was a bit late. "  

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:20 pm
Alexander followed Cadavar to the table and made took a seat. He placed the bag that held Anise’s bottle gently between his feet. Leaning his elbows on the table and resting his chin on his clasped hands, Alex made himself comfy. He didn’t bother looking at the menu, simply ordered his usual favourite once the waitress came; a very simple toasted chicken and avocado sandwich.

Upon hearing that the reason Cada had been late was because he was excited, Alex looked somewhat startled before chuckling. “I had a very good sleep actually. Maybe because I was looking forward to today? Even though I garden every day; I always enjoy having a chance to create something out of nothing. It will be wonderful to brighten your home.”

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:03 pm
In turn Cada had order a club sandwich and an apple pie deciding to drink the table water they were provided as beverage. As Alexander began to strike up a mild conversation, Cada suddenly had a spark of recognition. "Hm?" Looking out the window he could have sworn he felt something familiar. Scanning the area he saw nothing out of place, no child or teen his own age that resembled anything like a dust.

At first the tingle was quite strong like the dust was right there but then the vibration shifted and it was gone as soon as it had come. "Aw..." The pestilence dust pouted slightly, he hadn't felt that vibration before. It must have been a new dust for sure. Blinking himself back to reality he smiled at Alex listening in on his love of gardening. Tilting his head he peered at the gardening from across the table glowing eyes catching the sun in an almost eerie manner. "Say? Umm... do you have any flowers that give off a nice scent? Also do you think you could plant a few herbs for me. I have the seeds at home, they are sort of important for my practice to be doctor... though I might look into cultivating herbs." Brightening he gleed, "Oh I could also be an herbalist. There's lots of rare herbs out there that people need to make medicines! My papa is always complaining about that he tends to drink himself into a fit when he comes home from exhibitions."

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:12 pm
“Mm?” Alexander tilted his head inquiringly as Cadavar seemed to phase out for a second; the younger boy was pouting about something and Alex was fairly sure it had nothing to do with him. He waited patiently until Cadavar’s mind returned to the conversation. “Of course. I know many flowers with beautiful scents.” He nodded. “And I will plant those seeds for you. They will need tender love and care. Herbs need good positioning and water or else they wilt. The better you take care of them, the better their medicinal properties will be. I think it’s wonderful that you want to help people like that; a herbalist can ease peoples aches and pains. Not as flashy as a doctor might be, but still an integral part of people’s wellbeing. Plants can do many wonderful things.”

He fell silent as the food arrived, the waitress placing down their plates with a smile. Alex began eating his foot slowly. Eating wasn’t his favourite thing in the world. But he needed it for the energy. But it always seemed like so much effort, especially when he barely ever had an appetite.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:49 pm
Thankfully their food had arrived and unlike Alex, Cadaver had quite an appetite when it came to it. He quickly dug into his food, wolfing it down like a hungry animal. Though he had manners enough to not look like an animal when doing so. Between chewing he could feel something tickle his senses; the same something from before that was starting to bug him more than exhilarate. Who was it?

Peering at Alex from across the table he seemed to stare, long and hard almost as if asking the other man what was it he was feeling. Though this was a brief moment he finally stopped staring and just looked out the window sighing softly. It was hard keeping his secret from the humans that weren't aware of his kind. If he'd removed his bandages it would be hard to explain the strange decay, lacerations and cuts. Even with all the cloths he wore he still looked oddly abnormal from others. And his smell...

He wondered why Alexander hadn't mentioned anything about it like so many others. Maybe because the pestilence dust was in such a good mood he his usual scent was carefully masked. Who knew?

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:52 pm
Sipping at his glass of water, Alexander stared out the window while feeling Cadaver’s searching eyes upon him. He wondered exactly might bring on such scrutiny but chose not to acknowledge it just yet. While he could in a way sense that Cada was different, it never occurred to him that it should be something to be remarked upon. He was a kind and thoughtful teen and really, that was all that mattered to Alex.

So far he hadn’t noticed a scent. The first time they had met it had been outdoors and Alexander’s cart had been filled with strong scented fertilizers as well as plants. Now they were in a café where the smell of food blocked out anything else.

Shifting his chair back a little, Alexander leant over to check on the bottle in his bag. He peeked inside, the light catching on the glass. Well, it was fine. “Is it strange for a person to become attached to objects, Cadaver? Particularly something you only got a few days ago.”

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:41 am
"Object?" The teen questioned in mid chew of his meal. What an odd question but at the same time it wasn't so odd at all. He himself had an object he was attached to, Mr. Happy, his stuffed toy. He loved it dearly and found he couldn't function regularly without his beloved friend. While he'd left the toy at home this time around, he still felt a pang of need to have it at his side.

Watching Alex tend to something in his bag he wondered about the strange pull he'd felt. Just as soon as the bag had opened that feeling rushed into his being... Looking rather distressed for a moment he looked around then out the window and back to Alexander. Was it coming from him? Was the object he wondered about a new bottle? Venturing a guess he decided to prod at the idea just a little. "If you feel an attachment to it, I would suggest taking good care of it. You never know what may come of your kindness." He smiled warmly his eerie yellow eyes taking on a dark glow. "I have a stuffed toy, his name is Mr. Happy. I love him dearly and would never neglect him even if he's not real or breathing, he has a spirit that only I can speak to." Eyes flashing for a brief moment he looked to the bag unable to see inside but feeling strongly that another of his kind were just beyond the table's edge. "Protect it. Many good things will befall you later." And that was all he could say, unless he was mistaken Alex had found a dust bottle.

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:52 pm
While Alexander would never expect to see obvious derision upon Cadavar’s face; some part of him would have thought that his words would come off as strange and silly. It was hard for Alexander to admit that he truly did adore the bottle he had found; a simple object that had been considered abandoned rubbish. Ever since the loss of his family he had tried hard to attach himself to anything.

But Cadavar seemed to understand and so he gave a relieved chuckle, running a hand through his hair. “Thankyou my friend. I will take care of it as best I can. Just as you would take care of your Mr. Happy.” He went back to his food, finishing off the last bit in silence.

“Whenever you’re ready; we can head off to your house.”

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:25 pm
His usual charm returned at the mention of heading home. The garden was in much need of help if it were going to look like anything. "I'm ready!" He announced finishing off his food and wiping his mouth with a table napkin. "It isn't far from here so we should get going." He wanted to finish this project before Krinn and Sable could see it. Something like a nice little surprise for his favorite and only house mates. "Follow me."  

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:30 pm
((dodgy small reply but a reply xD; wink )

“Just a second.” Alexander scooped up his bag carefully and moved over to the front counter to pay for their meals; not giving Cada a chance to chip if for his own. “Alright.” With that done he moved outside and then stepped to the side to allow his younger companion to lead the way. He was looking forward to working on the others garden. It was nice to be able to think of flowers that would look good together and know Cada would let him go for it, rather than being told what he could and couldn’t plant.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:53 pm
Cada gave a small pout at not being able to pay but didn't make a fuss about it. Better to let the man pay then make a scene. Stepping out into the warm sun they began their trek to Cada's home where he hoped his friends hadn't gotten home yet. It would be fun to give them a surprise first...

The walk was brisk but well meaning as the house came into view, hidden by the thicket of trees and shrubs. A quaint little place, unassuming to any passerby but thankfully it was situated a nice ways away from the main road. Once home, Cada lead the other to the garden area showing off a fair amount of canvas to work with although the dirt was a bit dry. "So? What's the verdict doc?"

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:30 pm
They walked in a comfortable silence and when they finally reached Cadavar’s house, Alexander took a quick, quiet walk around the area. He tapped his upper left arm in a thoughtful gesture, a little frown on his face. But it was soon smoothed out as Alex gave Cada a grin. “I think we can do a lot here. This spot gets a lot of sun, but at least gets cover from the afternoon sun from those trees.” He walked a few more steps, brushing his shoes against the dry soil. “It will need a good mulching to get the soil up to scratch and we’ll have to put in some hardy plants, but I promise you Cada, it’s going to look wonderful.”  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff