Spirit Chords Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animated Beauty
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:36 pm
I was curious to know what anyone else has been told or knows about Spirit Chords. The only thing I ever hear about them is that they're commonly referred to as 'Silver Chords'

But whenever I see spirit chords I see a chord with vibrating colors in my third eye..I was just wondering if this is common, or are there others out there like me who can see them like this?

An example would be: If I look at the chord tying my mother and I together, it's main color is green- signifying for me at least that we are meant to heal each other in this life. Then there's yellow showing karmic ties, and then pink for love.

I believe it goes from 'real purpose', karmic purpose, and then physical purpose.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:02 pm
The chords you talk about tying people together sound a lot like soul bonds to me. Or at least that's what I call them. Though I've never seen different colors in them before. But then again, I've never looked at bonds other than mine with boyfriends and stuff. In my experience, they always looked like energy bonds between those involved. Pure light.  

TwilightNocturne
Crew

Lysethiel

Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:58 pm
I call them links >.<
I'm horrible with terminology I learn naturally rather then reading books...
I see them as white light/lines of varied thickness depending on the 'connection' depth of the links.
I know they can be severed as well...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:03 pm
I learn the same way, Lysethiel.

Sometimes you have no choice but to sever them. I had a boyfriend who was draining me through our bond once. Other times, you need to sever them to protect yourself from getting hurt further. Like in a bad break up or something.  

TwilightNocturne
Crew

Overseer D-013

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:22 am
Hm.... I've experienced these same things.
However, rather than seeing them with my primary or secondary (third) eyes, I simply feel them and sense them. When I do, my mind works with this "sonar" to form images of them within my mind.

Also, though I think this is more of just an aura thing, I've "seen" a strange type of energy structure that has been forming on others, lately, myself included. It's like their energy becomes predatory and seems to gain a life of its own. They feed off of others that are without this kind of energy, and battle with the energy of others that do have it.

It's kind of weird, and that the best way I can explain it. If anyone else has any sort of knowledge of what these things are (aside from "aura-hungry-aura"), I would really appreciate it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:31 am
Honestly, I don't know why certain people are feeding off of others' energy. All I know is that I've been on the receiving end of it. It made me feel so damn weak and sick that I eventually had to cut it off. I do know however, that he wasn't intentionally doing it. My soul apparently looked like it had gone through a cheese grater after I broke the bond with him.

I think that anyone with this sort of thing needs to learn how to control it. Because if they don't, they're putting their loved ones in grave danger. Not only that, but once they no longer have anyone to steal energy from, they'll look for new sources. Either the world around them, or the people in the world. Elemental spirits do NOT appreciate people taking energy without at least a simple please and thank you.

It is your soul, therefore you should be able to control all aspects of it. And if you cannot, you need to get help to do so.

I agree with the way you described the images of the bonds. That you feel them connected to you, and you can see them in your mind. 3nodding  

TwilightNocturne
Crew

Lysethiel

Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:48 am
@Overseer D-013:
That sounds like the plot of Persona: Trinity, an anime.
Good game series too.

In the series, persona is the name of 'daemons' that are facets of ones personality.

Theres also a game called Blue Dragon, where a persons shadow can be a fighting tool.

Since fiction isnt interesting unless theres some facet of truth to it, I don't see why it wouldnt be possible for something similar to happen. However, I have not experienced it or seen it my self.

So if what you see exsists, I'd call them personae, just because of the videogame series.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:11 pm
Wow, I've never even heard of these before... how do you see them?  

o sunflower king

han von helson

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:09 pm
That reminds me a lot of the Red String story from chinese mythology.

@Lysethiel: Have you played any of the shin megaten games, by chance?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:01 pm
@TwilightNocturne;

Huh... Um... Sorry, I guess...?
Can't say I have all that much control over it, myself, though I can, at least, make it target specific entities.

And as far as Elemental Spirits go, I can neither see nor sense those (I don't think...), so if (and when) I do end up doing it to them, I hope they'll cut me some slack, since it's not intentional...

Though, with my luck.....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Lysethiel;

Interesting.... I'll have to look into those and see if there are any similarities between the two.

The Persona thing, I mean. As far as Blue Dragon goes (which I have played), they aren't quite at that point, in form, yet.... Although, they've been changing, I think. They don't feel the same, anymore, at least.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, like I just said, I've noticed that they've been changing gradually. Enough so tat one can tell, but not enough to seem drastic or anything.
It's really hard for me to explain this. Not the best with words, and all that...

Anyways, I used to be able to "see" these aura-things like they were simple tendril-like extensions of the main body of the Aura, but lately they've been developing, from what I can tell are, actual features, like teeth and jaws and such. Does anyone know of something like that? I'd really appreciate the info.  

Overseer D-013

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:25 pm
It's not a matter of them cutting you some slack. If you unintentionally drain anything enough, you could kill it. sweatdrop You really need to learn how to shield yourself, and control that ability.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:41 pm
I know..... I really do.....
sweatdrop  

Overseer D-013

Overseer D-013

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am
I'll be sure to work on that.
(But, first, I think I'll just get the shield thing, then figure out a way to communicate with those Elementals....)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:26 am
(Uh.... Am I the only one who sees my previous post at the TOP of the Thread...? o no )  

Overseer D-013

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:44 pm
If you need help with the shielding, feel free to pm me with any questions or anything. 3nodding I have to use it to control some of my abilities, such as empathy and telepathy.  
Psychic and Spiritual Development

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff