Reply Magick
Spells that backfired

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dalaigh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:16 am
Have any of you tried casting a spell and had it backfire? I did a couple of times a long time ago. The results were kinda funny and my cat wouldn't come near me for a few days (she probably knew I'd done something wrong and didn't want the results to affect her too!).

-- D  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:57 am
Oh dear gods... Yes, definitely I have.

I tend to practice rune magic regularly, and I mistakenly used the wrong rune for a spell of unity in one of my coven meetings.

I won't go into too many details, but I will say that I got into a physical altercation with one of the coven members, and I ended up leaving the group. And that's not something I can say happens often- I am DEFINITELY not a physical sort of woman.

And when I learned what the rune was actually for... well, let's just say that "egg on my face" is an understatement.

*laughs*  

Suantrai Nocturne

Demonic Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Dalaigh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:07 am
Oh, wow, that's...a mistake you won't make again? smile I've not done much with runes myself, but I understand completely. All it takes is one slightly misunderstood or misplaced item in the spell and *poof* you're wishing you'd not done that...

-- D  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:37 pm
um what r u guys talking about...
how do i cast a spell?  

Deamon2125

Magick

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items